- ImTooFastForYou

Staff Member(s) SteamID:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169280034

What Did The Staff Member(s) do?:
RDM

What Server(s) Was This On?:
TTT.

Evidence:
i was playing with a friend of mine, and we were pushing eachother around, i accidentally pushed her off the Edge she died, i went to the Body to check. and was about to type that we were just playing around and that if they dont trust me that they can test me. but before i could type/say anything ImTooFastForYou killed me.
So i was talking to him in the Chat and Richard randomly Muted me with reason " told you to stop"

It was Round 169. 24/03/2019

[01:15] DukeTekLul [innocent] killed Telllzka-chan [innocent] with an unknown weapon
[01:17] Chef Vordivask [innocent] identified the body of who [innocent]
[01:19] ALEXIS TSIPRAS [traitor] has damaged DukeTekLul [innocent] for 5 HP with weapon_ttt_posiondart
[01:20] ALEXIS TSIPRAS [traitor] has damaged DukeTekLul [innocent] for 5 HP with weapon_ttt_posiondart
[01:20] Lechuzo [traitor] has damaged Mr_Claimed [innocent] for 22 HP with weapon_ttt_sten
[01:20] Lechuzo [traitor] has damaged Mr_Claimed [innocent] for 22 HP with weapon_ttt_sten
[01:20] Lechuzo [traitor] killed Mr_Claimed [innocent] with weapon_ttt_sten
[01:21] ALEXIS TSIPRAS [traitor] has damaged DukeTekLul [innocent] for 5 HP with weapon_ttt_posiondart
[01:22] ALEXIS TSIPRAS [traitor] has damaged DukeTekLul [innocent] for 5 HP with weapon_ttt_posiondart
[01:23] ALEXIS TSIPRAS [traitor] has damaged DukeTekLul [innocent] for 5 HP with weapon_ttt_posiondart
[01:24] ALEXIS TSIPRAS [traitor] has damaged DukeTekLul [innocent] for 5 HP with weapon_ttt_posiondart
[01:25] ALEXIS TSIPRAS [traitor] has damaged DukeTekLul [innocent] for 5 HP with weapon_ttt_posiondart
[01:26] ALEXIS TSIPRAS [traitor] has damaged DukeTekLul [innocent] for 5 HP with weapon_ttt_posiondart
[01:27] DukeTekLul [innocent] identified the body of Telllzka-chan [innocent]
[01:27] Lechuzo [traitor] has damaged [HOVLD]Rophi [innocent] for 22 HP with weapon_ttt_sten
[01:27] [HOVLD]Rophi [innocent] has damaged Lechuzo [traitor] for 12 HP with weapon_ttt_mp5
[01:27] Lechuzo [traitor] has damaged [HOVLD]Rophi [innocent] for 12 HP with weapon_ttt_sten
[01:27] [HOVLD]Rophi [innocent] has damaged Lechuzo [traitor] for 12 HP with weapon_ttt_mp5
[01:27] Lechuzo [traitor] has damaged [HOVLD]Rophi [innocent] for 12 HP with weapon_ttt_sten
[01:27] ALEXIS TSIPRAS [traitor] has damaged DukeTekLul [innocent] for 5 HP with weapon_ttt_posiondart
[01:27] [HOVLD]Rophi [innocent] has damaged Lechuzo [traitor] for 7 HP with weapon_ttt_mp5
[01:28] Lechuzo [traitor] has damaged [HOVLD]Rophi [innocent] for 22 HP with weapon_ttt_sten
[01:28] Lechuzo [traitor] has damaged [HOVLD]Rophi [innocent] for 12 HP with weapon_ttt_sten
[01:28] ALEXIS TSIPRAS [traitor] has damaged DukeTekLul [innocent] for 5 HP with weapon_ttt_posiondart
[01:29] Lechuzo [traitor] has damaged [HOVLD]Rophi [innocent] for 33 HP with weapon_ttt_sten
[01:29] Lechuzo [traitor] killed [HOVLD]Rophi [innocent] with weapon_ttt_sten
[01:29] ImTooFastForYou [innocent] has damaged DukeTekLul [innocent] for 20 HP with weapon_ttt_special_acr
[01:29] ImTooFastForYou [innocent] has damaged DukeTekLul [innocent] for 20 HP with weapon_ttt_special_acr
[01:29] ALEXIS TSIPRAS [traitor] has damaged DukeTekLul [innocent] for 5 HP with weapon_ttt_posiondart
[01:30] ImTooFastForYou [innocent] has damaged DukeTekLul [innocent] for 11 HP with weapon_ttt_special_acr
[01:30] ImTooFastForYou [innocent] killed DukeTekLul [innocent] with weapon_ttt_special_acr
[01:30] ImTooFastForYou [innocent] identified the body of DukeTekLul [innocent]

- Everyone in the game agreed with me, that you have to give time to someone who accidentally killed an Inno, checked his body and right after stands still to Type. well ImTooFastForYou gave me less than 2 Seconds after i checked the Body, this is considered as RDM ( From an ADMIN )

Kind regards,

Duke
  • Squeeze
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Forced Ex-TTT Administrator
  • Thanks received: 25
Forced Ex-TTT Administrator
My Babes:
hazzenator
Annie Moonise
Bampot

Ex-Staff Babes
Nina
Buffy
Nepgear
JenksHouse1
koRe_Phantom

-{ Sad how ZARP forces people to make decisions }-
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Squeeze.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Demote Request - ImTooFastForYou & Richard 5 years 1 month ago #1097502

I'm not involved in whatever happened before i muted you.

Though, i did privately message you after you started causing arguments and drama in the chat about the whole situation that occurred. Apart from that you were also being disrespectful. When you joined the server you should have read the rules better since you should know that staff word is final. You kept on arguing with TooFast even after my verbal warning continuing to be disrespectful.

Lying in your Report will get you nowhere. As for what happened before, that is none of my business.

You to DukeTekLul: Chill down and stop with your drama before you get muted.

Afterwards:

You muted DukeTekLul for Stop causing arguments. I told you to stop.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Mr. Richard.

[TTT] Demote Request - ImTooFastForYou & Richard 5 years 1 month ago #1097503

Richard has nothing to do with this report, he just muted you for causing drama. I don't see why you are reporting him...
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 627

Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Report Abuse Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !

[TTT] Demote Request - ImTooFastForYou & Richard 5 years 1 month ago #1097506

Haha You didnt even Private message me.

- @Superadmins / Head admin, can you please check the Chat logs, because this is just Editted, i checked the Chat a hundred times before reporting them both.

seems like you are the one that is lying at the moment.

- this report is for you aswell, since you muted me in chat without a Warning to me.
- a staff member has to warn before taking actions.
  • Squeeze
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Forced Ex-TTT Administrator
  • Thanks received: 25
Forced Ex-TTT Administrator
My Babes:
hazzenator
Annie Moonise
Bampot

Ex-Staff Babes
Nina
Buffy
Nepgear
JenksHouse1
koRe_Phantom

-{ Sad how ZARP forces people to make decisions }-
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Squeeze.

[TTT] Demote Request - ImTooFastForYou & Richard 5 years 1 month ago #1097509

If you would like to make a report on a staff member you should post it in the Report Abuse section and follow the template given below;
[b]Staff Member(s) Name:[/b]

[b]Staff Member(s) SteamID:[/b]

[b]What Did The Staff Member(s) do?:[/b]

[b]What Server(s) Was This On?:[/b]

[b]Evidence:[/b]

A member of the forum staff should move this to the correct section for you, so just fill in the template by pressing the “edit” button.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kurze

[TTT] Demote Request - ImTooFastForYou & Richard 5 years 1 month ago #1097511

Fixed your title and moved to the correct section.

Please use the aforementioned template provided by Eddie; furthermore you need evidence in the form of screenshots and/or videos as pasted chat logs are not sufficient evidence.
  • .uzi
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kurze

[TTT] Demote Request - ImTooFastForYou & Richard 5 years 1 month ago #1097512

Both of these claims are behind server rules this is a false Staff report you should actualy read the server rules before making any form of reports like this.
Im to fast for you was allowed to kill you there becouse he saw you kill a innocent.
Richard was allowed to mute you there becouse he told you to stop the argument.
  • Stuny
  • Senior Boarder
  • I am a grape !
  • Thanks received: 147
Point made byee
The following user(s) said Thank You: alit

[TTT] Demote Request - ImTooFastForYou & Richard 5 years 1 month ago #1097514

Handling, please fill in the template as stated above. you have 24 hours.

Regarding what you have posted already:

You killed an innocent, no matter what story you are KOS, if this is the only evidence you have regarding the "RDM" then I'd suggest dropping this.

For the chat logs, I'll await more evidence such a video/screenshot that this happened.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Kurze.

[TTT] Demote Request - ImTooFastForYou & Richard 5 years 1 month ago #1097515

DukeTekLul wrote:
So i was talking to him in the Chat and Richard randomly Muted me with reason " told you to stop"
But Richard Literally didnt even Write a Single Word before the Mute, i scrolled up on the whole chat.

DukeTekLul wrote:
Haha You didnt even Private message me.

seems like you are the one that is lying at the moment.

So how long will you keep on implying that i never messaged you and that I'm lying? Good luck with the report nevertheless.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: alit

[TTT] Demote Request - ImTooFastForYou 5 years 1 month ago #1097518

Hey DukeTekLul,
Thank you for taking the time to make this request, I have checked the chat logs and checked with your story.

Regarding the muting situation, This shows that he did talk to you before so regarding the report against Richard this is #Denied

Regarding the RDM case, you said that you killed your friend on accident. You id'd the body and then got killed by ImTooFastForYou.

He is allowed to kill you in this situation. Killing an innocent no matter the story will result in you being KOS and there for killable, I would advise you to read our rules again found here

If anything happens again regarding this request or anything else happens that isnt to your liking be free to make another request or contact me on steam

This has been
#Denied
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Mr. Richard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ImTooFastForYou, eddie., Nina, Mr. Richard
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

285 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
6/32