Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Demote Request - Red_Line

[TTT] Demote Request - Red_Line 5 years 6 months ago #1050141

Staff Member(s) Name: Red_Line

Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20625185

What Did The Staff Member(s) do?:
He gets mad and kicks people that have a name he don't likes but doesn't violate any rules
What Server(s) Was This On?:
TTT
Evidence:
screenshots

Hello, this is a Free world, and if i want to name my player Blue_Line i'm not violating any Rules, so shout out to redline who thinks that he can kick people or warn them for this! ;) ;) ;)

Also shot-out to the others that looks they got kicked too.
Green_line
Orange_line
Black_line
  • aev
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by aev.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Demote Request - Red_Line 5 years 6 months ago #1050142

I'll handle this.

Please edit your post with the template linked below and attach any evidence you have.
I'll give you 24 hours to do so.

https://zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/report-abuse/39411-demote-request-information
  • House
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The best thing on Earth? Coffee.
  • Thanks received: 541

⚕ former TTT Server Owner ⚕
⚕ former Surf Administrator ⚕
⚕ former SSRP Moderator ⚕
⚕ former TeamSpeak3 staff ⚕
⚕ former Forum staff ⚕

Add me on Steam!

#uzi4CM

[TTT] Demote Request - Red_Line 5 years 6 months ago #1050146

You should maybe read the server rules before claiming you are not violating any.

1.1a In-Game Names
Your steam name must have readable characters that can also be pronounced in English to ensure that you can be targeted in-game. You cannot have the same name that another player/staff member has on the server, and your name cannot conflict with the TTT gamemode. Failure to change your name will result in punishment.

The names do not have to be identical, it is up to the staff member to decide if the name is acceptable or if it violates that rule and staffs word is final. For example while the names "Ben" and "Benn" are different they are still similar enough that if ask to change it by a staff member you must change it. While it may seem like a stretch i would say your name would fall under this rule as you are clearly changing your name to resemble that of a staff member, by changing it to something similar but not technically the same it could also be seen as trying to loophole the rule.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT] Demote Request - Red_Line 5 years 6 months ago #1050147

Defo looks like you aren't trying to loophole anything here yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1

[TTT] Demote Request - Red_Line 5 years 6 months ago #1050154

Miia wrote:
You should maybe read the server rules before claiming you are not violating any.

1.1a In-Game Names
Your steam name must have readable characters that can also be pronounced in English to ensure that you can be targeted in-game. You cannot have the same name that another player/staff member has on the server, and your name cannot conflict with the TTT gamemode. Failure to change your name will result in punishment.

The names do not have to be identical, it is up to the staff member to decide if the name is acceptable or if it violates that rule and staffs word is final. For example while the names "Ben" and "Benn" are different they are still similar enough that if ask to change it by a staff member you must change it. While it may seem like a stretch i would say your name would fall under this rule as you are clearly changing your name to resemble that of a staff member, by changing it to something similar but not technically the same it could also be seen as trying to loophole the rule.

Excuse me, if ur boyfried ask you to buy him a red jacket, go and buy a blue or a orange or a black jacket as it's identical using your stupid logic.
There's no rule violation neither is identical name so your argument is invalid, anyway thank you for take part.
as someone said:
"the important thing is to participate"
  • aev
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Demote Request - Red_Line 5 years 6 months ago #1050163

P.D Warner bros would be so happy with you.

i can sugest you to get named: "Red" so you can kick everyone who is named Blue, Pink, Orange as they are the same and they are trying to be named as a admin. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • aev
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Demote Request - Red_Line 5 years 6 months ago #1050170

Miia wrote:
While it may seem like a stretch i would say your name would fall under this rule as you are clearly changing your name to resemble that of a staff member, by changing it to something similar but not technically the same it could also be seen as trying to loophole the rule.
The thing is, that he started doing that on purpose.
It started yesterday, when he got mad at me for something.
Check the picture, i added. And look at his nicknames
He uses this nickname every time he is on server with me.
Attachments:
  • Red_Line
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Red_Line.

[TTT] Demote Request - Red_Line 5 years 6 months ago #1050176

Red_Line wrote:
Miia wrote:
While it may seem like a stretch i would say your name would fall under this rule as you are clearly changing your name to resemble that of a staff member, by changing it to something similar but not technically the same it could also be seen as trying to loophole the rule.

The fact is that you kicked 4 people not only me.
i Don't see any rule violation in that names, Oh wait, i got adviced to change my name Red_tube as it have the same _ in the middle as your name.

Welcome to the real world, where u have to live with d1cks

aEv break any rule? i don't think
Black firday break any rule? i don't think
Blue_line break any rule? i think that a blue line isn't the same as a red line :woohoo: :woohoo: and when a simple word can change all the quote context i don't think you can say it's the same.
Kos the Kos of Koses can break a rule, and i that's why i changed my name so i didn't have any warn :kiss:
Red_Tube break any rules? i don't think
the sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick break any rule? please, u don't have enought capacity to pronounce it all without stopping
Kos Red Line can break it, that's why i changed it quick.
And remember kids, if i don't have any warn for that names, is because i changed them because a admin told me or because they don't break the rules or because i put that name less than a minute.
have fun :kiss:
  • aev
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by aev. Reason: wubba lubba dub dub

[TTT] Demote Request - Red_Line 5 years 6 months ago #1050195

aev wrote:
Red_Line wrote:
Miia wrote:

The fact is that you kicked 4 people not only me.
i Don't see any rule violation in that names, Oh wait, i got adviced to change my name Red_tube as it have the same _ in the middle as your name.

Welcome to the real world, where u have to live with d1cks

aEv break any rule? i don't think
Black firday break any rule? i don't think
Blue_line break any rule? i think that a blue line isn't the same as a red line :woohoo: :woohoo: and when a simple word can change all the quote context i don't think you can say it's the same.
Kos the Kos of Koses can break a rule, and i that's why i changed my name so i didn't have any warn :kiss:
Red_Tube break any rules? i don't think
the sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick break any rule? please, u don't have enought capacity to pronounce it all without stopping
Kos Red Line can break it, that's why i changed it quick.
And remember kids, if i don't have any warn for that names, is because i changed them because a admin told me or because they don't break the rules or because i put that name less than a minute.
have fun :kiss:
Dear friend, i just pointed out, that you constantlly triying to piss me off=)
I am not talking about your normal nicknames, i just showed that you are indeed trying to troll me with that thing)

And as Miia said:
Miia wrote:
The names do not have to be identical, it is up to the staff member to decide if the name is acceptable or if it violates that rule and staffs word is final.

And i also spoke with House about it. Bacislly i did nothing wrong.
The only thing that I could do is just to ignore such kind of behaviour, but i didn't =)
  • Red_Line
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Red_Line.

[TTT] Demote Request - Red_Line 5 years 6 months ago #1050203

can we ignore the fact that i'm not the only one that got kicked? obv i'm trying to piss you off, who the fuck do you think you are to say to the people to change it's name when it doesn't break any rule
The names do not have to be identical, it is up to the staff member to decide if the name is acceptable or if it violates that rule and staffs word is final.

that quote is only valid if someone is braking that rule, wich the Blue_Line name doesn't.
Or you can ask to someone named "Ben" please change your name as i don't like it. :kiss: :kiss:
I'm not trying to demote you, i'm trying to show u more humble as being an admin doesn't let you do what you want, have fun with the Blue_Line name playing with you
  • aev
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Demote Request - Red_Line 5 years 6 months ago #1050223

aev wrote:
can we ignore the fact that i'm not the only one that got kicked? obv i'm trying to piss you off, who the fuck do you think you are to say to the people to change it's name when it doesn't break any rule

that quote is only valid if someone is braking that rule, wich the Blue_Line name doesn't.
Or you can ask to someone named "Ben" please change your name as i don't like it. :kiss: :kiss:
I'm not trying to demote you, i'm trying to show u more humble as being an admin doesn't let you do what you want, have fun with the Blue_Line name playing with you

Again its loopholing. Yes technically not breaking the rule but you are trying to work around it. Loopholing around any rule is not allowed. You were obviously trying to piss red line off by changing ur name to whatever you did change it to and so were other people. You had the choice to not use that name but you didn't take it.Again your choice to do that no one else's.
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1

[TTT] Demote Request - Red_Line 5 years 6 months ago #1050263

Jax wrote:
aev wrote:

Again its loopholing. Yes technically not breaking the rule but you are trying to work around it. Loopholing around any rule is not allowed. You were obviously trying to piss red line off by changing ur name to whatever you did change it to and so were other people. You had the choice to not use that name but you didn't take it.Again your choice to do that no one else's.

C'est la vie
using the name Redd_Liine when a admin is called Red_Line could be Loopholing. Using a name wich is more than 50% different from the admin isn't Loopholing even more when it's Red for Blue
you can say what you want. Are u gonna kick me if my name is "Jaix" nope right? so rekt.
  • aev
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Demote Request - Red_Line 5 years 6 months ago #1050265

When you use a long caption with a dead meme
  • Prestige Invalid
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 36
TTT Moderator x2
TTT Administrator x2
TTT Super Administrator x1

[TTT] Demote Request - Red_Line 5 years 6 months ago #1050266

:denied:

Hello aev,
I have spoken to Red_Line.
If I was him I would personally have not bothered punishing you however Red_Line was in his right to ask you to change your name & kick you after you didn't because it can be seen as loopholing rule 1.1a of the TTT rules so it was basically up to him in this case.

I apologise if you feel like your gaming experience has been interrupted.

Thank you for making this report & have fun playing!

~ Lock ~
  • House
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The best thing on Earth? Coffee.
  • Thanks received: 541

⚕ former TTT Server Owner ⚕
⚕ former Surf Administrator ⚕
⚕ former SSRP Moderator ⚕
⚕ former TeamSpeak3 staff ⚕
⚕ former Forum staff ⚕

Add me on Steam!