Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Demote Request - Miia and Tom

[TTT] Demote Request - Miia and Tom 5 years 7 months ago #983932

Staff Member(s) Name: Miia and Tom

Staff Member(s) SteamID: Miia: STEAM_0:1:176158830
Tom: STEAM_0:1:51421282

What Did The Staff Member(s) do?: It was more of what they refused to do in a situation that involved an admittance to metagaming in TTT. Two players on at the time, Vodka4Gaben and Pookie were caught redhanded metagaming and Miia handled the report and refused to do anything to the two of them other than give them a verbal warning. A warning which was not even in the public chat to show other players that the two of them were metagaming. Upon Miia dismissing the offense as light and not worth punishing I contacted the other admin on at the time which was Tom. He too refused to take any action and claimed that what Miia chose to do was the right course of action.

What Server(s) Was This On?: TTT

Evidence: The response to my report on Vodka4Gaben showed him stating that him and Pookie were in discord and that Pookie said he was innocent, which he was since I was a T that round false kosing him. The reasoning for the nonexistent punishment that was provided to the two was that Pookie was "AFK" at the time. Which I do not believe to be the case since this all happened pretty much at the start of the round and Vodka had known Pookie was innocent within a minute of the game starting. Regardless of Pookie moving or not in the game should have no reason to make my KOS on him invalid. During my time alive Pookie was not killed or tested further showing that there was no way for Vodka to know that I was innocent. The two admins on at the time refused to deal any punishment to the two of them because their actions had "little effect on the game" which is not completely true as I had been killed for it.

Regardless of the outcome of the scenario the 3 of us were in, the two of them were caught metagaming and the admins chose to deal with it in the worst way possible. Metagaming ruins gameplay for everyone in the server and should be dealt with seriously regardless of the outcome it has on the game itself. The fact that they willingly admitted to doing it shows that they are willing metagame and it is likely they've done it before/will do it again. I would like the two of them to be banned as well, but sadly I do not have their steamids due to one of them being kicked for RDMing and the other leaving after RDMing me. The admins however are just as guilty to blame here though for their lack of punishment and poor handling of the situation, and so I would like to see some sort of action taken against Miia and Tom as well. I do not necessarily want them demoted permanently because I do believe that admins are a valuable asset in a community, however I wish for them to receive some sort of punishment due to the poor handling of this case. Some sort of review of the rules or training to better handle metagaming situations should be valuable to Miia and Tom. As well as the rest of the staff that works in the TTT servers.

Also I apologize to Miia for saying rude remarks due to the fit of annoyance I had during the case. It was a poor decision from me and I am truly sorry for that.

I talked with LonelyDodo already and he's given me his view on this situation which is why I'm here. That being said I would not like them to be reviewing this case. I do welcome all of their inputs though as it will be fair that way.
  • Hibiki
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Demote Request - Miia and Tom 5 years 7 months ago #983936

Ok first just because you do not believe that his friend was not AFK does not mean you have any proof of it, if no evidence is provided that shows otherwise i will always take the side that would not result in a punishment. "Regardless of Pookie moving or not in the game should have no reason to make my KOS on him invalid.", im sorry but this would make your KOS invalid, if like he said he had been with his AFK friend the entire round then he could not have committed a traitorous act meaning you had no valid reason to KOS him. So he was well within his rights to kill you for that. As for their ghosting it had zero impact on the game as you were killed for a perfectly valid reason which was explained to you, as it had such a low impact on the game i felt it was not necessary to punish and decided to just make it clear to them not to reveal any information that may effect the outcome of the game in the future.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT] Demote Request - Miia and Tom 5 years 7 months ago #983938

Hibiki wrote:
I talked with LonelyDodo already and he's given me his view on this situation which is why I'm here. That being said I would not like them to be reviewing this case. I do welcome all of their inputs though as it will be fair that way.
May I ask why you do not want the one staff member that you've properly explained the situation to handle this situation?
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Raeker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

[TTT] Demote Request - Miia and Tom 5 years 7 months ago #983939

I'll handle this, Miia do you have me on steam?
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[TTT] Demote Request - Miia and Tom 5 years 7 months ago #983946

Miia wrote:
Ok first just because you do not believe that his friend was not AFK does not mean you have any proof of it, if no evidence is provided that shows otherwise i will always take the side that would not result in a punishment. "Regardless of Pookie moving or not in the game should have no reason to make my KOS on him invalid.", im sorry but this would make your KOS invalid, if like he said he had been with his AFK friend the entire round then he could not have committed a traitorous act meaning you had no valid reason to KOS him. So he was well within his rights to kill you for that. As for their ghosting it had zero impact on the game as you were killed for a perfectly valid reason which was explained to you, as it had such a low impact on the game i felt it was not necessary to punish and decided to just make it clear to them not to reveal any information that may effect the outcome of the game in the future.
Bro you permabanned me for disrespecting twice what happened to the ethos my guy
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

[TTT] Demote Request - Miia and Tom 5 years 7 months ago #983951

TTT staff lol
  • Lunas
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former SSRP-Admin
  • Thanks received: 226

[TTT] Demote Request - Miia and Tom 5 years 7 months ago #983957

Hello Hibiki I have read your report and spoken to Miia. I understand how frustrating it is when you don't feel that a staff member handled the situation correctly and that they've coul've done something better. A staff member can hand out any punnishment as they think should the reported player should get. Essentially they can punnish a person however they want. A punnishment can be appealed or re-reported if thought handled incorrectly. A verbal warning does count as a warning. A player gets verbally warned if the staff member doesn't feel that they commited this rule break on porpuse or if what the reported player did something that didn't affect the situation at all. When a verbal warning is given out and the reported player does what they're told to not do again, )dissregarding the verbal) they get a harsher punnishment.

Miia's point: Miia gave this reported player a verbal warning as they did infact ghost. But the reported player didn't KOS you because his friend told him it was you. You got KOSed for a valid reason. (My comment on this: I have witnessed many times when a friend of mine accidentally ghosts but I just dissregard it and keep on playing knowing that the guy is a traitor but not doing anything about it). Because the ghosting didn't affect the outcome of the game Miia gave them a verbal warning so that they wouldn't do it in the fututre. (They didn't ghost again)

You reported Tom for no reason at all. All Tom did was that he agreed with Miia, so that's unnecessary.

#Denied
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Luki_Guki.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177, Annie Moonise, Miia, Nina, BossComic23 and 2 more...
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

142 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
2/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32