Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Demote Request - Harry RDM Squatta™©

[TTT] Demote Request - Harry RDM Squatta™© 5 years 10 months ago #949637

Staff Member(s) Name: Harry RDM Squatta™©

Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_1:1:123800586

What Did The Staff Member(s) do?: He banned me for 600 hours for "loophole racism" and having a recent ban. How did I loophole? Well my IGN was Tigger. Tigger from the popular children's cartoon Winnie The Pooh.

Now I know why he saw it as loopholing "oH bEcAuSe It LoOkS lIkE tHe N wOrD", but anyone with common sense can see I wasn't loopholing. I even had a matching profile picture, as I did for the other characters.

I had been joining the server with names of different cartoon characters such as Scoopy Doo and even Winnie the Pooh himself because it's funny to see peoples reaction when they're killed by someone with the name of a cartoon character.

And when I asked him how I was being racist, no reply. He just straight up banned me.

I just want to quote that someone was also kicked earlier for having the name "Wigerl07". Come on, this is fucking ridiculous. The guy had a Yoshi profile picture.

This "zero tolerance" policy has reached Nazi Germany levels of ridiculous. Anything that even vaguely resembles the N word is bannable.Staff should have common sense when deciding if someone is genuinely playing or if they're here to troll. Even if, for some reason, my name was racist, why was I banned for 600 hours when other people get a kick? Was it because of a ban that I had already served?

What Server(s) Was This On?: TTT

Evidence: I'm just going to upload the whole clip from the moment I joined. You can judge for yourself if I was being a degrading racist that deserved a 600 hour long ban. I'll also link a screenshot of my profile and the names I had used previously.

Noticed I talked for about 5 minutes with no issues from any other staff members, including Mattor, a super admin, before SS-Reichsführer Harry notices and decides that I shouldn't play with such a disgraceful name.

Profile (yes I know I spelled Winnie The Pooh wrong lol):

Look at this disgusting racist, thank God he was kicked when he was. Only kidding, RIP Wigerl07:

Here's the full video, from the moment I joined:

• John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude
  • Thanks received: 58
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Demote Request - Harry RDM Squatta™© 5 years 10 months ago #949647

Well, great job getting yourself perm banned on ttt for ban evasion!
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT] Demote Request - Harry RDM Squatta™© 5 years 10 months ago #949649

Regardless of your own report, where perhaps some discussion can be had about the meaning of loopholing racial slurs on the server - although I do believe that any kind of punishment was possibly a bit excessive in this situation - I'm actually more curious about the following:
John Henry wrote:
Look at this disgusting racist, thank God he was kicked when he was. Only kidding, RIP Wigerl07:

I mean no offense to Bosscomics, but can someone please tell me what that name is supposedly loopholing?
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Henry, eddie.

[TTT] Demote Request - Harry RDM Squatta™© 5 years 10 months ago #949654

Kyber wrote:

Ban evasion? I served the ban. That's one of the reasons I think I was banned for so long, because of recent ban.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude

[TTT] Demote Request - Harry RDM Squatta™© 5 years 10 months ago #949655

Raeker wrote:
Regardless of your own report, where perhaps some discussion can be had about the meaning of loopholing racial slurs on the server - although I do believe that any kind of punishment was possibly a bit excessive in this situation - I'm actually more curious about the following:
John Henry wrote:

I mean no offense to Bosscomics, but can someone please tell me what that name is supposedly loopholing?

bEcAuSe WiGeR sOuNdS LiKe Ni... <-- You see how ridiculous it is?

But yeah, 600 hours, even for loophole racism (which I wasn't) is excessive.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by John Henry.

[TTT] Demote Request - Harry RDM Squatta™© 5 years 10 months ago #949659

John Henry wrote:
Kyber wrote:

Ban evasion? I served the ban. That's one of the reasons I think I was banned for so long, because of recent ban.
So, under 2 days ago you were given a 3 day ban, you just admitted to ban evasion so here's another server you will be perm banned on
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[TTT] Demote Request - Harry RDM Squatta™© 5 years 10 months ago #949660

I'm fairly sure this has already been dealt with by MattorS in a private chat with him and Harry
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT] Demote Request - Harry RDM Squatta™© 5 years 10 months ago #949661

That's not loopholing racism at all. Just because a word looks like the n word does not make it loop holing at all, given the context which is important there was nothing wrong with it as it is the name of a character.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Henry

[TTT] Demote Request - Harry RDM Squatta™© 5 years 10 months ago #949663

We all know what you're like, You've been racist multiple times and I honestly dont thin this was abuse THOUGH 600hrs seems excessive to me,

think about it... "Wiger", "Wigger", "n......"
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[TTT] Demote Request - Harry RDM Squatta™© 5 years 10 months ago #949666

I made a mistake, me and harry decided to ban you as we know that you know fine fucking well what you were doing. You were loopholing, you know it and i know it. My mistake was not kicking you first as that is how one is meant to deal with a racist name.

The reason the ban was so long is that you just came off of a two weeks ban for racism.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550
The following user(s) said Thank You: Harry RDM Squatta

[TTT] Demote Request - Harry RDM Squatta™© 5 years 10 months ago #949668

Mattors wrote:
I made a mistake, me and harry decided to ban you as we know that you know fine fucking well what you were doing. You were loopholing, you know it and i know it. My mistake was not kicking you first as that is how one is meant to deal with a racist name.

The reason the ban was so long is that you just came off of a two weeks ban for racism.
He's already on a 3 day ban for racism from boss, hes evading a ban at this point in time
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[TTT] Demote Request - Harry RDM Squatta™© 5 years 10 months ago #949670

Mattors wrote:

I'm not like that anymore. That behavior was just toxic and I'm working to improve.

But I genuinely wasn't loopholing. Look at the other names I joined with beforehand.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude

[TTT] Demote Request - Harry RDM Squatta™© 5 years 10 months ago #949673

John Henry wrote:
Mattors wrote:

I'm not like that anymore. That behavior was just toxic and I'm working to improve.

But I genuinely wasn't loopholing. Look at the other names I joined with beforehand.

Myself and harry are of the opinion that you did all of this to attempt to shit stur, including recording everything, acting stupid in admin chat.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요

[TTT] Demote Request - Harry RDM Squatta™© 5 years 10 months ago #949676

Mattors wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Mattors wrote:

Myself and harry are of the opinion that you did all of this to attempt to shit stur, including recording everything, acting stupid in admin chat.

I don't see how I stirred. I didn't type anything offensive in chat. I only asked that in admin chat because I genuinely couldn't believe I was being kicked for this. I certainly didn't expect to be banned.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude

[TTT] Demote Request - Harry RDM Squatta™© 5 years 10 months ago #949677

John Henry wrote:
Mattors wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Mattors wrote:

I don't see how I stirred. I didn't type anything offensive in chat. I only asked that in admin chat because I genuinely couldn't believe I was being kicked for this. I certainly didn't expect to be banned.

You know the policy, you always complain about the policy
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요

[TTT] Demote Request - Harry RDM Squatta™© 5 years 10 months ago #949678

Mattors wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Mattors wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Mattors wrote:

You yourself said how my behavior had changed. I've reported staff and players breaking rules.

But I have to agree with Mia, context is required. Just because something looks like the N word, doesn't mean it's loophole racism. Even Reaker doesn't know why Wigerl07 was kicked. I was just having a bit of a laugh. Even if I was kicked, I would have chosen a different character to rejoin with instead of complaining. I don't see how a month-long ban is necessary.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by John Henry.

[TTT] Demote Request - Harry RDM Squatta™© 5 years 10 months ago #949679

Mattors wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Mattors wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Mattors wrote:

So what about the policy he didn't even loophole. In the context he used the word for was clearly that of the charected, as shown by his profile pic and past names. It's zero tolerance to racism and loopholing, not words that look like naughty words. In context his name is perfectly fine and I dont see why he was punished for it.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Henry, eddie.

[TTT] Demote Request - Harry RDM Squatta™© 5 years 10 months ago #949682

• Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[TTT] Demote Request - Harry RDM Squatta™© 5 years 10 months ago #949685

Your alt is on a ban therefore you are ban evading as well
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder