Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Report Abuse - Nickolas_The GNAR

Report Abuse - Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 10 months ago #934215

Staff Member(s) Name:

Nickolas_The GNAR

Staff Member(s) SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:64927620

What Did The Staff Member(s) do?:

1st) Banned me from teamspeak for speaking Japanese for only saying "Watashi Shite imasu nori ga" which effectively means "I am doing it" because he couldn't recognise if I was being racist or not so he banned me for speaking Japanese. I see no point of doing this and is just completely unnecessary for him to punish me for speaking a language I speak with friends.

2nd) After making This Report Abuse on Harry, I made it so Nick was unable to handle the report abuse as I don't feel he is mature enough and feel that he is extremely biased in these situations and would be unable to handle the report properly. After he found out he wasn't allowed to handle, he joined the spacer which Seargent and I were in and then threatened me with Prop Hunt demotion for not allowing him to handle the appeal.

3rd) I was in teamspeak and poked Nick saying "see you next Tuesday" which effectively means good luck doing this. Basically meaning good luck doing what ever you're going to do to me, he then proceeded to ask what it meant whereas I told him to look it up, I then restart my computer to find myself TS banned for 10 HOURS for disrespect. see you next Tuesday can also mean cunt

What Server(s) Was This On?:

several

Evidence:

My TS3 rapsheet
Ask Seargent about him threatening me
See you next Tuesday
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Kyber.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fork

Report Abuse - Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 10 months ago #934219

You poked me with "see you next Tuesday" as well. You are looking for a fight and you got one, also you know as much as I do that it means cunt, don't try act innocent.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

Report Abuse - Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 10 months ago #934221

Mattors wrote:
You poked me with "see you next Tuesday" as well. You are looking for a fight and you got one, also you know as much as I do that it means cunt, don't try act innocent.

I don't know if Kyber or you're lying. Mainly because this is a forum post and I wasn't there

:plussp:
Seems legit to me.
  • Fork
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 289

Report Abuse - Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 10 months ago #934223

Threatening someone with a demotion because they didn't let you handle an appeal is incredibly immature.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: Fork, Kyber

Report Abuse - Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 10 months ago #934231

Mattors wrote:

So you would ban people for calling you a cunt?
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 129

Report Abuse - Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 10 months ago #934233

Hopefully, seargent can confirm this situation but until then,
Threatening to demote because of that is Immature, Unprofessional and completely pathetic, Therefore If this story is true I'll support this.
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fork

Report Abuse - Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 10 months ago #934234

DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Mattors wrote:

So you would ban people for calling you a cunt?
I cannot comment on the 1st or 2nd parts, however if they are true then Nick is in the wrong.

My point is in the 3rd point, kyber is lying. I know he is lying and he knows he is lying. To me this discredits his other two points, but we will see
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Mattors.

Report Abuse - Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 10 months ago #934236

Mattors wrote:
idk why Viking's post was removed but to your point. I wouldn't ban for it, but I can. Also, it just proves that he is lying, stop sticking up for your friend

What do you mean he's lying lol? He poked him with an abbreviation for cunt, sure he shouldn't have done it but do you really think he deserves a ban for it?
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 129

Report Abuse - Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 10 months ago #934240

I have already spoken to Nick regarding a lot of the things that have been going on lately. I would first like to adress the main issue - him threatening you with a demotion. Having experienced such behaviour from a high ranking staff member myself before, I know exactly what it feels like to have someone tell you that you have to "fix" your attitude or you will be demoted. It's a horrible feeling and such behaviour from any Lead Team member within the community should be appropriately adressed. I have discussed this matter with Nick and originally I wanted to take further action, until I heard what you yourself have done this past week.

When I discussed Nick with you last Tuesday, one of the conditions I gave you was that you should under no circumstances approach Nick until I have spoken to him. You gave me your word that you would not do so, and I am actually offended that you have blatantly broken that promise by poking him something that inherently means "cunt", and trying to provoke an argument. As I stated in my discussion with you, Nick was on the losing side of this particular argument because of how he behaved towards you. You, however, blatantly broke promises to me by continuing to provoke and harass Nick.

Lastly, regarding you poking him the Japanese stuff, he actually explained his side of that particular situation. Before you poked him that specific sentence and those words, you first poked him asking "If I poke you something racist in Japanese, would you ban me?" If you then poke him anything Japanese, it is only natural that you'd get banned for it. You were the one that caused this argument with someone that you have been in trouble with before, and you got punished for doing so.

You really need to reconsider how you behave within this community. That goes for Nick as well, but he knows that now. You, however, clearly do not.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

267 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40