[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257842

Davidov007 wrote:
The Festive Potato wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Armarni4 wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:
you gonna need proof to prove that if an did RDM you.
In honor of this legendary response, all future posts made by me will be done with the same style and with the same level of grammar
You being rude to staff isn't a good look and isn't gonna help your case please provide videos/screenshots
I have none. I have already admitted as much. Am I not allowed to report without proof? Can I not expect that moderators will admit to things they have done, or is that too high of a standard to hold them to?
You're allowed to but the only thing that can happen then is to wait for him to respond as you have no proof. They're trying to help you, mattors is currently handling this and he'll talk to an
Why should I assume that they are trying to help? Mellow took everything I said as truth and still didn't think there was a problem, as he decided not to punish An in anyway at all. That's not exactly very promising, and in the past when I reported someone for getting falsely slayed, they admitted that they were at fault but they weren't punished. I got nothing out of reporting them. I don't exactly have much respect for this servers moderation.

Staff never punish other staff. If you want a staff reported, you do it like you did here on the forums or contact a lead team member about it. I don't understand why you're assuming you're in the right so fast, as it seems there were 2 staff members already that didn't consider what you're accusing An of doing a rulebreak.
The point I was arguing on the server was that the rules had to be complete ass if you can kill someone you know to be innocent as an innocent when that person isn't shooting you or anything. Mellow was defending the rule. I get that on a technicality it isn't a rule break, but the rules seriously suck when you can single out and kill a confirmed innocent. I also get the feeling An targeted me since there were many other people around the body. If Mellow defends such a shit rule, why should I assume that he in anyway priortieses the quality of the server and the experience of the players? And if he doesn't do that, then why should I care for the server's administration?
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257843

Luki_Guki wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Why dhould you assume that these people are trying to help you? Well you don't instantly assume that everyone is against you. That's a really bad way of viewing life man, not good at all.

Mellow is in no position to punnish another staff member, especially if they're the same rank. This is handled by Super Admins+ as they have a way better understanding of the rules than moderators. So even if he'd agree with you, he couldn't have done anything. Your previous report 2 years ago technically got accepted as the staff member got spoken to but Cranky denied it for some reason I don't know.

To add on that like what we spoke about previously on the server. To punnish a player for rule breaks is to make the user stop breaking that rule. Sometimes we don't have to punnish users if they understand the rule after you've spoken to them so no punnishment is required. The same goes for staff, if a lead team meber talks to a staff member and the staff understands that what he did wrong was wrong and will stop, there's no reason to punnish him.

You are literally ex staff and unironically argued on the server that staff should never be punished. I don't see any reason to listen to you.

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257845

Luki_Guki wrote:

Why dhould you assume that these people are trying to help you? Well you don't instantly assume that everyone is against you. That's a really bad way of viewing life man, not good at all.

Mellow is in no position to punnish another staff member, especially if they're the same rank. This is handled by Super Admins+ as they have a way better understanding of the rules than moderators. So even if he'd agree with you, he couldn't have done anything. Your previous report 2 years ago technically got accepted as the staff member got spoken to but Cranky denied it for some reason I don't know.

To add on that like what we spoke about previously on the server. To punnish a player for rule breaks is to make the user stop breaking that rule. Sometimes we don't have to punnish users if they understand the rule after you've spoken to them so no punnishment is required. The same goes for staff, if a lead team meber talks to a staff member and the staff understands that what he did wrong was wrong and will stop, there's no reason to punnish him.

You are literally ex staff and unironically argued on the server that staff should never be punished. I don't see any reason to listen to you.
who are you?
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257846

Being ignorant won't help man. I argued that staff shouldn't be punnished in game. Punnishments we give to staff members are different from what users get. Add me on discord so that I can explain as you clearly don't understand and seems like you don't want to understand.
LukiGuki
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257847

I'm going to put my side of the story as well as this is getting out of hand. A report came in that An RDMed the festive potato and the reply to that was that there was a body that he did not identify- I took the report with the sole purpose of explaining that this is a valid KOS reason, no to decide if An has to be punished or not- as it has been mentioned already staff do not punish other staff, especially if I'm a mere moderator.

Anyways I start explaining that this is a valid KOS reason and then find out more information which was not immediately clear in the report- there were supposedly 4 other people near that body. Even if An wasn't a mod I wouldn't punish, since I have no proof that this is the case. The logs show An IDing a body and then shooting you- whether there were other people around or not I cannot prove. There's a reason real life works the same way- innocent until proven guilty. Even if An was not mod I could not prove guilt.

Since An is a staff member too I advised you to post a forum report, as has been explained there was nothing I could do at that point, even if I could prove An broke a rule.
  • mellow
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 52
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by mellow.

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257848

Armarni4 wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Armarni4 wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:
you gonna need proof to prove that if an did RDM you.
In honor of this legendary response, all future posts made by me will be done with the same style and with the same level of grammar
You being rude to staff isn't a good look and isn't gonna help your case please provide videos/screenshots
I have none. I have already admitted as much. Am I not allowed to report without proof? Can I not expect that moderators will admit to things they have done, or is that too high of a standard to hold them to?

You are very clearly missing the point. You are welcome to make a report abuse without proof, you were simply told that it isn't necessary to record 24/7 with software like NVidia Shadowplay and mentioned OBS.
I wasn't mocking the guy making the suggesting, I was mocking the grammar of the Admin who first responded. I think YOU missed the point.
And I Think you need a reality check because disrespecting staff members and users does not go on zarp please be respectful or leave until you can be
we have been nothing but nice and your attitude is appalling we are here to help yet you reject and mock our help.

Disrespecting staff members, ye
Haven't disrespected any users unless they argued in favor of the staff members here

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257849

Disregarding all the mindless drama, if what you say is true, "An" should pay more attention in the future. I don't see anymore done.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Studio Banter.

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257850

mellow wrote:
I'm going to put my side of the story as well as this is getting out of hand. A report came in that An RDMed the festive potato and the reply to that was that there was a body that he did not identify- I took the report with the sole purpose of explaining that this is a valid KOS reason, no to decide if An has to be punished or not- as it has been mentioned already staff do not punish other staff, especially if I'm a mere moderator.

Anyways I start explaining that this is a valid KOS reason and then find out more information which was not immediately clear in the report- there were supposedly 4 other people near that body. Even if An wasn't a mod I wouldn't punish, since I have no proof that this is the case. The logs show An IDing a body and then shooting you- whether there were other people around or not I cannot prove. There's a reason real life works the same way- innocent until proven guilty. Even if An was not mod I could not prove guilt.

Since An is a staff member too I advised you to post a forum report, as has been explained there was nothing I could do at that point, even if I could prove An broke a rule.
An never denied that there were other people around or that it was a pile of bodies when I brought it up in the report, shouldn't that tell you that it's probably true?

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257852

Luki_Guki wrote:

He is a ex murder owner, ttt and ph head admin. But he is currently a TTT Admin so you should probably listen.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki, Davidov007, God dammit Ross

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257855

OnionRings wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:

He is a ex murder owner, ttt and ph head admin. But he is currently a TTT Admin so you should probably listen.

People are just trying to help, smh.
  • Insanity
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hush-Hush.
  • Thanks received: 202

TTT Admin
Insanity#0104

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257856

An never denied that there were other people around or that it was a pile of bodies when I brought it up in the report, shouldn't that tell you that it's probably true?

Doesn't matter what it tells me, I can't do anything about it and you did the right thing by listening to me and making a forum post since no punishment can come from me in this case.
  • mellow
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 52

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257858

if you hate the rules then find a different server

get shadowplay or medal tv if you want to save footage without recording all the time

and last of all, stop being such a baby jesus fucking christ. i don’t get some of the ttt players and their arrogance making the situation act like they’ve committed the worst crime in humanity.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9548

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257859

mellow wrote:

Doesn't matter what it tells me, I can't do anything about it and you did the right thing by listening to me and making a forum post since no punishment can come from me in this case.
Can you tell the forum that I did bring up the point that there were 4 other people around, and that there was a pile of bodies, and that I was proven two times over, and that An never denied any of this but just insisted they didn't break the rules due to there being an unidentified body?

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257862

Clarky wrote:

get shadowplay or medal tv if you want to save footage without recording all the time

and last of all, stop being such a baby jesus fucking christ. i don’t get some of the ttt players and their arrogance making the situation act like they’ve committed the worst crime in humanity.
Ah yes, don't complain about bad rules, just accept that they are there and don't even try to suggest change just go to another server, this is big brain time.

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257868

Clarky wrote:

Ah yes, don't complain about bad rules, just accept that they are there and don't even try to suggest change just go to another server, this is big brain time.
because you’re acting like a dick, acting as if you shouldn’t listen to someone just because they’re an ex staff member? are you that much of a ignorant arsewipe?
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9548

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257870

This will be locked until the report has been dealt with to avoid more drama.
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1878

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257873

An did not RDM you - you failed to identify a body and therefore can be KOSed - even if you are proven innocent, committing "traitorous" or KOSable acts is "Traitor Baiting" which you can be killed for. If you think any rules should be changed, feel free to make a suggestion: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-issues

Please also keep the awful attitude you have shown on this report off our forums and servers.

#Denied
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki, TheFierceOwl, Nay, Henny, Insanity and 3 more...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

159 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf