Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [DENIED]Demote Request -Curtis

[DENIED]Demote Request -Curtis 11 years 2 months ago #6489

Name - curtis
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:37745193
Reason - He kicked a mutant for RDM when mutants are allowed to kill above ground
Story - Gummybear, Tincan and I were mutants we were taking control of the overworld when Curtis kicks Tincan for RDM when he was a mutant
Proof - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =129059033
Server - ZARP|1
Time and date (CET) - 15:45 23/02/13
  • Ʀeaper
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED]Demote Request -Curtis 11 years 2 months ago #6490

I'm gonna +support this, BUT. I see lots of mutants DYING at the surface, this mean u have to wait in the sewers for 3min BEFORE going up again. Many of you are breaking this. so thats a -support

I will see how this goes
  • Anonymous

[DENIED]Demote Request -Curtis 11 years 2 months ago #6491

Jabbe wrote:
I'm gonna +support this, BUT. I see lots of mutants DYING at the surface, this mean u have to wait in the sewers for 3min BEFORE going up again. Many of you are breaking this. so thats a -support

I will see how this goes
Lol he only died like once as a mutant and he stayed underground because he had a printer he stayed for like 10 mins and then we went over again in caddys
  • Ʀeaper
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

[DENIED]Demote Request -Curtis 11 years 2 months ago #6492

Ʀeaper wrote:
Jabbe wrote:

I will see how this goes
Lol he only died like once as a mutant and he stayed underground because he had a printer he stayed for like 10 mins and then we went over again in caddys

Mutants are not allowed to moneyprint.

+support not to Curtis personally, but to the fact that admins and mods mostly don't even talk to you anymore. They just do shit without thinking.

The abuse reports are stacking up on here.
  • Scottie

[DENIED]Demote Request -Curtis 11 years 2 months ago #6493

Mhmmm i dont know what to think.
  • Loggggy
  • Junior Boarder
meow

[DENIED]Demote Request -Curtis 11 years 2 months ago #6495

•You are only allowed to kill ANYONE underground. Above the sewer's normal RDM rules apply.
-Support
  • Mikkula
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
Ex-SuperAdmin

[DENIED]Demote Request -Curtis 11 years 2 months ago #6497

Mikkula wrote:
•You are only allowed to kill ANYONE underground. Above the sewer's normal RDM rules apply.
-Support

He should've TALKED to him to explain this then. Not just take out the kickhammer.

Still handled wrong.
  • Scottie

[DENIED]Demote Request -Curtis 11 years 2 months ago #6502

Mikkula wrote:
-Support

What mikkula said its rdm unless you get attacked above ground. Mutants cant kill people above ground without a valid reason. -Support
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4

[DENIED]Demote Request -Curtis 11 years 2 months ago #6504

Nail wrote:
Mikkula wrote:
-Support

What mikkula said its rdm unless you get attacked above ground. Mutants cant kill people above ground without a valid reason. -Support

It's not so much about the RDM.
He should've TALKED to him to explain this then. Not just take out the kickhammer.

Still handled wrong.
  • Scottie

[DENIED]Demote Request -Curtis 11 years 2 months ago #6505

Scottie wrote:
Mikkula wrote:
-Support

Still handled wrong.

That, same thing with PERP, someone ran over Curtis accidentally(Which is not allowed), but as I said he did it accidentally and first time, but Curtis didn't explain it and didn't talk to him and gave him 3 hours ban without thinking.
You should really explain first that something is not allowed Curtis.
  • Konth
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 15
[align=center:1xhz7bgy] [/align:1xhz7bgy]

[DENIED]Demote Request -Curtis 11 years 2 months ago #6506

Yea mutants arnt allowed to kill anyone they want, Scott he was mass rdming when i kicked him he should of learnt
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27

[DENIED]Demote Request -Curtis 11 years 2 months ago #6507

Konth wrote:
Scottie wrote:
Mikkula wrote:
-Support

Still handled wrong.

And no konth he he cdmed me twice and also Janbas

That, same thing with PERP, someone ran over Curtis accidentally(Which is not allowed), but as I said he did it accidentally and first time, but Curtis didn't explain it and gave him 3 hours ban without thinking.

• Curtis
  • User is blocked

[DENIED]Demote Request -Curtis 11 years 2 months ago #6508

curtis wrote:
Yea mutants arnt allowed to kill anyone they want, Scott he was mass rdming when i kicked him he should of learnt

He is not learning a single thing from being kicked alone.

You need to talk to a player and clarify the rules with them. Some people don't listen, but Reaper does. I know this for a fact. You just didn't take the effort to do your work properly and booted him out in laziness.

Also in the screenshots you are talking about rdm not mass rdm. I'm guessing this is something you are adding to avoid being punished.
  • Scottie

[DENIED]Demote Request -Curtis 11 years 2 months ago #6511

Scott when you join the game you have to read the rules and accept them obviously he didn't read the rules also, he did mass rdm with a knife, I don't lie
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked

[DENIED]Demote Request -Curtis 11 years 2 months ago #6514

curtis wrote:
Scott when you join the game you have to read the rules and accept them obviously he didn't read the rules also, he did mass rdm with a knife, I don't lie

Then attend him to the fact he didn't. We may as well demoted everyone and use a coded kickbot if we are not even going to take the effort to take time in investing in players anymore.
  • Scottie

[DENIED]Demote Request -Curtis 11 years 2 months ago #6515

curtis wrote:
Konth wrote:
Scottie wrote:
Mikkula wrote:
-Support

Still handled wrong.

That, same thing with PERP, someone ran over Curtis accidentally(Which is not allowed), but as I said he did it accidentally and first time, but Curtis didn't explain it and gave him 3 hours ban without thinking.

I remember that very well, he cdmed you once and he didn't do anything to janbas as he was standing with me in the nexus that day, and even himself was surprised you banned him for that, And also you didn't warn him, didn't talk to him, at least kicked him, but you just banned him.
  • Konth
  • User is blocked

[DENIED]Demote Request -Curtis 11 years 2 months ago #6517

Konth wrote:
curtis wrote:
Konth wrote:
Scottie wrote:
Mikkula wrote:
-Support

Still handled wrong.

I remember that very well, he cdmed you once and he didn't do anything to janbas as he was standing with me in the nexus that day, and even himself was surprised you banned him for that, And also you didn't warn him, didn't talk to him, at least kicked him, but you just banned him.

Are you calling me a liar I know when I get cdmed also Janbas can back me up that he cdmed him
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked

[DENIED]Demote Request -Curtis 11 years 2 months ago #6518

curtis wrote:
Konth wrote:
curtis wrote:
Konth wrote:
Scottie wrote:
Mikkula wrote:
-Support

Still handled wrong.

Are you calling me a liar I know when I get cdmed also Janbas can back me up that he cdmed him

Yes you got cdmed, once and you didn't explain him anything, and sure I want to hear what Janbas will say, because he never cdmed Janbas.
  • Konth
  • User is blocked

[DENIED]Demote Request -Curtis 11 years 2 months ago #6520

Konth wrote:
curtis wrote:
Konth wrote:
curtis wrote:
Konth wrote:
Scottie wrote:
Mikkula wrote:
-Support

Still handled wrong.

Yes you got cdmed, once and you didn't explain him anything, and sure I want to hear what Janbas will say, because he never cdmed Janbas.

No he cdmed me twice and also Janbas.

Are you calling me a liar ?
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked

[DENIED]Demote Request -Curtis 11 years 2 months ago #6522

curtis wrote:
Konth wrote:
curtis wrote:
Konth wrote:
curtis wrote:
Konth wrote:
Scottie wrote:
Mikkula wrote:
-Support

Still handled wrong.

No he cdmed me twice and also Janbas.

Are you calling me a liar ?

At this point.
  • Konth
  • User is blocked
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

193 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1