Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ACCEPTED] ADMIN [ZARP] Dynamic | (NO SOUNDS) ABUSING!

[ACCEPTED] ADMIN [ZARP] Dynamic | (NO SOUNDS) ABUSING! 11 years 3 months ago #5528

Name - What is the accused person's name? - [ZARP] Dynamic | (NO SOUNDS|
STEAM-ID - What is the accused person's STEAM-ID? - Dont have the steam id, as he kicked me and I refused to log on cus I was pretty pissed. :(

Reason - What rules did the person break? - Random teleport, Random physics gun, He told me to suck my own dick, He told me I was an animal. Random Kicking.

Story - What happened? - So I was baseing with my friend, and as some of u know, I made a dick car. So he teleported me to him, and told me to suck my own dick, and physic gunned me to the dick so I was stuck for some minutes. After that he kicked me for " not resisting to admin " He claimed that he told me to delete it, but I have screenshots of him not telling me.

Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened. - http://steamcommunity.com/id/jios92juhu/screenshots

Server - What server was this on? - Server 1.
Time and date (CET) - This happened around - 18:50
Other comment - Anything else you want to add? - First I get abused by Mod Nathan, now Admin Dynamic. It can really piss me off that I lose around 30k, THEN get called an animal, and " suck ur own dick " That can make my day pretty crappy.

-Peace, Jabbe.
  • Anonymous
The topic has been locked.

[ACCEPTED] ADMIN [ZARP] Dynamic | (NO SOUNDS) ABUSING! 11 years 3 months ago #5530

• Mikkula
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
Ex-SuperAdmin

[ACCEPTED] ADMIN [ZARP] Dynamic | (NO SOUNDS) ABUSING! 11 years 3 months ago #5534

Hi Jabbe,

First of all. Sorry for the experiences you've been having with Dynamic. It came to a great shock to me to hear that he was promoted to admin, along with some other mods I doubt capable of the position.

Considering it only took him two days to start abusing, I can say nothing but I hope you will stick with us ignoring a few decisions that have been made.

I'm sure Dynamic will be summoned and punished, if not demoted.

Scottie.
  • Scottie

[ACCEPTED] ADMIN [ZARP] Dynamic | (NO SOUNDS) ABUSING! 11 years 3 months ago #5536

He can't exactly tell you to suck your own dick but then you said to him that he should suck your dick instead.... Neutral
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4

[ACCEPTED] ADMIN [ZARP] Dynamic | (NO SOUNDS) ABUSING! 11 years 3 months ago #5537

Nail wrote:
He can't exactly tell you to suck your own dick but then you said to him that he should suck your dick instead.... Neutral

Yeah that's true, but he didnt kick me for that reason, he kicked me for not removing it, and he never told me to.
  • Anonymous

[ACCEPTED] ADMIN [ZARP] Dynamic | (NO SOUNDS) ABUSING! 11 years 3 months ago #5538

Not removing what exactly? And do you have proof of this random kick?
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder

[ACCEPTED] ADMIN [ZARP] Dynamic | (NO SOUNDS) ABUSING! 11 years 3 months ago #5539

Jabbe wrote:
Nail wrote:

Yeah that's true, but he didnt kick me for that reason, he kicked me for not removing it, and he never told me to.

And then Jabbe is a regular player. A admin should know better. Instead of fighting insults with insults a ban would have applied.
  • Scottie

[ACCEPTED] ADMIN [ZARP] Dynamic | (NO SOUNDS) ABUSING! 11 years 3 months ago #5540

Can not believe dynamic is an admin, NEVER seen him on the server till yesterday and I am on the server very often.

Also can't believe Nathan is not demoted yet
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27

[ACCEPTED] ADMIN [ZARP] Dynamic | (NO SOUNDS) ABUSING! 11 years 3 months ago #5543

Nathan has been demoted by Veritas.
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder

[ACCEPTED] ADMIN [ZARP] Dynamic | (NO SOUNDS) ABUSING! 11 years 3 months ago #5544

curtis wrote:
Can not believe dynamic is an admin, NEVER seen him on the server till yesterday and I am on the server very often.

^

I got this frustration from allot of the admins Curtis. Including myself as regular player. The same goes for Blaine, who in my book has a great deal of abuse in his history. I think I can bring up sufficient proof for a demote as well.

I have no clue what went wrong getting to the decision of promoting them.
  • Scottie

[ACCEPTED] ADMIN [ZARP] Dynamic | (NO SOUNDS) ABUSING! 11 years 3 months ago #5545

Scottie wrote:
curtis wrote:

^

I got this frustration from allot of the admins Curtis. Including myself as regular player. The same goes for Blaine, who in my book has a great deal of abuse in his history. I think I can bring up sufficient proof for a demote as well.

I have no clue what went wrong getting to the decision of promoting them.

It is very frustraing when there are other very hard working mods that deserve it than alot of the new admins.
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27

[ACCEPTED] ADMIN [ZARP] Dynamic | (NO SOUNDS) ABUSING! 11 years 3 months ago #5547

Nail wrote:
Not removing what exactly? And do you have proof of this random kick?

Well, as I wrote, I made that dick car, and I wanted to base, so I put the dick on my building. And u can see that I reconnect, (PM) [ZARP] Morpheus: [ZARP] Dynamic | No Sound kicked Jabbe ( NO SOUNDS ) (Drawing dicks - Resisting - Admin slander.)

I cant see the actual kick myself, BECAUSE I was the one getting kicked. So I got my buddy Morpheous to help me see the link.

And yeah, there is too many abusing Mods/Admins.
  • Anonymous

[ACCEPTED] ADMIN [ZARP] Dynamic | (NO SOUNDS) ABUSING! 11 years 3 months ago #5548

Because Sarah is so super awesome, she actually found it <3

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =128307819
  • Anonymous

[ACCEPTED] ADMIN [ZARP] Dynamic | (NO SOUNDS) ABUSING! 11 years 3 months ago #5549

He got kicked, and as scott said a Admin should know better.
  • Morpheus
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[ACCEPTED] ADMIN [ZARP] Dynamic | (NO SOUNDS) ABUSING! 11 years 3 months ago #5551

Talked to him earlier and said that i never seen him and either agent or zart promoted him so i couldnt demote him on the spot. This makes me willing to demote him though.
  • Veritas
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

212 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47