Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SM] uwotm8 A lot of rules broken :(

[SM] uwotm8 A lot of rules broken :( 10 years 1 month ago #43297

Name - [SM] uwotm8
Steam-ID - STEAM_0:1:81722084
Evidence of Steam-ID - steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=244701915
Server - ZARP SSRP
Rank - User
Reason - Car Jacking, RDM 3X ( RDM'ed everyone who drove past the car scrapyard claiming that it's his job to do so), NLR (After I killed him once he started shooting at me in the scrapyard he came back to kill me), A lot of insults, disrespect, Killed me while in a Admin situation, leaving game to avoid getting warned while in admin sit.
Story - I drove past the scrap yard in my Ford Raptor (steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=244715885 picture shows 7 seconds before I encountered him as you can see I was going in the scrap yard direction, NOTE THE HP and the HP in the following picture), saw some guy standing there with an m249 out, drove past the scrap yard and during that he started shooting at me (oi61.tinypic.com/2r38dqe.jpg NOTE THE HP), I escaped , pulled over, equiped my Silenced Sniper, killed him, proceeded to run to his dead body to ask him why he shot me (steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=244718366 the voice chat shows his name), then he insultantly accused me of hacking, he respawned, I continued to ask him in OOC as to why did he shoot at me, He said: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=244721277 , steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=244723432 , I continue to drive off to the downtown of the city, I see him coming from the tunnel , pull over and then he pulls out a m249 once again and shoots and kills me with it (steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=244699386 ,Now I do believe that counts as NLR, even thought it might not, it will surely count as RDM or revenge kill.
Then I respawned, went to the car dealer, spawned a different car because I know he would steal mine.(steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=244724729 ,Yes I know that might count as a bit of FailRP but you have to understand that he rdm'ed me and didn't rply steal my car, steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=244725400 , steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=244726212 .) I proceed to drive off with my new car towards the warehouse area and I encountered him for the 3rd time and obviously this happent : steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=244726878 , I respawned again, then I opened my steam saw that Angry Kitty is online, asked him if he could assist me with this, he teleported to me and we began to investigate this steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=244728032 , During the investigation I showed Angry Kitty the pictures of the insults, the rdm'ings, he agreed with me and then surprisingly [SM] uwotm8 during an admin situation he pulls out an m249, says "seriously, this is wasting my time." and shoots me to death with it during an admin sit and then disconnects from the server (steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=244729647 , im84.gulfup.com/MVHWKV.jpg (This is the console logs from Angry Meowy's side proving that he killed me during an admin sit. and disconnected to avoid getting punished.)
Proof - ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Time and date (CET) - 2014.04.01 19:40 to 20:35 GMT+2
Other comments - Note: You can see him insulting me in chat in almost every picture I uploaded.
People that were involved in this are: Me, Blazer134 Harper, [SM] uwotm8, Angry Kitty.
  • Blazer
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The things you own end up owning you.
  • Thanks received: 37
If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
The topic has been locked.

[SM] uwotm8 A lot of rules broken :( 10 years 1 month ago #43302

uwotm8 Is such a minge and should be permabanned by now.
  • Ivan
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dead
  • Thanks received: 18

[SM] uwotm8 A lot of rules broken :( 10 years 1 month ago #43304

Ok as the evidence clearly displays uwotm8 breaking multiple rules including NLR/RDM/Disrespect/FailRP he will be punished accordingly.
2 Week ban as did break all these rules and leave to avoid punishment.

Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to make this ban request. Have a nice day :)
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

264 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT