Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DarkRP] Ban Request for [AspirinBot] GoGeNeK/Max

[DarkRP] Ban Request for [AspirinBot] GoGeNeK/Max 10 years 2 months ago #41145

Name - GoGeNeK and Max ( they have the [AspirinBot] "xbox360codghostsclantag" )
Steam-ID - well look bellow, sorry if this causes any trouble but I'll copy them if needed
Evidence of Steam-ID - max: cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/33340931924...C54232444E0EFC681C0/
gogenek: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=235689912
Server - |1|ZARP|DarkRP|Friendly Staff!|Not even serious!|
Rank - probably both normal players.
Reason - FDA ( according to Smallvile who wanted to ruin our entire base, even buttons must be held for 4 buttons or more ) Color Glow ( the blue material once the thingy is activated, yes that's probably color glow, since they were able to shoot me no problems ) and RDM ( I was just sitting outside, had no real reason to kill me )
Story - passed by, randomly got shot through that fence, was like: what. started recording, bellow happened.
Proof -
this video.
Time and date (CET) - 4:10 +01:00 GMT ( Bucharest, Athena )
Other comments - sorre.
just hopped in game, good thing I mentioned that the Clantag is optional. i've just found Max ( or another max ) without his clan tag, probably trying to escape this.
  • abcu
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • the spoone is real -the matricks
  • Thanks received: 63
dont rdm
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by abcu.
The topic has been locked.

[DarkRP] Ban Request for [AspirinBot] GoGeNeK/Max 10 years 2 months ago #41151

according to Smallvile who wanted to ruin our entire base, even buttons must be held for 4 buttons or more ) Color Glow
I really hope you mistook me for another administrator/moderator. If not, then there's something wrong with your brain.

I wasn't online at the moment, so do not accuse me of telling anyone anything.

I came online today for a bit and the only F1 I had a chance to even look at was Jonathan Blueberry or something like that, cant really remember his name, who wanted help about a cop who supposedly raided him, however the cop left, so I told him to give me better proof and that it was concluded.

After that the server crashed.

If you could explain this, it would be great, because I never appreciated it when someone accused me of something which I for obvious reasons did not do.

Would be great if you could explain this thing I supposedly said aswell, that even buttons must be held by 4 buttons or not, which I really don't understand, as you haven't explained it well enough.
  • Smallville
  • Expert Boarder
  • Smallville
  • Thanks received: 81
Smallville

I'm back.
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Smallville.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Optec

[DarkRP] Ban Request for [AspirinBot] GoGeNeK/Max 10 years 2 months ago #41156

Would like to ask why you are being disrespectful when trying to gather evidence for a ban request and not only have you called them a "faggot" in-game but you have named your youtube video "faggot.wmv". I do not know if you noticed but on the forums we do not allow hateful and harassing behaviour.
If you want this to be taken seriously then you need to take some time to grow up and mature a little as you are a very childish and offensive player in-game

Also your insults are very homophobic. We do not discriminate.

*Edit Note*: Change the name of your youtube video and do not include your predictions of their age just include their names and how it happened. Don't forget that young players are not always immature so that information is irrelevant.
If this isn't done then I am not getting involved in this.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by LazyBro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Optec

[DarkRP] Ban Request for [AspirinBot] GoGeNeK/Max 10 years 2 months ago #41163

don't really realize why you had to write huge paragraphs. but I remembered yesterday, or some time ago that you ( or probably someone ) told us that we had to have our buttons open for 4 seconds, otherwise they deleted our entire base ( mayor captured inside ). never said that I want you demoted/provoked. this isn't a demotion request.
secondly, Lazybro, i don't understand in which way my video/entire thread became homophobic in a second. did I ever say: lol u gay fkn kidz? if you're talking about xboxonecodghostsmlgplayers, then yes, that could be if you consider it. but if you consider swearing in-game, then I swear to god - once I get my 1tb SSHD, I'll spend all of the 1tb recording 10 hours of sound, and I'll show you that no one follows the rule of not calling eachother faggots.
and an edit, smallvile. once again I don't remember, but it was someone with a similar voice to you indeed. a cop yesterday got mad at us ( or 2 days ago, it was on a Tuesday, I remember since I had pizza ) because we managed to shoot him and he couldn't shoot back, called an admin for FDA, then he gave all of us warnings for not opening our fading doors for 4 seconds ( the shooting hole )
  • abcu
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • the spoone is real -the matricks
  • Thanks received: 63
dont rdm
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by abcu.

[DarkRP] Ban Request for [AspirinBot] GoGeNeK/Max 10 years 2 months ago #41165

but I remembered yesterday, or some time ago that you ( or probably someone ) told us that we had to have our buttons open for 4 seconds, otherwise they deleted our entire base ( mayor captured inside ).
I wasn't online yesterday or 2 days ago, as I was sick.
but it was someone with a similar voice to you indeed. a cop yesterday got mad at us ( or 2 days ago, it was on a Tuesday
I don't talk in-game. I do talk in teamspeak, however I don't talk to you in teamspeak either, so I don't know how I would have a similair voice considering I never used my mic infront of you.

Back to the main thing though, I agree with lazybro, you did insult using the word "faggot" which you shouldn't have done.
FDA ( according to Smallvile who wanted to ruin our entire base, even buttons must be held for 4 buttons or more
Again, not me who said that, however if you meant 4 seconds, then yes. You should hold buttons for 4 seconds if you wish to open them, as otherwise it's FDA, same with keypads, which they did break.
Color Glow ( the blue material once the thingy is activated, yes that's probably color glow, since they were able to shoot me no problems )
Worth a warning
RDM ( I was just sitting outside, had no real reason to kill me )
Worth a warning.

You should've made an F1 instead of posting it on the forums straight away aswell.

If I saw this happen in-game, the person who did it would've been kicked because of 3 warnings.

It's worth a kick, not a ban, which is why this is going to be Denied.
  • Smallville
  • Expert Boarder
  • Smallville
  • Thanks received: 81
Smallville

I'm back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LazyBro
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

185 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127