Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Unproffesional Admin Teddy Legs Demotion

Unproffesional Admin Teddy Legs Demotion 10 years 2 months ago #40338

Name-Teddy Legs
SteamID-STEAM_0:1:52580994
Tier-Admin
Reason: So ill tell you what happend i called a f1 and i got warned by dcx for failrp and that was fair but 1 min after that some Dude started breaking nlr like 4 times in a row and he kept saying oh deadcat your a butthole your a cry baby fuck you blah blah blah so teddy tp's to me and as soon as he tp's to me he warns me for saying fuck to the dude astro man then teddy hears astro man's side of the story but he doesnt listen to me the one that did the f1 so i told teddy to check the logs so he said he did but he didnt because i asked another admin to check them after he kicked me for me saying this is unfair and astro man walks free from sirespect and breaking nlr 4+ soo teddy was too lazy to check the logs and i got kicked for that the admin that gave me the pic is DCXBIGDADDY as u will see in the logs astro man kept doing kill in the console just to get away from nlr.
Evidence-http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=31475s6&s=8

Thanks for reading
  • DeadCat231
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 2
The topic has been locked.

Unproffesional Admin Teddy Legs Demotion 10 years 2 months ago #40341

Here it is, I have been RDMed 10+ times, disrespected, and the guy broke NLR, The admins had only proof of the disrespect, and I got warned for NLR even though I was defending myself. Did I care much, no I tried to argue my point but that admins had no proof really. Admins are people, Sometimes they don't realize they're doing wrong or only listening to one side. The reason you where warned for swearing and he wasn't is because they had no proof.

I would read the rest of it but there is no punctuation and I cannot understand what you're implying without it.
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
Unable to display Google Map.
[spoiler=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]]'throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13][/spoiler][quote=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]][code=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]...

Unproffesional Admin Teddy Legs Demotion 10 years 2 months ago #40346

As Sexy said, I have no idea what was said in your thread.. You should re-write it with proper grammar and punctuation.
  • Nameful
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 109

Unproffesional Admin Teddy Legs Demotion 10 years 2 months ago #40347

I agree with Nameful that this should be written better however that does not mean this should be ignored.
Only hearing one side of the story is unprofessional and so is making shortcuts (not checking logs).
However I do not believe a demotion is needed as everyone makes mistakes but further training may be necessary.
Regards
Crazyswiss
  • Crazyswiss101
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 31
Loyalty is the key to respect
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nameful

Unproffesional Admin Teddy Legs Demotion 10 years 2 months ago #40352

Before anyone is even thinking about training Teddy Legs, it might be worth to hear what happened from Teddy Legs himself.

Deadcat, I think you'd need to get some more proof, your only screenshot is Teddy Legs handling your F1, which isn't going to help your case at all.
  • Smallville
  • Expert Boarder
  • Smallville
  • Thanks received: 81
Smallville

I'm back.

Unproffesional Admin Teddy Legs Demotion 10 years 2 months ago #40371

Okay, one side of the story has been heard and now i shall give you mine. I accepted the F1 made by Deadcat about astro breaking NLR (i had just checked the NLR times about 30 seconds before the F1 was submitted and astro wasn't one there).

When i tp'ed to Deadcat i brought astro straight away because both has submitted reports about each other, astro's was about Dead Cat RDMing, I listen to what happened about astro breaking NLR and Dead cat RDMing, both were talking over each other and swear words were being thrown by Dead Cat but i decide to put that aside to give him another chance because people do become angry with one another.

Astro then shows me where he was killed outside. I took them both up to the roof for privacy. Astro told me that he had a screen shot of Dead Cat RDMing however the screen shot didn't work and i told him that 'if it shows you dead then i doesn't show much'. Dead Cat continued to swear at me and astro, so i gave him a warning for Disrespect (2 warns total) He then 'goes out for a fag'. While he was gone astro was still trying to get the screenshot working. Once Dead Cat had got back, he became very inpatient with the situation and didn't like what he thought the outcome was going to be, and decided to walk off and say 'fuck this', i gave him his final warn which said 'Disrespect, i was trying to be lenient'.

Dead Cats screen shots only show him killing astro multiple times, it doesn't show where or what time, no proof of Astro returning to the same area was given.

EDIT
I do think astro should be warned for Disrespect as well, because he was swearing at Dead Cat.
  • Teddy_Legs
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Previous Admin of 2013
  • Thanks received: 3
'Top Lad' - Sam
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Teddy_Legs.

Unproffesional Admin Teddy Legs Demotion 10 years 2 months ago #40381

DENIED

No valid proof, you have a picture of the logs, and added a story to it.
  • Optec
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • You go in a war to kill, not to get killed.
  • Thanks received: 101
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Optec.
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

123 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf