TOPIC: Beck Moderator Abuse

Beck Moderator Abuse 10 years 2 months ago #40003

Name - Beck
Steam-ID - No information
Evidence of Steam-ID - Logs
Server - Zarp DarkRP
Rank - Moderator
Reason - Moderator harrassment
Story - Story is simple, I was in my apartment. My friend was shooting from the window, Beck came in and started blaming me. I told him I did not do it and to check the logs that I did not kill anyone, he refused to do so and kicked me. Since I was appalled by the false kick, I rejoined and went to confess him again. He said I am harassing him and banned me from the server.
Proof - Server logs
Time and date (CET) - 19.02.2014 18:20
Other comments - Thats it
  • estonia123
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 10
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by estonia123.
The topic has been locked.

Beck Moderator Abuse 10 years 2 months ago #40004

dude i was the player that told beck wat u were doing u were sat in a appartment as a mutant and u had a citezen with u and u both had knifes i was a cross the road so i saw something on the ground it was 7 knifes under my leg so i look around and i see him in the window throwing knifes when i saw u doing that i called beck and he came and warned u and the citezen u got kicked because u got warned 3 times and then u came back and u kept following beck around and kept typing in chat beck beck beck and he told him to go away but he didnt so he warned him.
  • DeadCat231
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 2

Beck Moderator Abuse 10 years 2 months ago #40005

Dear Jonathan,

You really just made this because you got temperately banned for getting too many warnings.

It started out with me getting an message about you and your friend RDMing. I watched you and your friend in a window throwing knives and shooting at random people. Then I warned you and because you already had 2 warnings you got kicked. You then logged back in and followed me around for at least 10 minutes spamming me telling me to un-warn you. I conferred with other admins/ mods to ask if I can warn for harassment and they told me I can warn for harassment

Proof- Server logs; you can see all of the times you spammed me with false warn.
  • Beck
  • Junior Boarder
  • "When life gives you lemons, Fist your dad"
  • Thanks received: 55
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Beck.

Beck Moderator Abuse 10 years 2 months ago #40006

Alright, did you see ME throwing knifes? Why didn't the admin accept to check logs that I have killed anyone? Why did he just have to kick me?
  • estonia123
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Beck Moderator Abuse 10 years 2 months ago #40007

yes i did see you thorwing knifes...... u only got kicked because another admin warned u and u got kicked for getting warned too much
  • DeadCat231
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 2

Beck Moderator Abuse 10 years 2 months ago #40009

estonia123 wrote:
Why did he just have to kick me?

Maybe if you didn't break so many rules you would not of been kicked and banned, I did not kick nor ban you, the server did. And that is your fault for not reading the rules and also breaking the rules.
  • Beck
  • Junior Boarder
  • "When life gives you lemons, Fist your dad"
  • Thanks received: 55
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Beck.

Beck Moderator Abuse 10 years 2 months ago #40018

I think that Beck knows what he's doing and if he does something, he has a valid reason to do it, you already had 2 warns showing you already broke 2 rules... you following Beck around spamming him and harassing him, forcing him to unwarn you, isn't the best way to get un-warned, you could've spoke to him politely and asked for an unwarn, he had a valid reason to do it, and if another Admin said that he could warn you again, it means he was just following instructions. Let's see what Super-Admins say about this, maybe they'll have a better judgement than me.
---
  • Zan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 131

Beck Moderator Abuse 10 years 2 months ago #40020

Happened again, I was building my house. I had empty boxes inside, cops came inside arrested me. Once I got unarrested I came to my house and got instant warning from beck for propblock. I told him, I'm building, he said he does not care since he is roleplaying and not on duty and to just make F1.
  • estonia123
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by estonia123.

Beck Moderator Abuse 10 years 2 months ago #40025

Discussed on teamspeak.

Denied

This was an invalid report abuse, and you made this because you was annoyed by his behaviour, not because he broke rules/abused.
Your point was that moderators should listen, however that dosen't fit in the "Report Abuse" section, rather in the Suggestion section.
  • Optec
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • You go in a war to kill, not to get killed.
  • Thanks received: 101
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Optec.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smallville
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

246 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32