Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: TUCKER the rdm-er

TUCKER the rdm-er 10 years 4 months ago #36305

Name - (What is the accused person's name?) TUCKER
STEAM-ID - (What is the accused person's STEAM-ID?>) STEAM_0:1:48742605
Rank - (What is the accused person's rank?) regular
Reason - (What rules did the person break?) mass rdming at spawn and if he sees me
Story - (What happened?) i had a hit on him killed him.. he came back and killed me i tryd to get a admin but non was on,so i just left spawn area he kills me ... he does this about 15 times and soo on
Proof - (Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly shows what happened.) i have creen shotes
Server - (What server was this on?) zarp 1 gmod darkrp
Time and date (CET) - (When did it happend?) 12/30/13
Other comment - (Anything else you want to add?) people wer telling angery kitty but he/she said i neesd to see a screenshot

Attachments:
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by TACOSHARK55.
The topic has been locked.

TUCKER the rdm-er 10 years 4 months ago #36306

BAN HIM,HES PROPBLOCKING AT SPAWN,AND SELF SUPLYING GUNS TO LOOP KILL US.

TUCKER the rdm-er 10 years 4 months ago #36307

• Dark Corner
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Silence is more eloquent than words
  • Thanks received: 16

TUCKER the rdm-er 10 years 4 months ago #36309

Few problems with your request, you say that he was Mass RDMing at spawn, but you have two screenshots that are suppose to show something? They show you dead next to the general shop and banker stairs, and the other one showing respawned at spawn, not sure if thats how the screenshots were suppose to come out, but they show nothing, and for the three others, they show him running at you with a knife, then he kills you, then your death, that only shows one RDM, with it being in spawn.

Now you say that no admins were on, kitty was on as you said, he is a moderator, he could of easily done something, by just keeping tabs on him, and his screenshots show that he spawned quite a few props at spawn, and a shipment at spawn? Ok then. With all that in mind, as you can see he was attacking you in spawn which isn't allowed, looks alot like it is RDM, the random props in spawn, and the shipment, that can't be linked to him unless you had a screenshot of him being a gun dealer and spawning it right there.

But, if a staff member is online regardless of what rank they are, you should ask them for their help first, and if he was constantly killing you over and over, it would of left a huge kill log for the staff member online to see.

The ban request has been Accepted and the user will receive a 4 day ban.
Due to the evidence that kitty provided, remember next time, to take more screenshots of the RDM, since it shows only one RDM, it isn't enough for a ban.
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Bezzy. Reason: Banned.
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

106 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
4/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf