Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Demote Request] oSecret !

[Demote Request] oSecret ! 10 years 4 months ago #35862

Name - oSecret

STEAM-ID - In proofs section as a ScreenShot

Rank - Moderator

Reason - Randomly warnings, Propclimbing

Story - I saw situation of oSecret, when he warned Blazer134 for shooting at thief who stolen car. Blazer was frustrated ( i think ) and he was typing whole story in OOC. He got warned " Link this in forum as i said" like this. Other situation ( of mine friend ). He maked screenshot of oSecret Propclimbing. We can clearly see this in picture. I know that Lima was randomly warned aswell by oSecret. I know thet oSecret was admin, but many people think that he is unfair, and he is abusing his powers. I think he wasnt demoted from admin for no reason ! I am just making this demotion in name of ZARP people !

Proof :
1. Propclimbing - steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=205094260
2. Proof of SteamID - steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=205110085

Server - ZARP DarkRP

Time and date (CET) - That was done 18.12.2013. Like 14-16 GMT

Other comment - We just dont need abuser, and rulebreaker. Whole ZARP feeled his presence in ZARP Staff.

Thanks for reading and let us make ZARP better !
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by GregoryTWIX.
The topic has been locked.

[Demote Request] oSecret ! 10 years 4 months ago #35863

Totally +support he rdmed my friend and warned him for NLR as the 3 mins were over -.- this dude is just...
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4
The following user(s) said Thank You: GregoryTWIX

[Demote Request] oSecret ! 10 years 4 months ago #35866

I'd like to see what osecret have to say before any action will be taken.
  • Xhantium
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex CM
  • Thanks received: 99

[Demote Request] oSecret ! 10 years 4 months ago #35869

Neutral, I dont see any reason why he propclimb theres a stair next to him
And he could just use Noclip
All those good things he did this should be forgiving
  • Dezro
  • Fresh Boarder

[Demote Request] oSecret ! 10 years 4 months ago #35871

Mods don't have noclip, and I don't think that excuse works Dezro.

You're saying that I can do some F1s then go on an RDM spree?

No. I'll deal with this.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

[Demote Request] oSecret ! 10 years 4 months ago #35872

+Support
Basically on my side the story is, i was hanging around that place in the map with a few houses around and a fountain (i think?) in the middle with Lima, and noticed oSecret trying to pick-lock my bike so we suddenly started trying to arrest him for that, i chased him and chased him then he got inside my bike and tried to drive off and was driving around recklessly threatening our both lives (Mine and Lima's), instinctively me and Lima started shooting at him, and then surprise of surprises I receive a warning from Alex saying "rdm", then I tell him: for what? why? what the hell?
he doesn't reply, then I made an F1 about it, and then he removed the warning from me, but then oSecret warned me for the same thing, basically me, oSecret, Alex Turnham and Optec went to investigate this issue, and oSecret told me the reason why he gave me a warning for rdm was because in this situation according to him "I can't kill him , I must arrest him, I should had used a battering ram to kick him out of the car and then arrest him", I told him hes incorrect, and basically they told me to write about this on forums, and I said I will, then later after maybe 30 min? I suddenly remembered that SAS doesn't have any battering rams, I told that to oSecret on /ooc and then he switched his defense to "I should had made him wanted and let him drive off and only then start chase him, I also made an F1 on this, Optec agreed with me on this part, so basically oSecret's reason was incorrect as SAS are the gun-force mostly (no battering rams), I had no choice but to shoot him, I tried explaining to oSecret that it was an incorrect warning, and then surprise of surprises I receive another warning saying "Stop spamming /ooc I told you take it on the forums.!" Which is also an incorrect warnings because I wasn't spamming, my messages were 3-6 seconds apart, no one else complained about spam than him , didn't receive any message/verbal warnings, it's like he doesn't know what spam even is. Basically I noticed that A LOT of people were complaining about his actions, and that he recently got demoted from admin ?, He was one of the nicest admins on this server IMO, until now, good job oSecret you ruined your reputation.

I am adding screenshots of the warnings, and his steam id (admins told me that's how it works). Basically the people involved in this situation were: Blazer134(me), Lima (my friend who helped me during the situation), oSecret (person who warned me), Alex Turnham (supposedly his friend ?), Optec (an independent admin in the situation)

Screenshots in order of the situation:
1. prntscr.com/2c3mpi
2. prntscr.com/2c3o6h
3. prntscr.com/2c3r7p
4. prntscr.com/2c3s0w
5. prntscr.com/2c3utp
6. prntscr.com/2c3wui

Basically I want a higher level admin to decide who is right here and who is not, if I am right, I want both warnings removed and maybe a compensation of some sort?

Edit: I probably should have made a new thread about this but since I saw this one it fits here I suppose.
  • Blazer
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The things you own end up owning you.
  • Thanks received: 37
If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Blazer. Reason: Forgot to say something.

[Demote Request] oSecret ! 10 years 4 months ago #35873

I caught him doing that.
He also gave me a random warn, but that's not important right now.
Any way, I'm gonna support it.
+Support
  • Mostoast
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4

[Demote Request] oSecret ! 10 years 4 months ago #35875

Blazer, thank you for this proof. We've considered all things and he only needs a verbal warn for propsurf.

Issue with that? Msg me on steam.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

229 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT