Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Warn Request For Optec

Warn Request For Optec 10 years 5 months ago #35456

Name - (What is the accused person's name?) Optec
STEAM-ID - (What is the accused person's STEAM-ID?>) STEAM_0:1:32144686
Rank - (What is the accused person's rank?) Admin
Reason - (What rules did the person break?) Not conducting a full investigation into an F1 matter, rushing the situation, and lying about having evidence that proves him to be correct.
Story - (What happened?) Right, so lets start from the beginning, I had bought myself a brand new car, and decided to go for a drive while i go do the NPC party quest, at my second to last spot, i had a hitman jump in my car i told him to get out, he refused and i tried to get a cop that was nearby to remove him, he did not, but someone tried killing him or me out of the car and he got arrested, i drove to the last spot, we both jumped out, i finished doing my quest, and unlocked the car, he automatically, jumped in the driver seat, and i told him to get out and he still refused and i was told by a staff that hitmen are not really allowed to steal, and he told me unless i set a hit, he won't get out, i refused, and he then used my car till it ran out of fuel, then when it ran out of fuel i quickly jumped out and got stuck in a wall, so i spawned a prop to get myself out of the wall, then i notice that he is prop pushing my car away, and ends up flipping, i continue trying to get unstuck, but no luck, he then walks up beside me, and i pull out my gun and shoot him for stealing my car and prop pushing it, he then demotes me for the reason "price rdm no respect" (shown in the first screenshot) i then demoted him for "stealing my car" neither votes went through, so nothing was done afterwards, until i unflipped my car, bought an emergency fuel kit, and went to the nearest gas station to refuel, i then went just driving around, and i went through town/spawn on the correct side of the road, and he was crossing, as soon as i saw him, i tried to break, i'm not sure if i hurt him or not, but he decided demote me again for the second time with the reason "revenge demote rdm proppush cdm" (shown in the second screenshot) i then got fed up with his false demotes where i made an F1 request, Optec soon enough teleported to me, and asked me for the demote text, so i copy and pasted the first one, and then the second one, by the time i had showed him the second one, he had already teleported the guy to us, before i could finish explaining, he then told the other guy "Forlornblade" that "price rdm no respect" (Shown in the First Screenshot) mostly the part about "no respect" is not a reason to random demote, he didn't look at the whole first demote reason cause "rdm" was included, but was false, he never had looked into it, or even asked either of us, he then warned him for "Random Demoting"(Shown in the Third Screenshot) then phygun'd both of us off the building, and i had PM'd him telling him that there was another demotion, but he never replied to me and it continued in OOC soon enough he started to start disrespecting me (Shown in the Forth and Fifth screenshots) so i PM'd optec alerting him that he is disrespecting me, he doesn't seem to notice my PM, soon enough he stops and that's the end of him for now.
Later on i saw Smallville get on the server, so i decided to speak to him about the situation, he had forgotten that i wanted to speak with him, so i was pointing my physgun at where he was looking and flashing it on and off, soon enough, optec comes along and tells me to stop, and i ask him "Why?" he replies "because it is annoying as shell" (he ment hell) and i then PM'd smallville reminding him i needed to speak to him, and later on Optec completely forgets about my F1 report that i made just a few hours ago, so i refresh his memory about the F1 request, and Optec, says that he has him admitting to making a false demote in chat(Shown in the Sixth Screenshot) which isn't true, this was his screenshot, and also as you can see from his screenshots, there is nothing about him admitting in text that he had false demoted me, and smallville even says that his proof doesn't show anything.(Shown in the Seventh Screenshot
Proof - (Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly shows what happened.) First screenshot: cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/68596899430...56DE57A40CB33C00BC2/
Second screenshot: cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/68596899430...B48EBCAE0118DE5FDDA/
Third screenshot: cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/68596899430...25E2B7E0026D545D855/
Fourth screenshot: cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/68596899430...F90E6409853B05A30BA/
Fifth screenshot: cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/68596899430...C0C61425543BE844A36/
Sixth screenshot: cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/68596899431...719770BB386FDFEDEF5/
Seventh screenshot: cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/68596899431...892BA41E0C05C5B6AF2/
SteamID Evidence: cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/6859689943137...19BB6DFD2761D2F22DF/
Server - (What server was this on?) Zarp RP
Time and date (CET) - (When did it happend?) the demotes were between between 10:30PM-11PM and when i began to speak to smallville about the issue, it had been about 1:30AM.
Other comment - (Anything else you want to add?) I'm sorry Optec, but you didn't do your job how you're suppose too, you should of investigated the matter, figure out the stories, which you didn't, you basically just gave him a false warn, and you only dealt with one my demotes, not my other one, lied about having evidence that you said you had that lead to someone being warned.
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418
The topic has been locked.

Warn Request For Optec 10 years 5 months ago #35462

If this is the way he handles thing s he deerves to be demoted not warned.

Disgusting behaviour.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

Warn Request For Optec 10 years 5 months ago #35466

I'd like to see what optec have to say about this,
  • Xhantium
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex CM
  • Thanks received: 99

Warn Request For Optec 10 years 5 months ago #35467

All i can say is that i talked with smallville about this, and the person was talking in the microphone. HE WASN'T TYPING. Now again this guy said "Sorry for demoting you" i even tp'ed to him afterwards and asked if that was correct. This only prooves what i told him, not what he told me.
you basically just gave him a false warn, and you only dealt with one my demotes, not my other one, lied about having evidence that you said you had that lead to someone being warned.
When you told me that you had a second random demotion, i was gone. I simply put you two guys down. And flew away. Why didn't you just make another f1?
he then told the other guy "Forlornblade" that "price rdm no respect"
I did also ask him how he did RDM this person, but since he's saying "Sorry for demoting you" then i assume that it was a random demotion.
so i was pointing my physgun at where he was looking and flashing it on and off, soon enough, optec comes along and tells me to stop, and i ask him "Why?" he replies "because it is annoying as shell"
I did notice you pointing at smallville, but you we're obviously looking at me, and you were pointing at me aswell. There was nothing into it, all i said was "Stop" and you said "Why" and then i answered "because it's annoying as shell (hell)"
PM'd optec alerting him that he is disrespecting me, he doesn't seem to notice my PM, soon enough he stops and that's the end of him for now.
I was going afk quite often watching some youtube. It was about 3-4 AM in the morning.
and i then PM'd smallville reminding him i needed to speak to him, and later on Optec completely forgets about my F1 report that i made just a few hours ago,
Okay so firstly in a few hours, i am doing a lot of f1 requests. And as i remember you made 2 f1's within theese hours. I see a f1 pop up all the time, and as the only admin online, and then clock is 3 - 4 AM in the morning, this is a little bit hard. But i was simply just trying to do my job.
as you can see from his screenshots, there is nothing about him admitting in text that he had false demoted me, and smallville even says that his proof doesn't show anything
Again this guy was using his Microphone, he wasn't typing.

Now all people reading this out there, did Optec not do anything wrong? Okay i think i can admit a few things.
Let me just start this off myself. So i was chillin' around 3-4 AM in the morning, Tired as H basically. And i am just doing the f1's the best possible. So i see your f1 and i am simply just teleporting you to some gas station roof. I am quickly asking you what it's about, and then i tp'ed him. I didn't need to no anything. Now i did the whole thing very quickly, i can admit that. And i said that it was not a valid reason to demote, and he answered "O.K sorry for demoting you" i assumed that it was a random demotion then.

Okay and to finish off let me just say something. It was better that i took care of that request, cause if i didn't no one would. There was nobody online at that time.
And if you felt that i was somehow disrespecting you, then sorry mate. I didn't mean to. It's also hard to "read" the feelings in a text, right?
  • Optec
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • You go in a war to kill, not to get killed.
  • Thanks received: 101
The following user(s) said Thank You: gordonbrown

Warn Request For Optec 10 years 5 months ago #35526

This have been accepted.
A strike will be given for this.
  • Xhantium
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex CM
  • Thanks received: 99