Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Smallville demote request

Smallville demote request 10 years 5 months ago #35438

I need: Demotion
Name: Smallville
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28099894
Tier: SuperAdmin
Reason: He abuses his powers and hes just not the right person for his rank, he doesn't get anything done like he should and hes just not nice to us people who are really trying to do good for this server, as I've heard he used to be a really nice guy but I think hes just got bored and a bit power hungry.
I've spoken to a few people about this before taking it this far and the community wants him gone! This community needs people who really want to help it and look after it and help it grow, in a sense you need a passion for helping people and you can clearly see that he doesn't, we all see him perma banning people when they shouldn't be, you need to be hard on the players but in a different way not perma banning people!
He demotes all of us to citizen just for having a laugh together while there is no F1s and he said we haven't been doing F1s yet we was racing to see who could get them first! He had the audacity to say this right after coming back from a about 1 hour afk session as a AOD!! Nearly all the staff members have had enough of his abuse and insults! We have spoken and this is the right form of action to make this server even better! He is a very rude and hypocritical person who just needs to be gone. The Evidence below is just what I got in the space of 1 hour and this happens every time he is on the server, and has you can see in one of the screen shots KingJoe nicely asked him to stop and he rudely replied: No.
That is very blunt and in a way disrespectful to KingJoe and he did nothing to deserve that!
Evidence: www.dropbox.com/s/1dgbhaj2ziwu6bs/Ss.rar

Extra: This CAN NOT be closed and shall be dealt with tomorrow at the admin meeting but feel free to post your opinions.
  • oSecret
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
Ign: oSecret
Ages: 19
Dublin timezone.
[Ex Admin]
Out to help the community!
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by oSecret.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Donaldmr

Smallville demote request 10 years 5 months ago #35440

So, you believe that you are allowed to just slay someone because they have "game-changing" bounty on their head which this screenshot shows below.
cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/68596899430...4042CA5B415A0D2FAB1/
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Bezzy.

Smallville demote request 10 years 5 months ago #35441

Your first picture showing : your -support.

Second picture showing : My accept, I accepted because he got banned for 1 day, which is not long, and he made a ban appeal, so second chance is nice.

Third picture showing : me adding beagle to different groups. Why? There was a bug with beagle and xhantium that kinda made them go user and VIP, so I readded them to admin/superadmin.

Fourth picture showing : me kicking beagle for : naaaaah, real reason was that he was moving my prop when we were testing stuff, he didn't mind at all, we were laughing on Skype about it.

Fifth picture showing : me whipping both of them, they were touching eachother and me bringing them everywhere, so I whipped them, and they laughed, and killed themselves and came back to test props again

Sixth picture showing : stripping their weps and whipping them, why? they were trying to shoot me down with a RPG so I stripped and whipped.

Seventh picture showing : me saying No after kingjoe said : stop doing that. Why? ULX glitch happened that when beagle and xhantium rejoined they had VIP and user, shortly after that we fixed it.

Eight picture showing : You PMing me while I was eating dinner, I already explained that at the second picture.

Ninth picture showing : Your steamID?

Stop spouting drama everywhere, ever since you got here you're just trying to make drama, and it sickens me and several others.
He abuses his powers and hes just not the right person for his rank
Not the right person? I am trying to do best for the community as super admin, and I'm glad to have Xhantium to help me with the super administrative matters.
hes just not nice to us people who are really trying to do good for this server
I am, but you guys just shout at me, saying I'm spying, disrespect everyone, and abuse my powers at all times possible, plus most of you create drama everytime..
I've heard he used to be a really nice guy
I still am, people changed though.
but I think hes just got bored and a bit power hungry.
Not bored at all, still love the server and all, but recent additions have not all been the best, and power hungry? I just have to laugh SO much at you saying that to me.

Saying I'm power hungry? I wouldn't give a shit if nobody knew me and I would be doing all superadministrative matters alone. Which in this case, I am known, and do most of the super administrative matters alone (but xhantium relieved nearly half of that, ty!)
I've spoken to a few people about this before taking it this far and the community wants him gone!
Sorry, but I like to speak my honest opinion, like some other people do.

If I find someone inactive - I will suggest the person in the meeting.

If everyone is biased - I will still say Yes to the demote.

If someone doesnt get demoted - I still warn them to become active, because I'll suggest them next time again.

And several other things.
This community needs people who really want to help it and look after it and help it grow
Some people say I even need to take a break because of the amount of things I was doing, do you think I liked doing every super administrative matter of DarkRP alone for who knows how long, with a few expections of chris.
in a sense you need a passion for helping people and you can clearly see that he doesn't
I have a great passion for helping people, but punishing people is a part of what I am supposed to do sometimes.
you need to be hard on the players but in a different way not perma banning people!
They read the rules and agreed to them. I ask them several questions about what they did, if they reply in a bad way, I will perma them, with the ability to appeal.
He demotes all of us to citizen just for having a laugh together while there is no F1s and he said we haven't been doing F1s yet we was racing to see who could get them first!
Not all, just those who danced for 4 minutes on that roof.
about 1 hour afk session as a AOD!!
Bane could've demoted me from the job, while I was eating dinner, but he didn't do that.
Nearly all the staff members have had enough of his abuse and insults!
I never insulted any of you, or abused any of you.
He is a very rude and hypocritical person who just needs to be gone.
Right.
this happens every time he is on the server
Nope.
KingJoe nicely asked him to stop and he rudely replied: No.
I was fixing a bug with Xhantium and Beagle, and I didnt have time to explain in detail, he could've asked me things in detail later.
  • Smallville
  • Expert Boarder
  • Smallville
  • Thanks received: 81
Smallville

I'm back.
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Smallville. Reason: Extra information

Smallville demote request 10 years 5 months ago #35442

If you are going to post proof at least upload it rather than making us download it.
  • BaronVonSchnitzelmeister
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • What are you doing in my swamp?
  • Thanks received: 79

Smallville demote request 10 years 5 months ago #35443

Smallville explained it all perfectly. There was a bug that made me Regular, and made Xhantium vip (Probably because he donated). So me and Xhantium left a couple of times to see if it kept resetting our rank, which it did..
The whipping, stripping part is also true. We were messing around, trying to test some stacked props. No harm done, and we had fun.
  • Beagle
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 14
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Beagle.

Smallville demote request 10 years 5 months ago #35444

Beagle wrote:
Smallville explained it all perfectly. There was a bug that made me Regular, and made Xhantium vip (Probably because he donated). So me and Xhantium left a couple of times to see if it kept resetting our rank, which it did..
The whipping, stripping part is also true. We were messing around, trying to test some stacked props. No harm done, and we had fun.
Yeah, at last we finally got that glitch fixed though, it was kinda strange that we kept having our rank resetted.
  • Xhantium
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex CM
  • Thanks received: 99

Smallville demote request 10 years 5 months ago #35445

Smallville wrote:
Stop spouting drama everywhere, ever since you got here you're just trying to make drama, and it sickens me and several others.

Sorry he shows a concern for the community and it's staff. It's not the right thing to say especially on a demotion for your powers.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sally Skobo is bestest frand
  • Thanks received: 162
The following user(s) said Thank You: oSecret

Smallville demote request 10 years 5 months ago #35446

Yeah what ever you say Smallville, this will be handle tomorrow at the admin meeting! Try reading what I wrote though not just the screen shots.
Whether it happens tomorrow or not you will get caught and demoted, this server needs someone who will actually look out for it and you don't do that and everyone knows it, even the people you got working against me right now.
  • oSecret
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
Ign: oSecret
Ages: 19
Dublin timezone.
[Ex Admin]
Out to help the community!

Smallville demote request 10 years 5 months ago #35447

oSecret wrote:
Whether it happens tomorrow or not you will get caught and demoted, this server needs someone who will actually look out for it and you don't do that and everyone knows it
Get caught? What has he done? Tell me. Smallville is the most active superadmin out there, and he is doing a damn well job. Considering he doesn't have to do F1's, i see him do more than you. He got Head Staff today too. Do you think they would give him that rank, if he didn't look out for the server?

oSecret wrote:
even the people you got working against me right now.
You're making this sound like he made us choose our decisions, which he didn't. We're simply telling you our opinions. This has nothing to do with him getting anyone to work against you.
  • Beagle
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 14
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Beagle.

Smallville demote request 10 years 5 months ago #35448

You are sounding extremely hostile.
oSecret wrote:
Whether it happens tomorrow or not you will get caught and demoted
There is no grantee he will be demoted, I don't even see the issue.
oSecret wrote:
this server needs someone who will actually look out for it and you don't do that and everyone knows it

Smallville is one of the hardest working staff members, he is constantly dealing with situations that need to be handled, and he has been here a very long time. If anybody knows the server, it's Smallville.
  • BaronVonSchnitzelmeister
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • What are you doing in my swamp?
  • Thanks received: 79

Smallville demote request 10 years 5 months ago #35458

oSecret isnt this strange ? When you was Moderator you tried to demote Chris, when you got Admin you are trying to demote Smallville xD

Smallville is good admin, he and 3 other admins ( cant say names ) are carrying this server alive !

- SUPPORT OF DEMOTION
this server needs someone who will actually look out for it and you don't do that and everyone knows it, even the people you got working against me right now.

So you are trying to demote whole staff and become upper rank, yes ?
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by GregoryTWIX.

Smallville demote request 10 years 5 months ago #35460

If SmallVille was a bad Admin, I wonder how he got Super Admin on at least 2 servers then..

Not to be rude, but this is how I see you right now, oSecret.

Chill off, and if you really want someone demoted, get some proof and ask the people that he whipped before you make a demote request.
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Thanks received: 374

Smallville demote request 10 years 5 months ago #35461

Thats the only thing i dont like on this server : the beef. We should help eachother. Fix Problems. But some of us just don't understand it and just look for more. -Support for Demotion , Smallville is a good Admin, and you know it!
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4

Smallville demote request 10 years 5 months ago #35463

he doesn't get anything done
I beg to differ mate.
not nice to us people who are really trying to do good for this server
Can you prove that?
bored and a bit power hungry.

That's your opinion, but it is very disrespectful. Don't make your assumptions just to make yourself look good on a demotion request which is just another spark of drama you're trying to cause.
the community wants him gone

Well that's just tough. People will only be demoted for just reasons, not a group of people who hop onto a different teamspeak.
and you can clearly see that he doesn't

We didn't give him joint head admin for no reason, you know.
He demotes all of us to citizen just for having a laugh together while there is no F1s

Well that's your problem. The rules clearly state if you don't do F1s which you clearly weren't as you were 'having fun'. Smallville actually came to me before doing this and told me about F1s coming in a lot, and you lot leaving it to Beagle and him.
about 1 hour afk session as a AOD!

Can you not get this into your head? AFKing as AOD will not have you punished.
Nearly all the staff members have had enough of his abuse and insults!

That's quite a brash statement, but the only way he will be demoted is with a ban request with the appropriate proof if you're done with these so called 'insults'.

Most of the other claims you make are just what you thought in your mind to type down.

The screenshots show ULX echos, Smallville was doing nothing wrong, it was harmless - if Xhantium and Beagle want to complain they will do it themselves, but everything was for testing purposes.

Also, there's no SteamID proof.

Regardless, I'm afriad the decision of what happens in the meeting isn't down to you or anyone else, and it will be a waste of everybody's Saturday night to discuss this. It's just a load of opinions and bad proof, and another attempt from you to get someone demoted.

• Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
The following user(s) said Thank You: BaronVonSchnitzelmeister
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

261 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT