Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DENIED] Demote + ban request for [ZARP] JaeBae [NL]

[DENIED] Demote + ban request for [ZARP] JaeBae [NL] 11 years 3 months ago #3305

Name - Janbas Pannekoek
STEAM-ID - That you will know cuz your admins.
Reason - CDMing, ramming, random unbanning people.
Story - He are doing annoying stuffs all the time.
Proof - Here is some proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqBzbl-IExU ,
  • Sergei
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] Demote + ban request for [ZARP] JaeBae [NL] 11 years 3 months ago #3307

first of all i love you to
second that guy got banned for advertising and he contacted me on steam that he missclicked on a macro i contacted agent and agent told me to unban him
thirth you can see i am not riding everyone down i am just going from tunnel to nexus driving stripes and if somen jumps infront of my car i am srry but its not called cdm then.
fourth why you even mind ?

greatings jeabea
  • jeabea
  • Fresh Boarder
Admin on the Perp server
[url=http://www.speedtest.net:1p0i22hn]
[/url]

[DENIED] Demote + ban request for [ZARP] JaeBae [NL] 11 years 3 months ago #3308

• Sergei
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Demote + ban request for [ZARP] JaeBae [NL] 11 years 3 months ago #3309

Well when i asked sven then agent and Zarp said dont unban him
  • Sergei
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Demote + ban request for [ZARP] JaeBae [NL] 11 years 3 months ago #3310

I really feel sorry for you Sergei, you go and circles in the ass of the other and keep an eye on as soon as they make a mistake. you should pull yourself together and at least have clean flour in the bag even before you go out and accuse others of something. I sincerely hope you get a really long ban after all that shit you go and firing of. You are no better themselves, and just because Janbas will ban one by mistake because he advertised his server because he had an old volume on his keyboard, yes we can all as admins errors and mistakes must be room namely when still a new admin.

And this is not a reason to demote an admin at all.

-support
  • Jones
  • Fresh Boarder

[move:3qd8v3mn]Monster kill![/move:3qd8v3mn]

[DENIED] Demote + ban request for [ZARP] JaeBae [NL] 11 years 3 months ago #3312

Sergei wrote:
someon whas rdming i whas going to him so i put godmode on at me so i can speak with him after i put godmode off and i accedently put it off at everyone

dude whats your problem? this aint any abusife things or anything becouse i dont abuse
  • jeabea
  • Fresh Boarder
Admin on the Perp server
[/url]

[DENIED] Demote + ban request for [ZARP] JaeBae [NL] 11 years 3 months ago #3314

You putted on god mode when it was mayor vote, you became mayor everyone sprayed at you at bank you were just laughing. after 2min you took of god mode.
  • Sergei
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Demote + ban request for [ZARP] JaeBae [NL] 11 years 3 months ago #3316

Sergei wrote:
You putted on god mode when it was mayor vote, you became mayor everyone sprayed at you at bank you were just laughing. after 2min you took of god mode.
funny that you didnt filmed that but whatever and yes i did hat my godmode on after i got mayor but i whas putting it out emidiatly and i whas saying in voicechat dont shoot me yet putting godmode off and did i ?? yes i did and i got killed and i didnt care
  • jeabea
  • Fresh Boarder
Admin on the Perp server
[/url]

[DENIED] Demote + ban request for [ZARP] JaeBae [NL] 11 years 3 months ago #3317

Sergei you do not understand something as admin user you are good-for when you are on duty, it means that people do not shoot one. I do indeed, for example. I tping me into a random house without good-against them because they
  • Jones
  • Fresh Boarder

[move:3qd8v3mn]Monster kill![/move:3qd8v3mn]

[DENIED] Demote + ban request for [ZARP] JaeBae [NL] 11 years 3 months ago #3358

This is all a big hoax. JaeBae is a nice guy.

[size=360:3ss2qxlm]-Support![/size]
  • Daemon Child
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4
The Krillster

[DENIED] Demote + ban request for [ZARP] JaeBae [NL] 11 years 3 months ago #3365

Krilli Kovaks wrote:
This is all a big hoax. JaeBae is a nice guy.

[size=360:15g5qd1z]-Support![/size]

lol green -support :D
  • jeabea
  • Fresh Boarder
Admin on the Perp server
[/url]

[DENIED] Demote + ban request for [ZARP] JaeBae [NL] 11 years 3 months ago #3445

I like to be different
  • Daemon Child
  • Fresh Boarder
The Krillster

[DENIED] Demote + ban request for [ZARP] JaeBae [NL] 11 years 3 months ago #3447

Jones wrote:
I really feel sorry for you Sergei, you go and circles in the ass of the other and keep an eye on as soon as they make a mistake. you should pull yourself together and at least have clean flour in the bag even before you go out and accuse others of something. I sincerely hope you get a really long ban after all that shit you go and firing of. You are no better themselves, and just because Janbas will ban one by mistake because he advertised his server because he had an old volume on his keyboard, yes we can all as admins errors and mistakes must be room namely when still a new admin.

-support

Even though I wasn't involved with this PERP drama, I know where you are coming from. There is a small group of people whom do nothing but blame admins for nothing and everything. For this reason I advice JaeBae to screenshot/demo everything before banning or even kicking anyone..

For the ban part: I would ban someone for advertising his server. If this is a mistake, he should make a ban appeal and we will judge the majority of the mistake. The mass ungodding is a common mistake even I make by typing in a common part of a name. It does no harm and it could only do good if one is abusing godmode.

JaeBae is off the hook on my part. The proof is pretty sloppy to. Just to be sure I will leave this in the perp admins hands to decide.

Jaebae: Goodluck.

-support from me.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Demote + ban request for [ZARP] JaeBae [NL] 11 years 3 months ago #3464

Scottie wrote:
Jones wrote:

-support

Even though I wasn't involved with this PERP drama, I know where you are coming from. There is a small group of people whom do nothing but blame admins for nothing and everything. For this reason I advice JaeBae to screenshot/demo everything before banning or even kicking anyone..

For the ban part: I would ban someone for advertising his server. If this is a mistake, he should make a ban appeal and we will judge the majority of the mistake. The mass ungodding is a common mistake even I make by typing in a common part of a name. It does no harm and it could only do good if one is abusing godmode.

JaeBae is off the hook on my part. The proof is pretty sloppy to. Just to be sure I will leave this in the perp admins hands to decide.

Jaebae: Goodluck.

-support from me.

whe just hat to ban this guy again for mass murdering so
  • jeabea
  • Fresh Boarder
Admin on the Perp server
[/url]

[DENIED] Demote + ban request for [ZARP] JaeBae [NL] 11 years 3 months ago #3479

I didnt see this ingame. But i play frequently with JaeBae and he isnt a bad guy. People running infront of cars isnt CDM and from the evidence i dont see it being a massive offence.

JaeBae from my opinion should stay admin.
  • Loggggy
  • Junior Boarder
meow

[DENIED] Demote + ban request for [ZARP] JaeBae [NL] 11 years 3 months ago #3576

accidental cdm -support
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder

[DENIED] Demote + ban request for [ZARP] JaeBae [NL] 11 years 3 months ago #3610

Nail wrote:
accidental cdm -support

i think you mean +support than.

and did you ever drive in perp? like i say in the video i dont care if you jump in front of me while i am driving thats their own fault if you drive on top speed and you need to dodge someon infront of me and i have to go left or right you probbly crash in perp and then i would go straight to sideway and then i could hit more people and then it is cdm
  • jeabea
  • Fresh Boarder
Admin on the Perp server
[/url]

[DENIED] Demote + ban request for [ZARP] JaeBae [NL] 11 years 3 months ago #3611

jeabea wrote:
Nail wrote:
accidental cdm -support

i think you mean +support than.

and did you ever drive in perp? like i say in the video i dont care if you jump in front of me while i am driving thats their own fault if you drive on top speed and you need to dodge someon infront of me and i have to go left or right you probbly crash in perp and then i would go straight to sideway and then i could hit more people and then it is cdm
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Demote + ban request for [ZARP] JaeBae [NL] 11 years 3 months ago #3639

If a guy jumped at your car in real life you would try not to hit him there for goto the side.
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[DENIED] Demote + ban request for [ZARP] JaeBae [NL] 11 years 3 months ago #3663

DENIED
  • Mr. Ice
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex-ZarpHeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 12
This server will always have a special place in my heart. They put me down because I know too much! ( Refering to an old event in which I was banned because I found out stuff about AgentLulz ( The old owner ) However I must say that Zart seemed like a cool guy.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

288 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
17/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf