Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ACCPETED] Ban | admins look - Honey<3 | RP Name: James Carter

[ACCPETED] Ban | admins look - Honey<3 | RP Name: James Carter 11 years 3 months ago #3147

Name - Honey<3
RP Name - James Carter
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:30914426
Reason - Admin Disrespect, Failrp, Trying to escape when i'm talking to him.
Story - What happened?
I think reason it's important we get in on this person and get talking about him is because I do not in any way like his atitude when I came home from school today I was just quickly in the perp server to see what happened. I was asked for help inside the Sky scraper, as I enter, I see a cop that has gone into the house without a warrant I try so and explain to him that you can not just walk into people's houses without a warrant, and says then for him it is failrp. But instead of hearing what I have to say he tries to flee. I caught him with my Phycis gun and try to explain it to him again. But then he chooses to shoot me. But I once, however, to lift him away before I die.

Then he begins to discuss about that I'm admin Abuser and so on, I try to explain it to him again but he will not hear. But who can probably see in logs he continued to argue that I took hold of him and begins to suggest to me is gay because i touched him whit my phycis gun. I think it's fucking annoying to say the least to say it properly he behaves not very nicely on the server at any time point. He continues to discuss about why I did this and that, eventually I got enough and there were many others who did and why I chose to this topic is because I did not in any way that he did on the server was okay and the way he behaved and created on was not fair for me as admin trying to help others or those who played on the server as witnessed for it here. Therefore, I thought we should keep an extra eye on him here because he behaves as he does. He said and to me that he was server developer for Zarp, but I held on to mine, and thought still it gave him the right to behave in this way he did on the server.

Proof - No evidence in the case as I myself am admin.
Server - Perp server.
Time and date 25-01-2013
Other comment - Ban Length
  • Jones
  • Fresh Boarder

[move:3qd8v3mn]Monster kill![/move:3qd8v3mn]
The topic has been locked.

[ACCPETED] Ban | admins look - Honey<3 | RP Name: James Carter 11 years 3 months ago #3148

Added

[ZARP] JæBæ [NL] (ADMIN)

Just banned him for 2 hours for failrping and rdm.
  • Jones
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCPETED] Ban | admins look - Honey<3 | RP Name: James Carter 11 years 3 months ago #3150

If you are an Admin, ban him yourself? Why ban him and then make a post to see if you can ban him longer?
Jones wrote:
Added

[ZARP] JæBæ [NL] (ADMIN)

You don't just ban another admin, you take screenshots or record a video, and then make a demote on him.
Only if he really fuck it up like: Mass ban / Ban everyone without reason.
  • Mr. Ice
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex-ZarpHeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 12
This server will always have a special place in my heart. They put me down because I know too much! ( Refering to an old event in which I was banned because I found out stuff about AgentLulz ( The old owner ) However I must say that Zart seemed like a cool guy.

[ACCPETED] Ban | admins look - Honey<3 | RP Name: James Carter 11 years 3 months ago #3153

I totally agree with Ice.

Myself, I'm quite paranoia about screenshots and demo's cause not making them almost got me in trouble a few times in the past. Even if the player is lower rank or same rank even you should not put regular treatment to their actions.

I also see no history of you trying to deal with the admin by talking to him. This should be your prior step to take rather then throwing a ban hammer on.

I don't know you nor do I play on PERP but this case seems allot like lack of training/explanation on the way we work with ZARP. From both sides.

Scottie.
  • Scottie

[ACCPETED] Ban | admins look - Honey<3 | RP Name: James Carter 11 years 3 months ago #3154

Ti#c Ice wrote:
If you are an Admin, ban him yourself? Why ban him and then make a post to see if you can ban him longer?
Jones wrote:
Added

[ZARP] JæBæ [NL] (ADMIN)

You don't just ban another admin, you take screenshots or record a video, and then make a demote on him.

i banned him before he posted this becouse he just walked up to me and shot me in the leg as a cop while i whas helping people as admin i contacted him and he didnt give a shit about that he did that
  • jeabea
  • Fresh Boarder
Admin on the Perp server
[url=http://www.speedtest.net:1p0i22hn]
[/url]

[ACCPETED] Ban | admins look - Honey<3 | RP Name: James Carter 11 years 3 months ago #3155

jeabea wrote:
Ti#c Ice wrote:
Jones wrote:
Added

[ZARP] JæBæ [NL] (ADMIN)

i banned him before he posted this becouse he just walked up to me and shot me in the leg as a cop while i whas helping people as admin i contacted him and he didnt give a shit about that he did that

First of all, that is your mistake. If you are going to talk to someone (in admin suit) take them to somewhere OOC or non-accessible for other players. As long as you are in an IC area, he has no way of telling you are doing important things. This makes it very plausible you got shot.

Still means you can't ban other staff members unless the degree of grieve is so great it will disrupt many other players.
  • Scottie

[ACCPETED] Ban | admins look - Honey<3 | RP Name: James Carter 11 years 3 months ago #3157

Scottie wrote:
jeabea wrote:
Ti#c Ice wrote:
Jones wrote:
Added

[ZARP] JæBæ [NL] (ADMIN)

First of all, that is your mistake. If you are going to talk to someone (in admin suit) take them to somewhere OOC or non-accessible for other players. As long as you are in an IC area, he has no way of telling you are doing important things. This makes it very plausible you got shot.

Still means you can't ban other staff members unless the degree of grieve is so great it will disrupt many other players.

I think that publisher a misunderstanding sorry for my English but the person I banned is not admin in any way he is only tilt in lowest rank I had no idea he was server developer but he is not admin on the server.
"He said he was server delevoper and very good friends whit Agent lulz"
  • Jones
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCPETED] Ban | admins look - Honey<3 | RP Name: James Carter 11 years 3 months ago #3166

Scottie wrote:
jeabea wrote:
Ti#c Ice wrote:
Jones wrote:
Added

[ZARP] JæBæ [NL] (ADMIN)

i whas explaining someon perp so i dont go ooc area and that cop even if i whasnt in admin suit he may not just shoot people
  • jeabea
  • Fresh Boarder
Admin on the Perp server
[/url]

[ACCPETED] Ban | admins look - Honey<3 | RP Name: James Carter 11 years 3 months ago #3167

Ti#c Ice wrote:
Jones wrote:
Added

[ZARP] JæBæ [NL] (ADMIN)

i [ZARP] JæBæ [NL] banned that guy for 2 hours jones didnt ban me lol
  • jeabea
  • Fresh Boarder
Admin on the Perp server
[/url]

[ACCPETED] Ban | admins look - Honey<3 | RP Name: James Carter 11 years 3 months ago #3244

Close this?
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[ACCPETED] Ban | admins look - Honey<3 | RP Name: James Carter 11 years 3 months ago #4461

Bump theses requests need to be closed or accepted
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27

[ACCPETED] Ban | admins look - Honey<3 | RP Name: James Carter 11 years 3 months ago #4466

Crack you are a super admin. do it yourself
  • Veritas
  • Junior Boarder

[ACCPETED] Ban | admins look - Honey<3 | RP Name: James Carter 11 years 3 months ago #4552

I posted that before super admin but thanks for telling me i forgot about this. ( i think he has been demoted or banned)

ACCPETED
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

273 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT