Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DENIED]Luke Mason !!

[DENIED]Luke Mason !! 10 years 6 months ago #31107

Sorry I Havant followed guide lines but I am disgraced with one of your moderators attitude.
I started playing your server, And got a random wanted a soon as I joined, and a cop tazed so I killed my self beacuse Im not going to loose 30k cus of some corrupt players. So that cop reports me 5 mins later cus of bad service he gets a responce. The moderator " Luke Mason" [really bad mod, who's not 14 !!!] didnt let me speak my point. He was biased, so he warned me. So I sort of ranged because its not on, so he gives me another 2 Warnings giving me a kick. So I rejoin and walk up to him to ask him why he abuses, guess what another warn. Now im banned for fighting my point. This is terrible, most of your mods are under 10, they are biased, and they hand out way to many warnings. Iv donated [didn't receive rank] and got banned. So now I have to wait and waste time cus of this dude. here's proof.

" [HWARN] Spency was warned by [Scythe] Luke Mason for: Just generally being offensive to me.! (4 warns total)
You were warned by [Scythe] Luke Mason for: Just generally being offensive to me.! You now have 4 active warning(s).
Play nice and follow the rules! If you frequently get warned, you will be automatically punished!"

That is bullshit. I was not offensive to him, I was expressing my feelings about him and to the mods in general, trust me this guy is loosing players, 3 of my friends quit Zarp cus of him. And they were going to donate but they are not now. Hes a bad influence.
  • Spency
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED]Luke Mason !! 10 years 6 months ago #31108

Really isn't proof, anyone could type out that and make it look like that happened. -Support unless you can provide proof.
  • BaronVonSchnitzelmeister
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • What are you doing in my swamp?
  • Thanks received: 79

[DENIED]Luke Mason !! 10 years 6 months ago #31116

I have a demo that I can show you using being just simply being disrespectful to me.
I was not biased as you ADMITED FailRPing.
I had warned you for also making comments about our staff team that were offensive and also calling me "Gay"
So yeah.

Edit: "That is bullshit. I was not offensive to him, I was expressing my feelings about him and to the mods in general, trust me this guy is loosing players, 3 of my friends quit Zarp cus of him. And they were going to donate but they are not now. Hes a bad influence."

If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say it at all.
I was also helping your friends who needed assistance so I don't think they quit because of me, it must of been because you got yourself a temp-ban.
  • Luke
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

[DENIED]Luke Mason !! 10 years 6 months ago #31117

If you cannot provide valid proof within say, 1 day at minimum then this will be locked, not by me, because I don't handle the mods, just stating facts.
  • pjread01
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 19

[DENIED]Luke Mason !! 10 years 6 months ago #31125

Ive saw him on the chat saying random shit to luke And plus there is no proof you need to have proof or else its gonna be denied/locked so -support
  • swatas
  • Junior Boarder
  • R.I.P
  • Thanks received: 24

[DENIED]Luke Mason !! 10 years 6 months ago #31187

You have no proof
-support
  • Haxon
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

[DENIED]Luke Mason !! 10 years 5 months ago #31527

No effort to use template or provide proof. When his royal Highness feels obliged to do so, he can make a new request.

[size=360:25b2urib]DENIED[/size]
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

180 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT