Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [VERBAL WARNING]Warn or Demote Request for OwnageBurst.

[VERBAL WARNING]Warn or Demote Request for OwnageBurst. 10 years 7 months ago #28462

Name - <What is the accused person's name?> OwnageBur$t
STEAM-ID - <What is the accused person's STEAM-ID?> STEAM_0:0:37160323
Rank - <What is the accused person's rank?> Moderator.
Reason - <What rules did the person break?> Abuse of TP to get ammo from a gun dealer.
Story - <What happened?> I was playing with Ownage when we were on a roof and He brought a gun dealer, I thought it was a possible F1, but he said hey I need some ammo. This is counted abuse of TP since he could of just went looking from him but used his Non RP abilities to his advantage.
Proof - <Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly shows what happened.> http://imgur.com/xI4lVWZ,REpXfAR,iVCxYF ... V5,EiDdYax
Server - <What server was this on?> ZARP Dark RP
Time and date (CET) - <When did it happend?> 9:40 PM
Other comment - <Anything else you want to add?> He has recieved a T1 Warning before aswell.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The topic has been locked.

[VERBAL WARNING]Warn or Demote Request for OwnageBurst. 10 years 7 months ago #28464

First of all Morgan, I did not abuse the ammo from the gun dealer. I even asked you in Team Speak if it was alright and you said " I guess ". Secondly, there were no Gun shops what so ever and since tracking a gun dealer down on the server in order to ask him is difficult since they are always moving, talking, and ignoring you (not to mention that there were not a lot of people on who were gun dealers and since this gun dealer wanted to be a cop, I brought him up in order to get him to sell me ammo so I can get some before he changed). Thirdly, I did not receive a T1 warning, just DJHomeLe$$. The reason why you did this is because you asked me to play Black Ops 2 after I told you that My computer would not run it very well, not to mention you were probably wanting revenge against me and DJ. So you went to play with bots on Black Ops 2. Jabbe, me and Morgan were the only ones in the TS. You know, I started to trust you again, talking to you again, and playing with you. You have ruined it, I even gave you 2 mill so we could start our own organization, but I now know that is not the case at all.

Do not ever contact me again.
  • 0wnageBur$t
  • User is blocked

[VERBAL WARNING]Warn or Demote Request for OwnageBurst. 10 years 7 months ago #28465

0wnageBur$t wrote:
First of all Morgan, I did not abuse the ammo from the gun dealer. I even asked you in Team Speak if it was alright and you said " I guess ". Secondly, there were no Gun shops what so ever and since tracking a gun dealer down on the server in order to ask him is difficult since they are always moving, talking, and ignoring you. Thirdly, I did not receive a T1 warning, just DJHomeLe$$. The reason why you did this is because you asked me to play Black Ops 2 after I told you that My computer would not run it very well, not to mention you were probably wanting revenge against me and DJ. So you went to play with bots on Black Ops 2. Jabbe, me and Morgan were the only ones in the TS. You know, I started to trust you again, talking to you again, and playing with you. You have ruined it, I even gave you 2 mill so we could start our own organization, but I now know that is not the case at all. Do not ever contact me again.
I was in another room with jabbe, and he can confirm this. I never said it was ok, you just tped him there and asked him for ammo (Which is still TP abuse) There was a gun shop right of spawn, because I even bought guns there with Jabbe. I never went to play Black ops 2 I've been playing on Gmod all night. I asked you to play Blops 2 with me you said no because it didn't run well, so I kept playing on ZARP Dark RP.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[VERBAL WARNING]Warn or Demote Request for OwnageBurst. 10 years 7 months ago #28468

So Ownage, you teleported to the gundealer for your own advantage?

The only way that it would have been near permissible is if you were assisting someone and then had to TP back to where you were RPing.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

[VERBAL WARNING]Warn or Demote Request for OwnageBurst. 10 years 7 months ago #28469

[size=360:ey0nkf7k]-Support[/size]

You seem to have it out for the two people who collectively got you demoted, there's no visible proof in the picture of said event, the picture shows a heavy weapons dealer/hitman, a gundealer and you watching the two of them, there's no proof of said abuse in the given picture and without such this doesn't seem like more than a classical he say case.
  • DJHomeL3$$
  • User is blocked

[VERBAL WARNING]Warn or Demote Request for OwnageBurst. 10 years 7 months ago #28474

+Support

The power abuse is pretty clear, unless you were helping the gun dealer, you had no reason to bring him. So I recommend a warning instead of an instant demote.
  • pjread01
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 19

[VERBAL WARNING]Warn or Demote Request for OwnageBurst. 10 years 7 months ago #28475

Smallville and I have reached the verdict:

[size=360:1e6z8q2s]Verbal warning.[/size]

You guys need to leave eachother alone. Now.

I do agree with the motion that you both have an ongoing war, seriously - grow up. The reason that there will only be a verbal warning is that the screenshots don't show most of the circumstances argued, and there is a lot of dispute that cannot be proven - I do agree that the teleport was invalid, but it's really not worthy of anything more than a little warning because of:
  • The relations between you guys
  • The lack of proof to support each argument
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

178 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40