Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ACCEPTED] Warn/Demote Request for Patrick and Ownage.

[ACCEPTED] Warn/Demote Request for Patrick and Ownage. 10 years 7 months ago #28301

Name - <What is the accused person's name?> Patrick + OwnageBurst
STEAM-ID - <What is the accused person's STEAM-ID?> STEAM_0:1:18002201 STEAM_0:0:37160323
Rank - <What is the accused person's rank?> Both Moderators
Reason - <What rules did the person break?> I raided them and they tped back after I killed them and killed me.
Story - <What happened?> I was coming into there base raiding them when I shot at them and it didn't hurt them. I asked him how was it possible and he said a No Colided Prop. I said isn't that against the rules? He then responded with let me check. I then lock picked the doors and killed them both, I was never going to destroy there things and then they tped back both of them, and Killed me.
Proof - <Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly shows what happened.> http://i.imgur.com/rhsK7M5.jpg
Server - <What server was this on?> ZARP Dark RP
Time and date (CET) - <When did it happend?> 9:00 PM EST
Other comment - <Anything else you want to add?> Homeless then dis respected me saying fuck off you piece of shit ect. This was through mic so I was not able to capture the information and use against him as proof.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The topic has been locked.

[ACCEPTED] Warn/Demote Request for Patrick and Ownage. 10 years 7 months ago #28302

+Support

DJ Homeless tried to random demote a friend during a police raid with the reason: "breaking NLR". This of course is stupid as my friend "Blizzy" didn't die even once. So i obviously questioned the demote and he replies with some immature reason instead. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =181573586
  • MrJustin
  • User is blocked

[ACCEPTED] Warn/Demote Request for Patrick and Ownage. 10 years 7 months ago #28305

+Support

I witnessed this.

Also Homeless said in his application that he respects all players, no matter what. He broke this promise multiple times. (No proof)
  • Anonymous

[ACCEPTED] Warn/Demote Request for Patrick and Ownage. 10 years 7 months ago #28309

From what I have heard in TS, it sounds a bit like you have a personal problem with him. I vote to give him a chance as mod, I will start training him asap.
  • Prophet
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 27
Konth And Ducky

[ACCEPTED] Warn/Demote Request for Patrick and Ownage. 10 years 7 months ago #28310

Just because he's a new mod doesn't meanness exempt from the warning system, he broke the rulers, he should be punished.
[size=360:ef164oib]+Support[/size]
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

[ACCEPTED] Warn/Demote Request for Patrick and Ownage. 10 years 7 months ago #28311

Prophet wrote:
From what I have heard in TS, it sounds a bit like you have a personal problem with him. I vote to give him a chance as mod, I will start training him asap.

Hey Prophet, I dont have any problem with Homeless whatsoever. But I took your word and brought you proof instead.

http://imgur.com/a/1eFR6

Theese 2 pictures show misjudgement, special treatment and that he is disrespecting me. Also his policy of work are totally out of hand, since he takes 2 peoples words for a proof.
  • Anonymous

[ACCEPTED] Warn/Demote Request for Patrick and Ownage. 10 years 7 months ago #28317

Just fyi that's taken out of context joe, you took out the bit where i removed that warning due to lack of proof and replaced it with one for camping as a thief, also you had a k/d of 44/1, which sure can be achieved if you're an mlg god CS or something but given your accounts vac record i'm not going to vouch for that being the explaination to that, which is why i warned you in the first place, two people said they'd been shot by you, the console agreed with them and even then i took that back and replaced it with something more fitting
  • DJHomeL3$$
  • User is blocked

[ACCEPTED] Warn/Demote Request for Patrick and Ownage. 10 years 7 months ago #28321

dafran wrote:
Prophet wrote:

Hey Prophet, I dont have any problem with Homeless whatsoever. But I took your word and brought you proof instead.

Theese 2 pictures show misjudgement, special treatment and that he is disrespecting me. Also his policy of work are totally out of hand, since he takes 2 peoples words for a proof.

If what Patrick is true, then I would say that you do have personal issues with him.
  • Prophet
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 27
Konth And Ducky

[ACCEPTED] Warn/Demote Request for Patrick and Ownage. 10 years 7 months ago #28322

Screenshots of morgan doing !goto while not on duty to locate our base, him as a master thief outside and a full console log of the night in question from me and 0wnage got on until we went offline.

Additionally i'd like to prephise the fact that to get in he abused the inherent trust granted by the position of admin. At first he asked to base with us as master thief, i told him i'm sorry master thieves can't base but if you change then sure I guess. He then went on to tell me that there had been a rule change and that master thieves were now allowed to base and camp ( i had earlier during this conversation told him you are allowed to base but not actually camp it which was the initial intent) he then went onto the motd pretending to check the rules just to make sure then told me yeah it's there and so i went into the motd. He kept directing me back and forth over Teamspeak 3 (metagaming to some degree) and then while he directed me back and forth keeping me distracted (using the meta gamed info that i was distracted) to lock pick his way into a base and shoot me and 0wnage in the face.

Attatchments

http://gyazo.com/7a7f9b3b1fbafd9ccac8da905fdefe9d (morgan using a goto as mod to locate our base right after comming on)

http://gyazo.com/4865340259b9c6c745eff68f49479fbc (morgan as a master thief) if this one doesn't work please tell me, there was some trouble uploading it, i do have the actuall picture to upload as well but forums doesn't like files above 128kb ea, and this one is 408.

Also included with is the full unedited chat and console log of the session in question including my violations (yes i did violate a rule) which i am not going to leave out because that would be unfair to this case. I might have broken a rule, but i'm honest about it.
Attachments:
  • DJHomeL3$$
  • User is blocked

[ACCEPTED] Warn/Demote Request for Patrick and Ownage. 10 years 7 months ago #28325

DJHomeL3$$ wrote:
Just fyi that's taken out of context joe, you took out the bit where i removed that warning due to lack of proof and replaced it with one for camping as a thief, also you had a k/d of 44/1, which sure can be achieved if you're an mlg god CS or something but given your accounts vac record i'm not going to vouch for that being the explaination to that, which is why i warned you in the first place, two people said they'd been shot by you, the console agreed with them and even then i took that back and replaced it with something more fitting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3_g2Iu5geA

clan war
  • Anonymous

[ACCEPTED] Warn/Demote Request for Patrick and Ownage. 10 years 7 months ago #28327

Alright very well, but you could yourself see how a 44/1 K/D ratio is kinda suspicious when you're on a dark rp role playing server and not on cs:s, appologies for the accusations
  • DJHomeL3$$
  • User is blocked

[ACCEPTED] Warn/Demote Request for Patrick and Ownage. 10 years 7 months ago #28329

DJHomeL3$$ wrote:
Screenshots of morgan doing !goto while not on duty to locate our base, him as a master thief outside and a full console log of the night in question from me and 0wnage got on until we went offline.

Additionally i'd like to prephise the fact that to get in he abused the inherent trust granted by the position of admin. At first he asked to base with us as master thief, i told him i'm sorry master thieves can't base but if you change then sure I guess. He then went on to tell me that there had been a rule change and that master thieves were now allowed to base and camp ( i had earlier during this conversation told him you are allowed to base but not actually camp it which was the initial intent) he then went onto the motd pretending to check the rules just to make sure then told me yeah it's there and so i went into the motd. He kept directing me back and forth over Teamspeak 3 (metagaming to some degree) and then while he directed me back and forth keeping me distracted (using the meta gamed info that i was distracted) to lock pick his way into a base and shoot me and 0wnage in the face.

Attatchments

http://gyazo.com/7a7f9b3b1fbafd9ccac8da905fdefe9d (morgan using a goto as mod to locate our base right after comming on)

http://gyazo.com/4865340259b9c6c745eff68f49479fbc (morgan as a master thief) if this one doesn't work please tell me, there was some trouble uploading it, i do have the actuall picture to upload as well but forums doesn't like files above 128kb ea, and this one is 408.

Also included with is the full unedited chat and console log of the session in question including my violations (yes i did violate a rule) which i am not going to leave out because that would be unfair to this case. I might have broken a rule, but i'm honest about it.
The chat log is invalid, you need screenshots, or something else like a video.
The first screenshot shows him abusing TP, and the second screen, shows him raiding you as master thief.
I suggest making your own warn request with that proof if you want to, it won't proof anything here.

Morgan has this screenshot though, http://i.imgur.com/rhsK7M5.jpg
It shows you disrespecting him, and even if he did abuse his powers in any way, DJ.
You should never tell him to fuck off and he's a piece of shit.
You know you're supposed to respect everyone, doesn't matter what they do. Respect them.

This shows you handled a situation incorrect.

I am going to do something with this.

Tier 1-Amount of warnings issued: *
Subjects:
Verbal abuse; disrespecting a player or member of staff for -whatever- reason. Your are aught to always remain calm and decent.Small game-play offenses; RDM, NLR, invalid demotion, meta-gaming and/or failRP of greater form, disrupting RP by taking admin issues on in IC areas.
Small power abuse; teleport for convenience, self-supply

The situation, well, Prophet has already said he will train you asap, so I hope you will learn something.
  • Smallville
  • Expert Boarder
  • Smallville
  • Thanks received: 81
Smallville

I'm back.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

139 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun