Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [DENIED] Warn Request - Jabbe

[DENIED] Warn Request - Jabbe 10 years 7 months ago #27812

Name - <What is the accused person's name?> Jabbe, or Jacob.
STEAM-ID - <What is the accused person's STEAM-ID?> STEAM_0:0:11461722
Rank - <What is the accused person's rank?> Moderator.
Reason - <What rules did the person break?> Mic spam and Disrespect.
Story - <What happened?> I was in my base about ready to start making some dough, when I hear a skrillex song being spammed near by. I teleported to Jacob. I knew it was him because in the top right it showed he was talking while the music was playing. I also have a screenshot for this, showing him disrespecting me and agreeing to the mic spam.
Proof - <Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened.> http://i.imgur.com/FFy6TZo.jpg
Server - <What server was this on?> ZARP Dark RP
Time and date (CET) - <When did it happend?> 4:35 PM EST
Other comment - <Anything else you want to add?> I teleported to him, after warning him for the mic spam. He then said "learn to be an admin" followed up with "nowonder everyone hates you"
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] Warn Request - Jabbe 10 years 7 months ago #27813

http://gyazo.com/3e83768bc66e06297f73265dd52a7b22

Morgan, I had +voicerecord, and I forgot it was on, you insta-warn me. And you TP to me, saying ' Really our mod? Learn the rules and stuff " This I find offensive. And I said learn to be an admin, I've never seen you admin on duty, and all you do is judging me? I'm mod on duty 24/7 When I'm on the server, and I need to get a warning?

Yes, I said people hate you for a reason, but you said it aswell.
http://gyazo.com/60db9f079cd4a7b84aea245400178455

So tell me Morgan, aint we both in the wrong here? Or do you have more rights than me, because you are an admin? You can start throwing shits in my face, disrespecting me, and when I throw a little bit back, you make a warning request?

Ask everyone, I see 1-2 admins on the server when I'm on. I am mod on duty 90% of the time I play on the server, so dont say stuff like I dont know the rules, that is offensive, that is the exact same thing, as saying you dont know how to admin.

You freepost alot, and Chris already made a Forum Ban Request on you.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569

[DENIED] Warn Request - Jabbe 10 years 7 months ago #27814

Jacob wrote:

Morgan, I had +voicerecord, and I forgot it was on, you insta-warn me. And you TP to me, saying ' Really our mod? Learn the rules and stuff " This I find offensive. And I said learn to be an admin, I've never seen you admin on duty, and all you do is judging me? I'm mod on duty 24/7 When I'm on the server, and I need to get a warning?

So tell me Morgan, aint we both in the wrong here? Or do you have more rights than me, because you are an admin? You can start throwing shits in my face, disrespecting me, and when I throw a little bit back, you make a warning request?

Ask everyone, I see 1-2 admins on the server when I'm on. I am mod on duty 90% of the time I play on the server, so dont say stuff like I dont know the rules, that is offensive, that is the exact same thing, as saying you dont know how to admin.

How dare you question his opinion and professionalism on the basis of his server time.

His ban request is a massive part of the process towards becoming banned, and you are basically saying that people shouldn't criticize you because you're an active mod.
  • Anonymous

[DENIED] Warn Request - Jabbe 10 years 7 months ago #27815

dafran wrote:
Jacob wrote:

How dare you question his opinion and professionalism on the basis of his server time.

His ban request is a massive part of the process towards becoming banned, and you are basically saying that people shouldn't criticize you because you're an active mod.

Massive dejavu.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

[DENIED] Warn Request - Jabbe 10 years 7 months ago #27816

Jacob wrote:

I am on duty ALOT, ask anyone. Also, I said "your a mod you should know the rules". Because, you were mic spamming a skrillex song. Just because your on duty 90% of the time doesn't make you any better as anyone else. And I never disrespected you trust me, stop causing drama on this server and next time just follow the rules.

Also where you said I said I hate you there is no proof there, I responded to your statment. This was your statement "wonder why everyone hates you" I responded with "They dont hate me just you" this was stating you are the only person hating me.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

[DENIED] Warn Request - Jabbe 10 years 7 months ago #27817

dafran wrote:
Jacob wrote:

Incorrect :) I said he should respect me if I was a normal player, mod, admin or anything else. Always have respect for people, he didn't. So I didn't respect him, and he gets all butthurt?
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya

[DENIED] Warn Request - Jabbe 10 years 7 months ago #27818

Jacob wrote:
dafran wrote:
Jacob wrote:

Incorrect :) I said he should respect me if I was a normal player, mod, admin or anything else. Always have respect for people, he didn't. So I didn't respect him, and he gets all butthurt?

He didn't say the same thing. He said that you're the only one that hates him.

Massive contextual misconception.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

[DENIED] Warn Request - Jabbe 10 years 7 months ago #27820

Christopher wrote:
Jacob wrote:
dafran wrote:
Jacob wrote:

Exactly.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

[DENIED] Warn Request - Jabbe 10 years 7 months ago #27825

Alright. Obviously several incorrect points made on behalf of both parties:
  • Jacob's mic was obviously on voice record, and since that was explained, it wasn't a big deal. Morgan should have just told Jacob to turn it off. No need to warn for a minor accident.
  • BOTH parties "Disrespected" eachother, and only in minor ways. I have said before: breaking the same rules as the person your reporting renders your report either invalid or results in the punishment of both parties, as shown here: http://zarpgaming.com/http://zarpgaming.com/phpbblive//viewtopic.php?p=4755#p4755
  • The evidence obviously hasn't shown the whole story, weather or not it backs up any points/logic
  • Biolite
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4

[DENIED] Warn Request - Jabbe 10 years 7 months ago #27826

Anyway. I don't see this as something that needs a great deal of effort to work with, I appreciate that Jabbe has been playing with voicerecord and music streaming - all he needed was a pointer: "your music is still on".

If he said something about people hating you, what did you say to make him think that?
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

[DENIED] Warn Request - Jabbe 10 years 7 months ago #27827

I believe he is just against me for making a -Support on his moderator application, I stated my opinion one time and never returned to the topic. I can have my opinions can't I?

I don't know how I "disrespected" him, I went to him and said when I said our a mod, I MEANT "You're a mod, learn the rules." I said it in 3 messages through chat.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

[DENIED] Warn Request - Jabbe 10 years 7 months ago #27828

Christopher wrote:
dafran wrote:
Jacob wrote:

Massive dejavu.
I know, I read it too and saw it myself xD.

So, let me start:Jacob wrote:
you TP to me, saying ' Really our mod? Learn the rules
He meant "Really, you are a mod, you should know better." That way.
Jacob wrote:
And I said learn to be an admin, I've never seen you admin on duty
Morgan is always on duty, well, usually at night for EU. So, not always, but anyway.
Jacob wrote:
You shouldn't have said it in the first place.
Jacob wrote:
You can start throwing shits in my face, disrespecting me, and when I throw a little bit back, you make a warning request?
He was taking something into his hands, not disrespecting you.
Jacob wrote:
So, you have a point here.
Jacob wrote:
You freepost alot, and Chris already made a Forum Ban Request on you.

Which was sorted out, don't bring up random shit.

Though most of these are against you, I'm going to -Support because it was a minor offence, and you don't usually do that, so yeah.
  • pjread01
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 19

[DENIED] Warn Request - Jabbe 10 years 7 months ago #27829

Archangel wrote:

That is an old forum post, and will not apply to every situation. I don't see any disrespect in the evidence coming from Jabbe, can you please point out such infringements?
Morgan Of Freemans wrote:
I believe he is just against me for making a -Support on his moderator application, I stated my opinion one time and never returned to the topic. I can have my opinions can't I?

You can't really insinuate that under any circumstances, when you don't have a mindreading device.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

[DENIED] Warn Request - Jabbe 10 years 7 months ago #27830

Morgan, I had nothing against you. You warned me instant, without me knowing you were there, and I ask you nicely, why didn't you just tell me to stop it. And you said ' Learn the rules ' ' Our mod ' That is.. wow
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya

[DENIED] Warn Request - Jabbe 10 years 7 months ago #27832

He say's this nearly everytime I have a ban request. Big +support... This was on my mod application he did it on. And I felt like my mod application was turned into trash.. :/.

Just for me stating my opinion..
This application looks a little rushed.
I hate it when people say I have 1 hour on new ZARP and 3 years on old zarp -.-.
You have pretty much little to no experience on this server and I never see you in game. Based on what others are saying aswell I am giving this application a... -SUPPORT!!

You look very imature with that profile picture also. I have pmed you and you have not removed it. You were also online when I pmed you this. Completely not moderator material in my eyes.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 11:54:21 PM by Morgan Of Freemans »

This was my opinion as I said.
And if you look above, I said "Your a mod, you should know the rules" But I said it in 3 messages which probbably confused you.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

[DENIED] Warn Request - Jabbe 10 years 7 months ago #27834

You look very imature with that profile picture also. I have pmed you and you have not removed it. You were also online when I pmed you this. Completely not moderator material in my eyes.

I actually did remove it, and how come YOU as an admin can tell me to remove it? When Zart for an example didnt tell me?
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya

[DENIED] Warn Request - Jabbe 10 years 7 months ago #27835

Jacob wrote:

I actually did remove it, and how come YOU as an admin can tell me to remove it? When Zart for an example didnt tell me?
Stop changing the subject this is not what the warn request is on you for. P.S I said "remove your avatar now, or I will get a super admin or higher"
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

[DENIED] Warn Request - Jabbe 10 years 7 months ago #27836

Jacob wrote:
Morgan, I had nothing against you. You warned me instant, without me knowing you were there, and I ask you nicely, why didn't you just tell me to stop it. And you said ' Learn the rules ' ' Our mod ' That is.. wow

I don't think that Administrators are supposed to use the HWarn functionality on moderators.

[size=360:2hcel8eh]STAY ON TOPIC.[/size]
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

[DENIED] Warn Request - Jabbe 10 years 7 months ago #27839

Christopher wrote:
Archangel wrote:

That is an old forum post, and will not apply to every situation. I don't see any disrespect in the evidence coming from Jabbe, can you please point out such infringements?

"wonder why everyone hate you"

"They don't, just you"

I am also well aware its an old forum post, but thanks for pointing that out.

My larger point was the fact that it was such a little thing. Morgan should have told Jabbe his +voicerecord was still on instead of immediately warning Jacob and telling him to read the rules. Also, I do believe Konth wants administrators to talk to the "rule-breaker" in question before issuing any kind of punishment (warn, ban, kick, etc).
  • Biolite
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4

[DENIED] Warn Request - Jabbe 10 years 7 months ago #27841

Archangel wrote:
"wonder why everyone hate you"

"They don't, just you"

It isn't mutual disrespect, please read the responses:
Christopher wrote:
Jacob wrote:
dafran wrote:
Jacob wrote:

• Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds

171 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40