Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [CLOSED] Being Harrased on Teamspeak - Chris, AnarchyTM, Geoffry, Hunty

[CLOSED] Being Harrased on Teamspeak - Chris, AnarchyTM, Geoffry, Hunty 10 years 8 months ago #25692

Name - Chris, AnarchyTM, Geoffry, Hunty
STEAM-ID - Will search later
Rank - Member all the way to Admin
Reason - I was being followed and harassed on the TeamSpeak Server, I didn't feel comfortable and tried to get away but they kept following me until Curtis gave me a private room
Story - Chris had some music playing through his microphone and i thought it was micspam so I went into his channel to confront him and then he gets all defensive and his friends do to then the video shows the rest.
Proof - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtLAjKWe ... e=youtu.be
Server -Teamspeak
Time and date - Around 7:45 US EST
Other comment -I felt very uncomfortable in the server and this is not how I wanted to spend my Birthday with ZARP. Nothing but Drama, Drama, Drama.

EDIT: I also haven't been able to post a Perp Application without Cody finding small details and trying to find small things for me to be not accepted. Also sorry I had the video on Private not unlisted, and also AnarchyTM is still doing it even after he knew he had a ban/demote request for this.
The topic has been locked.

[CLOSED] Being Harrased on Teamspeak - Chris, AnarchyTM, Geoffry, Hunty 10 years 8 months ago #25693

Good times.
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 41

[CLOSED] Being Harrased on Teamspeak - Chris, AnarchyTM, Geoffry, Hunty 10 years 8 months ago #25694

CallumChill 無政府 wrote:
Good times.

I'm having the time of my life right now! I'm so excited I made a ban/demote request!

[CLOSED] Being Harrased on Teamspeak - Chris, AnarchyTM, Geoffry, Hunty 10 years 8 months ago #25695

Littlejoe547 wrote:
CallumChill 無政府 wrote:
Good times.

I'm having the time of my life right now! I'm so excited I made a ban/demote request!

You take things way too seriously.
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 41

[CLOSED] Being Harrased on Teamspeak - Chris, AnarchyTM, Geoffry, Hunty 10 years 8 months ago #25697

CallumChill 無政府 wrote:
Littlejoe547 wrote:
CallumChill 無政府 wrote:
Good times.

Sometimes I do but you were the one taking this to far by joining after the demote/ban request and doing the same shit over and over again.

[CLOSED] Being Harrased on Teamspeak - Chris, AnarchyTM, Geoffry, Hunty 10 years 8 months ago #25705

CallumChill 無政府 wrote:
Littlejoe547 wrote:
CallumChill 無政府 wrote:
Good times.

You're admin, you shouldn't do that shit. You were promoted because we trust you.

I'll make my decision in the morning.
  • pjread01
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 19

[CLOSED] Being Harrased on Teamspeak - Chris, AnarchyTM, Geoffry, Hunty 10 years 8 months ago #25712

2. Do not record other people without their permission, first ask the people in the channel, or you will be banned from the TS.

LittleJoe, this means you cannot record people without their permission, did you ask them?

5. Be respectful to everyone in the TS

Elmer. You should follow that rule.

And the rest only followed you, Joe.
  • Smallville
  • Expert Boarder
  • Smallville
  • Thanks received: 81
Smallville

I'm back.

[CLOSED] Being Harrased on Teamspeak - Chris, AnarchyTM, Geoffry, Hunty 10 years 8 months ago #25715

HDSmallville wrote:
2. Do not record other people without their permission, first ask the people in the channel, or you will be banned from the TS.

LittleJoe, this means you cannot record people without their permission, did you ask them?

Ofc he can record them if they are doing something wrong
  • Samuel
  • Fresh Boarder
[align=center:civns0o7]Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. - John F. Kennedy[/align:civns0o7]

[CLOSED] Being Harrased on Teamspeak - Chris, AnarchyTM, Geoffry, Hunty 10 years 8 months ago #25717

Samuel wrote:
HDSmallville wrote:

Could that be implemented in the rules?
  • Smallville
  • Expert Boarder
  • Smallville
Smallville

I'm back.

[CLOSED] Being Harrased on Teamspeak - Chris, AnarchyTM, Geoffry, Hunty 10 years 8 months ago #25719

HDSmallville wrote:
Samuel wrote:
HDSmallville wrote:

Could that be implemented in the rules?

Yes I will add it in a bit.
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27

[CLOSED] Being Harrased on Teamspeak - Chris, AnarchyTM, Geoffry, Hunty 10 years 8 months ago #25720

AnarchTM was harassing me on TS as well. As well as Hunty spamming me with pokes and PMs
  • Scottie

[CLOSED] Being Harrased on Teamspeak - Chris, AnarchyTM, Geoffry, Hunty 10 years 8 months ago #25722

Okay, so firstly, let me tell you that these are PUBLIC CHANNELS. Secondly, I'd like to point out that I was merely joining the channel to be with my friends, because they were all leaving the channel we were in. I was too busy with other things (at the time I was playing a minecraft server) and
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

[CLOSED] Being Harrased on Teamspeak - Chris, AnarchyTM, Geoffry, Hunty 10 years 8 months ago #25723

This report is now under PERP and Teamspeak.

Reason: Have 2 report thats saying that Chris is disrespecting Joe on perp
  • Samuel
  • Fresh Boarder
[align=center:civns0o7]Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. - John F. Kennedy[/align:civns0o7]

[CLOSED] Being Harrased on Teamspeak - Chris, AnarchyTM, Geoffry, Hunty 10 years 8 months ago #25724

Samuel wrote:

I'd like to see these 'reports' - I don't believe I've done such things.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

[CLOSED] Being Harrased on Teamspeak - Chris, AnarchyTM, Geoffry, Hunty 10 years 8 months ago #25725

Samuel wrote:

Does he have screenshots that show this? If it's IC it doesn't matter anyways. Just asking because I never thought of Chris as a minge-person so bit surprised.
  • Scottie

[CLOSED] Being Harrased on Teamspeak - Chris, AnarchyTM, Geoffry, Hunty 10 years 8 months ago #25727

Scottie wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Does he have screenshots that show this? If it's IC it doesn't matter anyways. Just asking because I never thought of Chris as a minge-person so bit surprised.

I believe I recall what he is talking about. On a couple of occasions, I have criticized Joe in OOC - but by no means disrespect. This is for something he has said, and I believe I have screenshots to prove it.

If he is taking it personally, then I do believe he is just looking for further justification to have me punished.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

[CLOSED] Being Harrased on Teamspeak - Chris, AnarchyTM, Geoffry, Hunty 10 years 8 months ago #25728

Samuel wrote:

I was there while that discussion with the two happened, Chris gave some criticism, and Joe couldn't handle the criticism, and he kept arguing, there was no disrespect going on on perp.
So i don't know what Joe is trying to do here by saying he's disrespecting him.
  • Smallville
  • Expert Boarder
  • Smallville
Smallville

I'm back.

[CLOSED] Being Harrased on Teamspeak - Chris, AnarchyTM, Geoffry, Hunty 10 years 8 months ago #25730

So after my first criticism (didn't have a screenshot on what it was, nor can I remember) - he attempts to put me down by saying I'm "being too serious".
http://i.imgur.com/HHXCW8K.jpg

Response to a comment I didn't agree with:
http://i.imgur.com/JPm7vDQ.jpg

Without knowledge of me having screenshots or not - he tells me I need them, I tell him that he doesn't need to tell me that and, calls me a smartass.
http://i.imgur.com/YV36sM9.jpg

So - let me tell you this: until Samuel provides screenshots to show that I have 'disrespected' littlejoe, you can disregard the fact that this is a PERP complaint.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

[CLOSED] Being Harrased on Teamspeak - Chris, AnarchyTM, Geoffry, Hunty 10 years 8 months ago #25733

Scottie wrote:
Samuel wrote:

It's probably from OOC stuff. Look at our convo's on the applications.... We argue but I don't know why.
EDIT: You say I can't take criticism but when I -support for a VALID reason we start arguing. Crazy I know right.

[CLOSED] Being Harrased on Teamspeak - Chris, AnarchyTM, Geoffry, Hunty 10 years 8 months ago #25734

Littlejoe547 wrote:
Scottie wrote:
Samuel wrote:

It's probably from OOC stuff. Look at our convo's on the applications.... We argue but I don't know why.

Oh! So criticizing you with valid justification is also harassment?

Please.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

211 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40