[DENIED] Curtis and Dante 10 years 8 months ago #25392

Name -
Curtis and Dante
STEAM-ID -
#
  • Scottie
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] Curtis and Dante 10 years 8 months ago #25393

I'll upload the demo to youtube for you.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

[DENIED] Curtis and Dante 10 years 8 months ago #25395

Instead of opening the cells I raised the alarm... I would rather die than assist criminal gangs

Also

• Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27

[DENIED] Curtis and Dante 10 years 8 months ago #25396

Well if you shoot someone that gives the other person ample time to counter.
In IRL of course.
  • Artyom Barlow
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 4

[DENIED] Curtis and Dante 10 years 8 months ago #25398

Christopher wrote:

Thanks bud. I should really consider switching to Fraps.
Curtis wrote:
Instead of opening the cells I raised the alarm... I would rather die than assist criminal gangs

Also

Post the entire paragraph next time, and consider C:

Are you really going to risk your entire life over having a single prisoner released from his cell, if you can just put a warrant on him as soon as I leave you? Being a rambo is just general failRP. There are other methods to solve your 'assisting criminals' such as waiting for the appropriated moment.
Artyom Barlow wrote:
In IRL of course.

Well, I had both on gunpoint (practically lined up behind eatchother) if I had kept my trigger on they would have both died. This shows in the demo.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Curtis and Dante 10 years 8 months ago #25399

Scottie wrote:
Christopher wrote:

Thanks bud. I should really consider switching to Fraps.
Curtis wrote:

Also

Post the entire paragraph next time, and consider C:

Are you really going to risk your entire life over having a single prisoner released from his cell, if you can just put a warrant on him as soon as I leave you? Being a rambo is just general failRP. There are other methods to solve your 'assisting criminals' such as waiting for the appropriated moment.
Artyom Barlow wrote:
In IRL of course.

Well, I had both on gunpoint (practically lined up behind eatchother) if I had kept my trigger on they would have both died. This shows in the demo.
Ok, I am not downloading the demo but when it is uploaded I will come to a result. I just thought that due to your description.
  • Artyom Barlow
  • User is blocked

[DENIED] Curtis and Dante 10 years 8 months ago #25419

Uploading <3.

5 minutes remaining at time of posting: http://youtu.be/zfDm1xeCO60
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

[DENIED] Curtis and Dante 10 years 8 months ago #25421

Christopher wrote:
Uploading <3.

5 minutes remaining at time of posting: http://youtu.be/zfDm1xeCO60
Thanks for doing that, when it is processed I will come to a decision...

My decision: Well what I said before that he could of arrested you when you were distracted well it just shows you there. You turned away then Dante took advantage of the situation and arrested you. (The IRL version would be a rugby tackle to the ground). As for Curtis he did face away when he pulled out a gun like you would, it is to hide the fact that you have a 9mm in your hand before it is to late.

So I am gonna have to...
-Support
  • Artyom Barlow
  • User is blocked

[DENIED] Curtis and Dante 10 years 8 months ago #25423

Artyom Barlow wrote:
...you were distracted well it just shows you there. You turned away then Dante took advantage of the situation and arrested you.

But because of RP rules, he shouldn't have been distracted in the first place. Curtis shouldn't have drawn his weapon, and that is the meaning for the distraction.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

[DENIED] Curtis and Dante 10 years 8 months ago #25425

Christopher wrote:
Artyom Barlow wrote:
...you were distracted well it just shows you there. You turned away then Dante took advantage of the situation and arrested you.

But because of RP rules, he shouldn't have been distracted in the first place. Curtis shouldn't have drawn his weapon, and that is the meaning for the distraction.

Indeed. Thanks.
Artyom Barlow wrote:
My decision: Well what I said before that he could of arrested you when you were distracted well it just shows you there. You turned away then Dante took advantage of the situation and arrested you. (The IRL version would be a rugby tackle to the ground). As for Curtis he did face away when he pulled out a gun like you would, it is to hide the fact that you have a 9mm in your hand before it is to late.

Once again. Realistically you cannot do that. FearRP/FailRP prohibit you from coming up with rambo plans like 'having hidden M4s/pistols whatever' in an RP situation. Even if I did lose gunsight of Curtis, he wouldn't risk getting his friend headshotted for pulling a gun, especially as a police officer.

Either way they are in the wrong. Even when viewing it from your perspective.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Curtis and Dante 10 years 8 months ago #25426

Uhm, also, I am not good at perp, but, i heard its "serious rp", in real life one person wouldn't attack at PD, its thousand of cops there if you think RP'ly.

correct me if i am wrong.
  • Bobai
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 30

[DENIED] Curtis and Dante 10 years 8 months ago #25428

Scottie wrote:
Once again. Realistically you cannot do that. FearRP/FailRP prohibit you from coming up with rambo plans like 'having hidden M4s/pistols whatever' in an RP situation. Even if I did lose gunsight of Curtis, he wouldn't risk getting his friend headshotted for pulling a gun, especially as a police officer.

[font=courier:5hol8o9n][size=360:5hol8o9n]+SUPPORT[/size][/font:5hol8o9n]

...for explanation quoted.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

[DENIED] Curtis and Dante 10 years 8 months ago #25431

Bobai wrote:
Uhm, also, I am not good at perp, but, i heard its "serious rp", in real life one person wouldn't attack at PD, its thousand of cops there if you think RP'ly.

correct me if i am wrong.

It's semi-serious. On another note, if the PD would have imaginary (-rp-) officers around, I would have an imaginary gang with me. Prison breaks are not that uncommon.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Curtis and Dante 10 years 8 months ago #25432

Scottie wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Artyom Barlow wrote:

Indeed. Thanks.
Artyom Barlow wrote:

Either way they are in the wrong. Even when viewing it from your perspective.
IRL Police officers can have a hidden pistol and when he was facing away from you he could of pulled it out. Of course this is my opinion of the situation. But I can see where you are coming from.
Prison breaks aIt's semi-serious. On another note, if the PD would have imaginary (-rp-) officers around, I would have an imaginary gang with me.re not that uncommon.
I do agree with you there. But Prison breaks are not common, if there was a prison break in england it would be in the news for months. Of course England is low on crime.
  • Artyom Barlow
  • User is blocked

[DENIED] Curtis and Dante 10 years 8 months ago #25434

Artyom Barlow wrote:
IRL Police officers can have a hidden pistol and when he was facing away from you he could of pulled it out. Of course this is my opinion of the situation. But I can see where you are coming from.

I respect your point, however take into consideration that an officer his first priority is to save lifes. Him pulling a pistol while I'm standing behind his co-officer with an MP5 does not seem very realistic to me.
Prison breaks aIt's semi-serious. On another note, if the PD would have imaginary (-rp-) officers around, I would have an imaginary gang with me.re not that uncommon.
I do agree with you there. But Prison breaks are not common, if there was a prison break in england it would be in the news for months. Of course England is low on crime.
[/quote]

Agree, that would just lead to speculations on -what kind of city is Evo- which is pretty useless. I see no rules being against it for now, so I'm going to accept it as being valid.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Curtis and Dante 10 years 8 months ago #25437

Scottie wrote:
Artyom Barlow wrote:

I respect your point, however take into consideration that an officer his first priority is to save lifes. Him pulling a pistol while I'm standing behind his co-officer with an MP5 does not seem very realistic to me.

Agree, that would just lead to speculations on -what kind of city is Evo- which is pretty useless. I see no rules being against it for now, so I'm going to accept it as being valid.
[/quote]
Yeah I actually agree with you there, that is a valid point.
I did not mean to say I was gonna get into an argument with you about that topic, it is just that here in england prison break outs are extremely rare. But Evo city is different.
  • Artyom Barlow
  • User is blocked

[DENIED] Curtis and Dante 10 years 8 months ago #25472

Quite honestly, holding the PC 'hostage' as it were by yourself is kinda failRP to an extent where like Bobai has said you wouldn't go in single handily to try to release one person from jail. It's about as failRP as Dante pulling out a gun to try and save Curtis.

OffT: Try not to be a twat like you've been previously. It's semi-serious you'll say so leave it at that. What you did, and what they did qualifies under 'semi-serious'. IMO a PERP server should be serious aka no fucking around e.g. doing everything properly, organizing crimes etc. You don't just feel that one day you feel like breaking someone out of prison by yourself.
  • Pleomitch
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Curtis and Dante 10 years 8 months ago #25474

Pleomitch wrote:
Quite honestly, holding the PC 'hostage' as it were by yourself is kinda failRP to an extent where like Bobai has said you wouldn't go in single handily to try to release one person from jail. It's about as failRP as Dante pulling out a gun to try and save Curtis.

Then again, realistically. I would have a gang with me. Saying there are 'ghost' police force doesn't really apply to Evocity. That's the same like saying, if you are basing you cannot defend it because the police force is 1000 times as big then you IRL?
Pleomitch wrote:
OffT: Try not to be a twat like you've been previously. It's semi-serious you'll say so leave it at that. What you did, and what they did qualifies under 'semi-serious'. IMO a PERP server should be serious aka no fucking around e.g. doing everything properly, organizing crimes etc. You don't just feel that one day you feel like breaking someone out of prison by yourself.

I understand it's semi-serious. However there are rules set to fit within the server, and those were broken. I am trying to RP and they think it's a counter-strike server and just pull out guns and start a firefight.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Curtis and Dante 10 years 8 months ago #25483

[size=360:15rl6hb4]+Support
[/size]
I hate it when people do shit like this :c
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489