Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DENIED] Mod Abuse

[DENIED] Mod Abuse 10 years 8 months ago #22723

Name - Sir Gavin The Rabbit
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:5442162
Reason - Abusing his powers
Story - I witnessed a friend hit another player with a prop by accident, the player (Matt The Rabbit) then called his friend (Gavin The Rabbit) Who gave him a warning for accidental prop push.

Where i said that's not very fair its an accident, this guy is just acting like a bit of a bitch (not aimed to offend Matt i just meant he is making a big deal out of it), if he wants ill buy him a health re charger to get it back. where Gavin turn to me and said he was offended because i called his friend a bitch (he was clearly exaggerating) and then promptly warned me.
This is when i told him he couldn't do that because it wasn't aimed as an insult where he continued to talk down to me like a i was a piece of shit, i then lost my temper and said he was acting like a gimp about the whole thing. at that point he warned me a second time, But the mod should not be allowed to try to get a rise out of me by talking to me like im an idiot and trying to belittle me infront of others, of course he is going to get a rise out of me. After he warned me the second time i told him that i am going to put a mod abuse form in, and at this point he told me to fuck off,which i would class as worst than what i said as it is an aimed insult, i asked DoAxKenny where i could find the mod abuse forms, at which point he (DoAxKenny) started dragging me away from the area, i can see he did this because i was becoming increasingly agitated from talking to Gavin and was trying to calm the situation down , but when i asked him Gavin started telling me that i cant put a form in because I'm not allowed ( or something along those lines ) and then told DoAxKenny to mute me because if he did it would look bad, at which point he gagged me so i couldn't speak back to him.

Its complete bullshit this mod was clearly showing off in front of someone he knows (Matt) i doubt anyone would take offence to saying someone was acting like a bitch in a joking fashion, you could tell from the tone of my voice that i didn't mean it as an insult and frankly the fact that both these guys have matching names and clan tag shows to me that Matt was showing off.They shouldn't be allowed to call Gavin to him as a moderator on duty because Gavin is always going to be biased towards Matt.

Proof - I have at least 2 witnesses , maybe more

Server - Zarp 1

Time and date (CET) - 1.20am ish? 10/08/2013

Other comment - im not asking for him to be banned because i know that is unlikely, just the punishments taken off I couldn't find a admin abuse/mod abuse section
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] Mod Abuse 10 years 8 months ago #22724

-Support
Witnesses are not good enough evidence. If you all wanted to get 1 person banned you could all say he abused when he might not have done
  • Artyom Barlow
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 4

[DENIED] Mod Abuse 10 years 8 months ago #22728

Artyom Barlow wrote:
-Support
Witnesses are not good enough evidence. If you all wanted to get 1 person banned you could all say he abused when he might not have done

Im not talking about random people there where admins there.

[DENIED] Mod Abuse 10 years 8 months ago #22751

[size=360:2p0la3ll]-support GREAT GUY[/size]
  • SoldierOfLove
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Hey i think im jesus i love evry 1 :D

[DENIED] Mod Abuse 10 years 8 months ago #22766

HastyBanana wrote:
Artyom Barlow wrote:
-Support

Im not talking about random people there where admins there.
Still proves nothing sorry unless THEY have evidence
  • Artyom Barlow
  • User is blocked

[DENIED] Mod Abuse 10 years 8 months ago #22772

SoldierOfLove wrote:
[size=360:kplc9s17]-support GREAT GUY[/size]

So what you are saying is that people are allowed to abuse their powers as long as they are a nice person to you?

[DENIED] Mod Abuse 10 years 8 months ago #22777

SoldierOfLove wrote:
[size=360:26i6it4c]-support GREAT GUY[/size]
That is like you are best friends with someone and they mass rdmed. You are telling me you would -Support a demote request due to the fact that he is your friend....
  • Artyom Barlow
  • User is blocked

[DENIED] Mod Abuse 10 years 8 months ago #22781

If admins saw this, then they should ahve solved this on the spot. If not, well no proof.

DENIED
  • Zart
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 28
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

240 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT