Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [OUTDATED] DoAxKenney Ban Request.

[OUTDATED] DoAxKenney Ban Request. 10 years 8 months ago #22717

Name -

[ZARP] DoAxKenney

STEAM-ID - What is the accused person's STEAM-ID?

STEAM_0:1:48903275

Reason - What rules did the person break?

Using admin powers for advantage, failure to comply with event rules, very immature vocabulary, aggressive towards admins.

Story - What happened?

I started an event on the server, Set everything up, made sure everything was in place. After bringing everyone who wanted to be in the event to me, and making sure everything was ready, DoAxKenney thought that it would be a fantastic idea to throw S.L.A.M.S everywhere. That wasn't really cool with me at all. After removing the S.L.A.M.S and making sure everything was okay, he began to throw S.L.A.M.S again... I told him to stop and he kept doing it, while continuously shooting his shotgun at random people, and shouting over the mic "Just a few slams!"
At this point I was rather angry, so by popular vote, I tried to kick him from the server... which completely failed after I got his name wrong... He didn't like that very much and proceeded to call me everything under the sun.

I let that part slide.

The event got underway and everyone was trying their best to "Kill The Nemesis" ( 7.5k Hp tank with MG ). Not only was DoAxKenney shooting other players with the weapons he had spawned in, he was in godmode, and also gave himself 22k HP so that he was still able to cheat even after he ungodded himself as shown in this screenshot;

http://puu.sh/3YW0A/704fa6466d.jpg

After the event was over, he PMed me with the message "Who the hell do you think you are?" (http://puu.sh/3YW79/0b2ef67af5.jpg)
When I confronted him, he completely ignored me. I TPed to him to ask him what that message was about and every time I'd say something he'd avoid the topic. Seriously, how childish can you get.
After asking many times what that PM was about, he finally gave in and started talking to me, and said "You have no right to kick people the same rank as you or higher"
I told him that of course i'm able to if it's popular vote, and he very much deserved it. Mid way through the sentence, he said "Oh, fuck this" and flew away. I tried to /warn him, however he just removed the warn from himself strait away.

Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened.

(See Screens posted in 'Story' section)

Server - What server was this on?

[ZARP] RP

Time and date (GMT) -

12:00 - 1:00AM 11/08/2013

Other comment - Anything else you want to add?

I was also told by other people who witnessed this entire event that he is and always has been a terrible RPer and Admin and that they would post on the ban appeal I make to approve what i'm saying.

So he messed up a public event, cheated, and was a complete and total DICK to everyone. He was very cocky and childish and he shouldn't have even been considered to me a moderator, let alone Admin.

As I said previously, There are other people who will post beneath to express their opinions. Thanks.

*edit* Changed the title from "ban appeal" to "ban request"

*edit2* Used template, changed font size, colour co-ordinated post
  • Grimm
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[OUTDATED] DoAxKenney Ban Request. 10 years 8 months ago #22719

Please use a template
  • Artyom Barlow
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 4

[OUTDATED] DoAxKenney Ban Request. 10 years 8 months ago #22725

+Support
Even though I love you Kenney, you were being "rude" and "immature"
and the proof proves it.
Sorry mate.

ALSO:
Not really a ban; Just demote or something that isn't as bad as a ban.

EDIT:
Okay, Kenney and I had a chat on steam, and now that he explained to me some "unknown facts" I'm going to
-Support
  • pjread01
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 19

[OUTDATED] DoAxKenney Ban Request. 10 years 8 months ago #22726

[size=360:2x2l2mh1]+Support[/size]

To be perfectly honest I haven't encountered this player before, this is the first time I have seen him online and he hasn't shown a great first appearance,on that note all that Grimm said is true, he was putting slams down even after me and Grimm asked him to stop, he also give himself more health than the actual Nemesis, which kind of destroyed the point of the entire event completely. When Grimm received the PM from Kenney, Grimm confronted him to see what it was all about but he seemed to ignore Grimm completely even though he just sent the pm.
  • Meelz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Meelz

[OUTDATED] DoAxKenney Ban Request. 10 years 8 months ago #22727

Meelz wrote:
To be perfectly honest I haven't encountered this player before, this is the first time I have seen him online and he hasn't shown a great first appearance,on that note all that Grimm said is true, he was putting slams down even after me and Grimm asked him to stop, he also give himself more health than the actual Nemesis, which kind of destroyed the point of the entire event completely. When Grimm received the PM from Kenney, Grimm confronted him to see what it was all about but he seemed to ignore Grimm completely even though he just sent the pm.
So... +Support?
  • Artyom Barlow
  • User is blocked

[OUTDATED] DoAxKenney Ban Request. 10 years 8 months ago #22729

[size=360:2sqd9sdl]-Support[/size]

Sorry But Dont sie that as a reason for demot/ban
Hes a good admin when he has fun 1time
  • SoldierOfLove
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey i think im jesus i love evry 1 :D

[OUTDATED] DoAxKenney Ban Request. 10 years 8 months ago #22732

When you call me a Prick and a cunt and I have a bad vocabulary for saying Who the hell you think you are? I was putting my health up for the event because I was having fun in the event everyone died I was last alive and I expected To be fine with this, It is not RPing so just a damn event with no prize. And you don't know rules as an admin, You cannot kick a person of same rank or higher at any time or mods either. I was NOT aggressive towards an admin and did NOT Use admin powers to my advantage as you might recall I changed my health down to 2k after Gavin was at 2k. Also I may point out he was using an RPG and MG i was using a shotgun. I don't see what your deal is with this you are a new admin and you think you are the head honcho? You are a pathetic admin trying to get another admin demoted and banned, pathetic.
  • DoAxKenney1
  • Junior Boarder
Scottie wrote:
I strangled a penguin once..

[OUTDATED] DoAxKenney Ban Request. 10 years 8 months ago #22733

I support this. Earlier today when I was mayor kenney was a mod on duty in my office, he went on the roof went thief and took me hostage. Job Abuse I support this .
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[OUTDATED] DoAxKenney Ban Request. 10 years 8 months ago #22734

DoAxKenney1 wrote:
When you call me a Prick and a cunt and I have a bad vocabulary for saying Who the hell you think you are? I was putting my health up for the event because I was having fun in the event everyone died I was last alive and I expected To be fine with this, It is not RPing so just a damn event with no prize. And you don't know rules as an admin, You cannot kick a person of same rank or higher at any time or mods either. I was NOT aggressive towards an admin and did NOT Use admin powers to my advantage as you might recall I changed my health down to 2k after Gavin was at 2k. Also I may point out he was using an RPG and MG i was using a shotgun. I don't see what your deal is with this you are a new admin and you think you are the head honcho? You are a pathetic admin trying to get another admin demoted and banned, pathetic.

Peeps can have fun and
  • SoldierOfLove
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey i think im jesus i love evry 1 :D

[OUTDATED] DoAxKenney Ban Request. 10 years 8 months ago #22738

Kenney all of the players were supposed to have regular health and Armour and the nemesis had higher health due to the amount of people against him, that is what made the event fun, trying to survive as long as you can in numbers. You just claimed that you didn't use admin powers to your advantage then you said you set your health down to 2000.
  • Meelz
  • Fresh Boarder
Meelz

[OUTDATED] DoAxKenney Ban Request. 10 years 8 months ago #22739

Morgan Of Freemans wrote:
I support this. Earlier today when I was mayor kenney was a mod on duty in my office, he went on the roof went thief and took me hostage. Job Abuse I support this .
And I agreed that I was in the wrong by this and started over at the bottom
  • DoAxKenney1
  • Junior Boarder
Scottie wrote:

[OUTDATED] DoAxKenney Ban Request. 10 years 8 months ago #22740

Meelz wrote:
Kenney all of the players were supposed to have regular health and Armour and the nemesis had higher health due to the amount of people against him, that is what made the event fun, trying to survive as long as you can in numbers. You just claimed that you didn't use admin powers to your advantage then you said you set your health down to 2000.
  • DoAxKenney1
  • Junior Boarder
Scottie wrote:

[OUTDATED] DoAxKenney Ban Request. 10 years 8 months ago #22742

I will have to [size=360:1sfjtjeq][font=arial black:1sfjtjeq]-Support[/font:1sfjtjeq][/size] this because, first the event was not ruined... even though I was pissed at first when i realized kenney had a crap load of health, it did not ruin the event. Second, no offence but there wasn't really much of an event going on due to lack of player involvment in the event. Also he didn't have godmode on at all, it was rather jolly with the battle that we had with his large amount of health. I was the main witness of this event and what you would say is "abuse"/"admin misconduct" I would say in terms of this event was just generally the last second to screw around. Knowing that he did this in a unpopulated event makes it even more unfair for him to be banned/demoted.
  • verse
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3

[OUTDATED] DoAxKenney Ban Request. 10 years 8 months ago #22748

I do have to agree, I have heard multiple counts of him abusing.
+support
  • BaronVonSchnitzelmeister
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • What are you doing in my swamp?
  • Thanks received: 79

[OUTDATED] DoAxKenney Ban Request. 10 years 8 months ago #22750

Willydood wrote:
I do have to agree, I have heard multiple counts of him abusing.
+support
When? by people who think that RDMing is okay? and kicking a person for breaking rules is not Abuse, please tell me what one count was Willydood
  • DoAxKenney1
  • Junior Boarder
Scottie wrote:

[OUTDATED] DoAxKenney Ban Request. 10 years 8 months ago #22765

Lets clear some stuff out here, Lets start with your proofs;

Screenshot 1:
All I see here is him ungodding himself, it does not proof anything, it doesn't show why he did it, it doesn't show when he did, or anything else, maybe he was on duty, maybe he was helping someone, invalid proof.

Screenshot 2:
Here I see him PMing you with the message "Who the hell do you think you are?", it's a bit disrespective, I agree, but that's very minor offense, barely a warning. Besides, we don't see the story behind, there must be a reason he PM'd that, again, invalid proofs.

Now lets get to your actions; You are not, not allowed to kick staff with your rank or higher, at any circumstance at all, and that act shows a very major disrespect do the kicked player, much more disrespective than his private message.

I'll get to my point, unless you get us some valid proofs with fool story, or anything that will justify your words, this is not going to get accepted.
  • Konth
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 15
[align=center:1xhz7bgy] [/align:1xhz7bgy]

[OUTDATED] DoAxKenney Ban Request. 10 years 8 months ago #22769

Konth wrote:

Screenshot 1:
All I see here is him ungodding himself, it does not proof anything, it doesn't show why he did it, it doesn't show when he did, or anything else, maybe he was on duty, maybe he was helping someone, invalid proof.

Screenshot 2:
Here I see him PMing you with the message "Who the hell do you think you are?", it's a bit disrespective, I agree, but that's very minor offense, barely a warning. Besides, we don't see the story behind, there must be a reason he PM'd that, again, invalid proofs.

Now lets get to your actions; You are not, not allowed to kick staff with your rank or higher, at any circumstance at all, and that act shows a very major disrespect do the kicked player, much more disrespective than his private message.

I'll get to my point, unless you get us some valid proofs with fool story, or anything that will justify your words, this is not going to get accepted.
^^
  • Artyom Barlow
  • User is blocked

[OUTDATED] DoAxKenney Ban Request. 10 years 8 months ago #22789

Konth wrote:

Screenshot 1:

Screenshot 2:

Agreed, poor proof and you have admitted to trying to kick another admin. -support
  • Prophet
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 27
Konth And Ducky

[OUTDATED] DoAxKenney Ban Request. 10 years 8 months ago #22803

Also to the ungod text. I told you that I would prove I had no god by ungodding and letting Gavin shoot me some more. I see here that you didn't have enough evidence so you tried to make up evidence. Very Very VERY Unprofessional, Not deserving of admin if you ask me.
  • DoAxKenney1
  • Junior Boarder
Scottie wrote:

[OUTDATED] DoAxKenney Ban Request. 10 years 8 months ago #22806

SoldierOfLove wrote:
DoAxKenney1 wrote:

Peeps can have fun and
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

265 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127