Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Closed] Ban Request.

[Closed] Ban Request. 10 years 9 months ago #21822

Hello and attention to all users, at around 3:30 pm (my time) a Moderator named Smallville and one of his accomplices, Morgan of Freemans, continued to raid and destroy our printers. This was understandable so we decided to move our base. When we moved it though they followed. They continued to raid us several more times and break NLR on serveral times aswell. He also froze us to destroy our printers. He then proceeded to steal my friends car before his NLR was up. My friend reacted fast picking up his car and slammed it to the ground (yes we broke a rule sorry) he then procceded to freeze me and my friend and give us both warnings. My friend got angry and started to cuss towards the moderator. In anger the moderator decided to give my friend two more warnings (thats a kick). He has also self supplied in order to raid our base. He has also given himself (once) and godmode of some sort in order to defend himself while i was trying to save our printers. I feel he has admined abused me and my friends and feel that he should be talked to or demoted (your choice). Thank you for your time.
  • Fujifilmer
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[Closed] Ban Request. 10 years 9 months ago #21824

Fujifilmer wrote:
Hello and attention to all users, at around 3:30 pm (my time) a Moderator named Smallville and one of his accomplices, Morgan of Freemans, continued to raid and destroy our printers. This was understandable so we decided to move our base. When we moved it though they followed. They continued to raid us several more times and break NLR on serveral times aswell. He also froze us to destroy our printers. He then proceeded to steal my friends car before his NLR was up. My friend reacted fast picking up his car and slammed it to the ground (yes we broke a rule sorry) he then procceded to freeze me and my friend and give us both warnings. My friend got angry and started to cuss towards the moderator. In anger the moderator decided to give my friend two more warnings (thats a kick). He has also self supplied in order to raid our base. He has also given himself (once) and godmode of some sort in order to defend himself while i was trying to save our printers. I feel he has admined abused me and my friends and feel that he should be talked to or demoted (your choice). Thank you for your time.
um where is your proof at...
  • Dennis7211997
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 1

[Closed] Ban Request. 10 years 9 months ago #21825

You should've used the template.
No proof.
I was allowed to raid, because .. it's a raid..
Never broke NLR, ask morgan, btw, Alex was there, he's a mod.
I didn't freeze you to destroy printers, one of your "guys" came to me after i killed him, broke NLR, i froze him, told him he cant do that, then i continued to destroy printers, and wanting to unfreeze him.
Yeah i stole your car, i'm allowed, i had no NLR.
You can't pickup cars when they're getting stolen.
I gave you both a warning, for doing that, as you both physgunned it.
I never rage, or get angry, i am respectful in every way possible.
I only gave him one warning for Disrespect, he already had 2 warnings.
Didn't self supply, made a shop, waited 15 min, nobody came, because the server was empty pretty much.
Wth? I don't have godmode command.
Morgan and i were laughing, because we knew you guys got mad that we raided you and destroyed your printers, but to make this, goes a bit far, btw your mod friend Alex should've known that i didn't break anything.
Talked to or demoted? I think neither?
Can an admin+ close this?
  • Smallville
  • Expert Boarder
  • Smallville
  • Thanks received: 81
Smallville

I'm back.

[Closed] Ban Request. 10 years 8 months ago #21842

I will talk to him about it but there is not much we can do without any evidence. As a moderator they are expected not to break the rules, ill make sure he understands this even if he did not break any rules.
  • Jawdan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds

281 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47