Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DENIED] Demote Request: Arby

[DENIED] Demote Request: Arby 10 years 9 months ago #20028

I have literally just started playing this game about 2 hours ago or so, well, about 15 or 30 minutes ago, my friends and I, was about 4 or 5 of us, got raided by someone and they locked their self in our house. Well I left and came back, when i came back Arby was there yelling at all of my friends, no idea what over, so I walked over, he instantly phys gunned me and started yelling at me to put a keypad on my fading door on front ( I will provide pictures of where things were placed in a few ) and I actually had a keypad on the side of the staircase, not even hiden at all by any props, if you look next to the door you could see it.. He still insisted on yelling at me and moving the keypad to the front of the door, I could tell he was angry and such because he kept restraining from cussing but saying "frick or freeck" instead of the F word. He had a horrible attitude with me too.. I told him that too I said " I'm not doing it until you get a better attitude with me " and right as I said that he gave me a warning... So I went ahead and moved the keypad to above the door, he yelled some more then left.. After that I typed in @ chat, "can i talk to another Admin beside Arby please?" I was going to talk to them about this experience, then arby pm's me in game and says something along the lines of " I'm the only admin here. Grow Up. " I will go back and find that pm in console in a bit and take a picture of that also..

I looked around on forums to see if anyone else had problems with him, and I see there has been a few.. He is very unprofessional, and really doesn't seem to know much about the rules..

( will provide pictures to most things in a few minutes )

Got the Pictures:
http://i.imgur.com/oi5u9bf.jpg
his pm^
http://i.imgur.com/wdAn8VO.jpg
first placement of the keypad before he told me to move^
http://i.imgur.com/Dj97OUY.jpg
where i moved it to.

I know they aren't good quality clear pictures, I took them with my phone, it was quick and convenient.
  • Cody
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] Demote Request: Arby 10 years 9 months ago #20030

The keypad on the stairs counts as a hidden keypad and is not allowed, the one above the door is debatable. I doubt you could enter a code into it, but you sure could keypad crack it or lock pick the fading door.

Might help in the future, press f5 to take a screen shot :P
  • Prophet
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 27
Konth And Ducky

[DENIED] Demote Request: Arby 10 years 9 months ago #20033

Prophet wrote:
The keypad on the stairs counts as a hidden keypad and is not allowed, the one above the door is debatable. I doubt you could enter a code into it, but you sure could keypad crack it or lock pick the fading door.

Might help in the future, press f5 to take a screen shot :P
. Lol thanx on the screenshot tip, and the one on top, you but hop on the stairs and u can enter it easily. Buy even still, arby should have been more professional and not as rude with us...
  • Cody
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Demote Request: Arby 10 years 9 months ago #20034

I don't think this is a good report because i was raiding you and you broke so many rules and arby was helping me because you can't fallow simple rules. you and your friends broke NLR, building during a RAID, and opening fading doers without using a button or keypad (Meta gaming). All he did was help me and you reported him, he is a great admin you just can't brake rules.
  • Dennis7211997
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 1

[DENIED] Demote Request: Arby 10 years 9 months ago #20035

Dennis7211997 wrote:
I don't think this is a good report because i was raiding you and you broke so many rules and arby was helping me because you can't fallow simple rules. you and your friends broke NLR, building during a RAID, and opening fading doers without using a button or keypad (Meta gaming). All he did was help me and you reported him, he is a great admin you just can't brake rules.

I never broke a rule, as I said in first post also, I was AFK during the raid. After I died I just chilled back and sat.
I was even chill when you raided me the next 2 or 3 times... Only time I broke a rule was NLR to go and take the pic, I even told you and your friend thats what I was doing. And it was my keypad, I can assure you noone opend it during the raid without typing because I was AFK.
  • Cody
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Demote Request: Arby 10 years 9 months ago #20040

[size=360:3bmpqphg]+support[/size]
He's disrespectfull to player. Picture #1 proof's it.
He breaks the rule's as an admin.
  • Silent phoenix
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 9

[DENIED] Demote Request: Arby 10 years 9 months ago #20043

Arby is a great admin, i would have done same things as he did in this case so i dont find good enough reasons to demote?

Jesper.
  • Jesper
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Demote Request: Arby 10 years 9 months ago #20056

Jesper wrote:
Arby is a great admin, i would have done same things as he did in this case so i dont find good enough reasons to demote?

Jesper.
I would not class Arby as a "great" admin but he does get some things done, there have been 3 demotion requests for him now. Also he does like to bad mouth to people. He was swearing at me when I said you can't CDM someone when they are running away with you money but I was wrong so he decided to swear at me saying stuff like "get you shit together" and "I fucking told you". I will check my chat log so I can take pics.
  • Artyom Barlow
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 4

[DENIED] Demote Request: Arby 10 years 9 months ago #20060

Yesterday I was a hitman and i got hits on a cop named Ronan and he started rdming me at my shooting tower and even when I came back to it after NLR was up he would shoot and kill me with no warnings and also did this to others. So when he would get demoted or warned arby would change him back and unwarn him.
  • DoAxKenney1
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Scottie wrote:
I strangled a penguin once..

[DENIED] Demote Request: Arby 10 years 9 months ago #20099

DoAxKenney1 wrote:
Yesterday I was a hitman and i got hits on a cop named Ronan and he started rdming me at my shooting tower and even when I came back to it after NLR was up he would shoot and kill me with no warnings and also did this to others. So when he would get demoted or warned arby would change him back and unwarn him.
. I remember that and Arby yelled at y'all for demoting him.
  • Cody
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Demote Request: Arby 10 years 9 months ago #20101

Everything considered you got off light. If a player has the balls to refuse to comply with the code of conduct due to having their 'honour' or whatever you want to call it hurt by a member of staff then I would usually give them a ban straight off the bat.

There's a reason why I'm an admin - it's because I care about players and want to help out. I make no money from this and seldom get to actually play. Do -NOT- treat us like servants; you have earned no respect and whilst we're happy to give you respect you do not warrant any simply by existing. You have not contributed to server upkeep in any way and have added virtually nothing to the community.

I'm sorry that you had to read this, friend - but you have to understand that we're here to enforce the rules. The rules come above your self-esteem just as they do ours.

Thanks.
  • Lord Blast
  • Fresh Boarder
"Are you a new admin?" - Virtually every admin
"I've never seen you before." - Virtually every admin
"NLR isn't a perma, it's a warning" - Virtually every admin
"You need to give warnings, Blast" - Virtually every admin.
"Naa" - Blast

[DENIED] Demote Request: Arby 10 years 9 months ago #20102

DoAxKenney1 wrote:
Not really rdming, if he sees you shoot some one he is allowed to kill/arrest you.
  • Prophet
  • Senior Boarder
Konth And Ducky

[DENIED] Demote Request: Arby 10 years 9 months ago #20104

Lord Blast wrote:
Everything considered you got off light. If a player has the balls to refuse to comply with the code of conduct due to having their 'honour' or whatever you want to call it hurt by a member of staff then I would usually give them a ban straight off the bat.

There's a reason why I'm an admin - it's because I care about players and want to help out. I make no money from this and seldom get to actually play. Do -NOT- treat us like servants; you have earned no respect and whilst we're happy to give you respect you do not warrant any simply by existing. You have not contributed to server upkeep in any way and have added virtually nothing to the community.

I'm sorry that you had to read this, friend - but you have to understand that we're here to enforce the rules. The rules come above your self-esteem just as they do ours.

Thanks.
Who are you talking to?
  • Artyom Barlow
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 4

[DENIED] Demote Request: Arby 10 years 9 months ago #20110

-Support. Arby is a great mod, and you broke the keypad rules, which means you were childish to ask for another mod after being fairly told off. Futher more, saying 'Grow up' is hardly direspect, and if it is, it hardly calls for a demote, it seems you need to learn the keypad rule.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

[DENIED] Demote Request: Arby 10 years 9 months ago #20133

Went on the sever for a hour and already I could tell Arby was a nice and helping person -Support
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 41

[DENIED] Demote Request: Arby 10 years 9 months ago #20136

Exrobite The Rich! wrote:
-Support. Arby is a great mod, and you broke the keypad rules, which means you were childish to ask for another mod after being fairly told off. Futher more, saying 'Grow up' is hardly direspect, and if it is, it hardly calls for a demote, it seems you need to learn the keypad rule.
I have played and moderated and administrated on several different Garry's mod servers, I didn't think putting a keypad on the side where it is still clearly visible if you just look was considered a highly hidden keypad....
  • Cody
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Demote Request: Arby 10 years 9 months ago #20143

You realize this is a gaming community, not a hotel. Being professional looks good on paper but in reality that's not how it works. People are people, shit happens. The staff don't say please and thank you and Blast is right, we are not servant. You want to be a robot and have all the fun sucked out of everything then go play clockwork or CSS jailbreak. Not worth demote.
  • Prophet
  • Senior Boarder
Konth And Ducky

[DENIED] Demote Request: Arby 10 years 9 months ago #20150

Cody wrote:
Exrobite The Rich! wrote:
I have played and moderated and administrated on several different Garry's mod servers, I didn't think putting a keypad on the side where it is still clearly visible if you just look was considered a highly hidden keypad....
  • ArbytheDragon
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
Signatures are for people who don't think they're cool enough without one.

[DENIED] Demote Request: Arby 10 years 9 months ago #20152

I find Arby a great admin, the best actually on ZARP.
-Support
  • Anonymous

[DENIED] Demote Request: Arby 10 years 9 months ago #20153

Not a sufficient reason for a demotion, besides you did break the rules.
DENIED
  • Konth
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 15
[align=center:1xhz7bgy] [/align:1xhz7bgy]
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds

136 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40