Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [DENIED] Afroguy8 - Demote Request

[DENIED] Afroguy8 - Demote Request 11 years 1 month ago #17971

Christopher wrote:
In addition, not going to mention any names, but some other people INCLUDING myself actually considered moving to Scott for a while, for the exact reason that ZARP would be closing - but unlike the accused, we decided that we would stay strong with the rest to see how things went.

He didn't even make a farewell thread, or discuss with any of us. He just swept it under the rug and moved on.

As much as there are others, one reason that Agent aborted the closure, from MY perspective - is because of the vast numbers of the personnel supporting Agent - I don't think that he's supported us enough, and just allowed it to die. That makes it okay to come back and forget all about it?

You did see him wanting to suppress the evidence; he definitely knew there was something wrong about it. Sums it up that he isn't logical enough just to hit Agent up on steam.

You guys might not understand this fully, definitely not you Arch, not you Prophet, and not really you Bob - considering Arch left, Prophet went on a mass spree on one of our servers having no faith in ZARP, and Bob - you were there for a while too given that ZARP has gone - you made no attempt at staying in contact with us lot. What I was saying is that it is pretty annoying for us to see someone in such a trusted position just leave at a minutes notice, all of us stuck with it - he had made NO effort to see where the community was going next, and you don't know how it feels to see him come back just like that - friend or not.

I appreciate that there was a misunderstanding with ZARP closing - but still, he just gave up hope so quickly, and applied for a staff position IMMEDIATELY. Looks like he just wants to be administrator/moderator on any community he goes to.
Prophet wrote:
The rule is that if you take a staff position in another community you are demoted. Since he is not a member of staff at SD gaming I see no reason for him to be demoted.

No. The rule is that he applied.

Think about it - he still had a CHANCE of being accepted, it's just seen as being disloyal and someone who has no concern for having ZARP as their main community.

Sorry but i beileve when agent was clearing his freinds out he deleted me by accident so i couldnt contact him so please dont be that harsh if you dont even understand the circumstances
  • test1234
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] Afroguy8 - Demote Request 11 years 1 month ago #17973

-SUPPORT Afroguy only left because he thought Agent had shut down ZARP, He is a loyall ZARPIAN XD, anyway yea, <3
  • pjread01
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 19

[DENIED] Afroguy8 - Demote Request 11 years 1 month ago #17977

He didn't leave , infact this guy applied because zarp was shutting down
-support
  • N0x3R
  • Junior Boarder
[align=center:3r8fyheh] [/align:3r8fyheh]

[DENIED] Afroguy8 - Demote Request 11 years 1 month ago #17979

I quote from a PM with Afro:
Christopher wrote:
I appreciate your apology but I don't appreciate that you left and applied so quickly - it still proves that you don't care where you are, as long as you're on their staff team.

That remains my argument. Still doesn't seem nor feel right.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

[DENIED] Afroguy8 - Demote Request 11 years 1 month ago #17980

Christopher wrote:
Christopher wrote:
I appreciate your apology but I don't appreciate that you left and applied so quickly - it still proves that you don't care where you are, as long as you're on their staff team.

Well chris believe me it is
  • test1234
  • Junior Boarder

[DENIED] Afroguy8 - Demote Request 11 years 1 month ago #17981

afroguy8 wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Christopher wrote:

I expressed my opinion. You don't change that without justification that I agree with.
Christopher wrote:
...it still proves that you don't care where you are, as long as you're on their staff team.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

[DENIED] Afroguy8 - Demote Request 11 years 1 month ago #17982

Christopher wrote:
afroguy8 wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Christopher wrote:

I expressed my opinion. You don't change that without justification that I agree with.
Christopher wrote:
...it still proves that you don't care where you are, as long as you're on their staff team.

Ok keep your opinion i dont mind but im just saying the truth and if i didnt care about Zarp i would have never came back
  • test1234
  • Junior Boarder

[DENIED] Afroguy8 - Demote Request 11 years 1 month ago #17984

Look chris i had no intention of leaving Zarp ever. It came up one day Shut down forever. Do i think ohh its going to go back up. No i had no contacts no one told me anything. If 1 server goes i have no choice but to leave any server i go on its not because its scottie's i would love to help out there so thats what happened. Believe me or not that is the honest truth
  • test1234
  • Junior Boarder

[DENIED] Afroguy8 - Demote Request 11 years 1 month ago #17985

Christopher wrote:
In addition, not going to mention any names, but some other people INCLUDING myself actually considered moving to Scott for a while, for the exact reason that ZARP would be closing - but unlike the accused, we decided that we would stay strong with the rest to see how things went.

He didn't even make a farewell thread, or discuss with any of us. He just swept it under the rug and moved on.

As much as there are others, one reason that Agent aborted the closure, from MY perspective - is because of the vast numbers of the personnel supporting Agent - I don't think that he's supported us enough, and just allowed it to die. That makes it okay to come back and forget all about it?

You did see him wanting to suppress the evidence; he definitely knew there was something wrong about it. Sums it up that he isn't logical enough just to hit Agent up on steam.

You guys might not understand this fully, definitely not you Arch, not you Prophet, and not really you Bob - considering Arch left, Prophet went on a mass spree on one of our servers having no faith in ZARP, and Bob - you were there for a while too given that ZARP has gone - you made no attempt at staying in contact with us lot. What I was saying is that it is pretty annoying for us to see someone in such a trusted position just leave at a minutes notice, all of us stuck with it - he had made NO effort to see where the community was going next, and you don't know how it feels to see him come back just like that - friend or not.

I appreciate that there was a misunderstanding with ZARP closing - but still, he just gave up hope so quickly, and applied for a staff position IMMEDIATELY. Looks like he just wants to be administrator/moderator on any community he goes to.
Prophet wrote:
The rule is that if you take a staff position in another community you are demoted. Since he is not a member of staff at SD gaming I see no reason for him to be demoted.

No. The rule is that he applied.

Think about it - he still had a CHANCE of being accepted, it's just seen as being disloyal and someone who has no concern for having ZARP as their main community.

And i didnt apply immediately after ZARP closed so thats wrong
  • test1234
  • Junior Boarder

[DENIED] Afroguy8 - Demote Request 11 years 1 month ago #17986

Me and Afro were playing jailbreak, and I said to him that if he leaves Ill consider leaving aswell, He said he would be here for a long time, until the end. Then ZARP shut down, and he left, and I saw he left, BUT I made a topic on their forums saying why I wouldnt leave ZARP, even if it went down, But Afro did say, "I'll be here for a long time" <3
  • pjread01
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 19

[DENIED] Afroguy8 - Demote Request 11 years 1 month ago #17987

pjread01 wrote:
Me and Afro were playing jailbreak, and I said to him that if he leaves Ill consider leaving aswell, He said he would be here for a long time, until the end. Then ZARP shut down, and he left, and I saw he left, BUT I made a topic on their forums saying why I wouldnt leave ZARP, even if it went down, But Afro did say, "I'll be here for a long time" <3

I thought Zarp was fully down and you couldnt stay. And i never officially left. For a bit the forums was on maintanence mode which means its down
  • test1234
  • Junior Boarder

[DENIED] Afroguy8 - Demote Request 11 years 1 month ago #17995

Seems like hes staying, so for now this will be denied.

DENIED
  • Zart
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 28
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

118 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40