Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ACCEPTED] Forum Ban Request - Jabbe

[ACCEPTED] Forum Ban Request - Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #17827

Name - Jabbe
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:11461722
Reason - This is just 2 of many, forum rule 4 and 5.
Story - Many knows it, but if you wanna hear then pm me.
Proof -Jabbe wrote:
I had a little talk with you veritas

I have been thinking about ; Maybe it is because, people is tired of ur shit admins? Did you know 'Cardigan'
He said he hoped 'Ren' Would die irl, and he is a humiliation to humanity.

Maybe u guys should take a look at ur staff members.

No offense, Jabbe. Wish u the best luck.
Veritas made a topic, where he celebrated that Zarp isn't shutting down. He posted a very disrespecting comment, trying to ruin our good mood.

More disrespect.
http://zarpgaming.com/http://zarpgaming ... ic.php?t=3
http://zarpgaming.com/http://zarpgaming ... ic.php?t=1

Server - The Forums.
Time and date (CET) - Many times.
Other comment - I'm not making this to make him banned from the server, i would like to get him banned from the forums, i know that there is more proof. Please post them to help this post.
"Quote from the Zarp isn't shutting down post"
- All this Drama is going to quit, i'm going to start banning in-game and on the forums for causing shit, shit posting&etc.

This may be edited.

EDIT:
More Proof.
Agents statement.
  • Isbjornen
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
Cheers

Earlier known as: Dr Odobenidae and Guffe
Admin back in 2k11 :3
The topic has been locked.

[ACCEPTED] Forum Ban Request - Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #17829

No disrespect, but Guffe this is a joke, I said MY opinion, and I even said no offense. And you want me forum banned? Jesus, as I stated earlier. [size=360:1elbrzts]THIS IS WHAT RUINS ZARP[/size]
  • Anonymous

[ACCEPTED] Forum Ban Request - Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #17832

Jabbe wrote:
No disrespect, but Guffe this is a joke, I said MY opinion, and I even said no offense. And you want me forum banned? Jesus, as I stated earlier. [size=360:2hgee2g9]THIS IS WHAT RUINS ZARP[/size]
This isn't a joke. How is removing negative people, that just wants to make people sad, make the community worse.
"I even said no offense" Normally i would curse when i write my opinion about this, but I'm gonna show my good side. Saying no offense doesn't remove the offensive part. Yes, you said your opinion, but that doesn't mean that it weren't disrespectful. Making a ban request on you doesn't ruin Zarp, i think it does just the opposite.

One last thing, i think alot of people will agree with me on this. Saying "No Offense" is extremly stupid. It makes no sense.
  • Isbjornen
  • Junior Boarder
Cheers

[ACCEPTED] Forum Ban Request - Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #17838

What ruins ZARP is people who have abused there power, been demoted and wanted revenge, or even just ur common Rule breakers, Jabbe, I u font haave something nice to say about ZARP, dont say anything at all
  • pjread01
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 19

[ACCEPTED] Forum Ban Request - Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #17840

Jabbe,

I respect that you were trying to help me, but I fight my own battles. What you said to Veritas was a bit out of line, but at the same time I've seen you a lot on these forums, I think what you did was wrong, but you haven't gone out of your way to troll like other members of SD have.

-support

Mostly because I think a permaban from the forums is a bit harsh, there has to be another punishment available. The first bit of evidence you link to isn't disrespect, it's him sharing his opinion of feeling ganged-up on.
  • Renonymous
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCEPTED] Forum Ban Request - Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #17848

12 yrs admin on zarp.
admin telling someone to die irl

Ban this fucker now.

Do you see why Zarp is falling apart?

Just sayin'

This is the only shit jabbe have been posting on our forum since he left. It start to get really annoying and it shows who really is 12 years old.

His only goal here on the forum is probably to ''ruin or herass'' people now since he left. There are clear proof of the links.
  • Zeroxjeppe
  • Junior Boarder

Nothing else matters huh?

[ACCEPTED] Forum Ban Request - Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #17858

I find it ironic how you tell us to look at our staff.

Considering the grounds of your demotion - I don't feel you really have an opinion in the matter.

Since you have been banned permanently on all servers, and that you're hovering off to a different community - I don't think you need these forums. Especially considering that Sarah, yourself and several others have been disrupting our forums.

+SUPPORT
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

[ACCEPTED] Forum Ban Request - Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #17859

+Support You're the most negative person ever Jabbe besides you've done nothing but abuse the time you've been here and your reputation proves it. You have really been brainwashed by Scottie what to say haven't you? One second you're on the other persons side cause Scottie got banned so you instantly swapped sides to look better, but now when Zarp is in a rough spot you're trying to pick holes on stuff you've done worse in every possible way.
'' Jabbe -12 yrs admin on zarp.
admin telling someone to die irl

Ban this fucker now.

Do you see why Zarp is falling apart?

Just sayin' ''

He said that on my demotion post, he doesn't know what he's talking about and isn't even active on the server anymore. Plus I've lost count how many times I've seen people complain/submit reports about his abusive and unhelpful behavior.
  • Cardigan
  • Fresh Boarder

Rest in peace great king, forever shall you be remembered for your excellent leadership and strength in battle.

Battle of Narva
Sweden - 667 killed
1,247 wounded[8]
Russia-12,000 killed and 20.000 captured.

[ACCEPTED] Forum Ban Request - Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #17861

Ren wrote:
Jabbe,

I respect that you were trying to help me, but I fight my own battles. What you said to Veritas was a bit out of line, but at the same time I've seen you a lot on these forums, I think what you did was wrong, but you haven't gone out of your way to troll like other members of SD have.

-support

Mostly because I think a permaban from the forums is a bit harsh, there has to be another punishment available. The first bit of evidence you link to isn't disrespect, it's him sharing his opinion of feeling ganged-up on.
I made it go to the wrong reply sorry for that, but I'm talking about the one where he calls me a 12-13 year old kid. I don't like that he tryes to spreed lies about my age, I think it's a disrespectful behavior to call a fellow member a kid.
  • Isbjornen
  • Junior Boarder
Cheers

[ACCEPTED] Forum Ban Request - Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #17996

He left us.

ACCEPTED
  • Zart
  • User is blocked