Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ACCEPTED] Demotion of Howards mod and a bann

[ACCEPTED] Demotion of Howards mod and a bann 11 years 4 weeks ago #17267

Name: Howard Connor
Steam id:
The topic has been locked.

[ACCEPTED] Demotion of Howards mod and a bann 11 years 4 weeks ago #17286

First, I should probably apologize for this. Yes, everything he's saying is true ...well, not really.
I have to describe the whole situation.

As you can see in his and my proof there were 5 people on the server since massive lag and disconnections. Eclipse started to go nuts by wanting me as i spawned and tazing me and others without arresting us. You can not see in my proof that he wanted me for nothing but you can see the taser abuse. Same thing he did with Miller, which you CAN SEE as he is clearly holding a physgun and gets wanted for illegal weaponry. Although i´m a mod i DID NOT warn or kick Eclipse for that....because...yeah things were crazy at the moment.

I think this 5 guys, specially Miller can vouch that it was absolutely legit to make the best out of the mess in going nuts and having fun.

So i got Gundealer and spawned three Scout shipments, 2 i hid in my room and the other one i was going to throw out of the window for the others, it did not happen since Eclipse raided me just before i threw it out.

In my oppinion self supply is legit when just 5 guys are online of whom no one was a gundealer.

I apologize for rdm, but at the moment it seemed legit ... for me it was about fighting and having fun. i did not want to annoy any one.

I hope someone can vouch for me and this situation.

On the other hand i see Eclipse breaking rules or threaten Mods ALL THE TIME, if things arent going well for him. But you might know that.

Ok, to make things clear, I'm sorry for RDM and the other stuff going on in general but not in this situation, randomly shooting...well...yeah but after his tazing abuse....meh..not really. As i said...it seemed legit in this situation

Second apology goes out to all the native english speakers out there...yeah...right..german here ;)

The last thing i want to say goes out to you Eclipse, if every Mod and Admin would hold on the rules without being kind and give chances you wouldnt be part of this community anymore.

My Proof : http://www.speedyshare.com/QzGTZ/Eclipse.dem

Cheers
  • Anonymous

[ACCEPTED] Demotion of Howards mod and a bann 11 years 4 weeks ago #17341

It's all a bit of a mess from what I see, neutral for now.
  • Cardigan
  • Fresh Boarder

Rest in peace great king, forever shall you be remembered for your excellent leadership and strength in battle.

Battle of Narva
Sweden - 667 killed
1,247 wounded[8]
Russia-12,000 killed and 20.000 captured.

[ACCEPTED] Demotion of Howards mod and a bann 11 years 4 weeks ago #17381

primusunit wrote:
In my oppinion self supply is legit when just 5 guys are online of whom no one was a gundealer.

How art master thee! Your opinion surpasses the rules then, does it?

No.
primusunit wrote:
On the other hand i see Eclipse breaking rules or threaten Mods ALL THE TIME, if things arent going well for him. But you might know that.

My Proof : [link removed, make your own request]

We're not here to discuss any actions by Eclipse. Even if he did something to you earlier, it plays no regard to the rule breaking you did here as revenge is out of order, and as a mod - you should know that.

Within the demo, I found:
  • Self Supply
  • NLR x2
  • RDM x1

Clearly a bad example of a moderator. Even if you apologize, you violated so many rules - and that's not what we expect from a moderator; as we've already established, regardless of what he did earlier - you report it and deal with it. Not get your own revenge.

[size=360:91c2nrsz]+SUPPORT[/size]
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

[ACCEPTED] Demotion of Howards mod and a bann 11 years 4 weeks ago #17406

Christopher wrote:
primusunit wrote:

How art master thee! Your opinion surpasses the rules then, does it?

No.
primusunit wrote:

My Proof : [link removed, make your own request]

We're not here to discuss any actions by Eclipse. Even if he did something to you earlier, it plays no regard to the rule breaking you did here as revenge is out of order, and as a mod - you should know that.

Within the demo, I found:
  • Self Supply
  • NLR x2
  • RDM x1

Clearly a bad example of a moderator. Even if you apologize, you violated so many rules - and that's not what we expect from a moderator; as we've already established, regardless of what he did earlier - you report it and deal with it. Not get your own revenge.

[size=360:29t2555p]+SUPPORT[/size]
I have to agree with chris , proof speaks for itself
+SUPPORT
  • N0x3R
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
[align=center:3r8fyheh] [/align:3r8fyheh]

[ACCEPTED] Demotion of Howards mod and a bann 11 years 4 weeks ago #17425

N0x3R wrote:
I have to agree with chris , proof speaks for itself

I´m sorry but no, it does not. Without my proof it´s just one side of the story.

I can understand that it looks like Mod abuse, but that was an unusual situation and I do not know if anyone who was online at this moment is going to see this and vouch for me, so I had to show something that relieves me.

To Christopher, no, my opinion does not surpass the rules, I'm just saying we were messing around and Eclipse, suddenly started to follow rules and says "self supply, RDM" ... aso.

I dont want to make a request against Eclipse, I'm not even angry ... well no i am a little
since things are gettin worse for me, but i had to show this to support my side of the story.
  • Anonymous

[ACCEPTED] Demotion of Howards mod and a bann 11 years 4 weeks ago #17571

ZARP Closed.

[size=360:2lizmm9b]DENIED.[/size]
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

[ACCEPTED] Demotion of Howards mod and a bann 11 years 3 weeks ago #17799

[size=360:8bzcpw6g]Reopened [/size]
  • Prophet
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 27
Konth And Ducky

[ACCEPTED] Demotion of Howards mod and a bann 11 years 3 weeks ago #18118

+Support
For the reason and proof listed above.
  • Isbjornen
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
Cheers

Earlier known as: Dr Odobenidae and Guffe
Admin back in 2k11 :3

[ACCEPTED] Demotion of Howards mod and a bann 11 years 3 weeks ago #18188

+ Support
  • ProIslam
  • Fresh Boarder
HUR HUR REST IN PEACE KID CUDI
nochris doge and feels aren't funny

[ACCEPTED] Demotion of Howards mod and a bann 11 years 3 weeks ago #18273

primusunit wrote:
To Christopher, no, my opinion does not surpass the rules, I'm just saying we were messing around and Eclipse, suddenly started to follow rules and says "self supply, RDM" ... aso.

That makes it okay does it? That you have a sniper shipment and everyone else doesn't? Just because prior to this you were 'messing around'?

You as a mod should know better than to join in - you have priorities and responsibilities, and the best you could have done in this case is stuck by the rules, and record proof to support your argument of him previously breaking the rules.

Otherwise - you've broken several rules here.

NLR, RDM, Self Supply.
-Tier 2-
Amount of warnings issued: **
Subjects:
Verbal abuse; Racism.
Greater game-play offenses; multiple conscends of RDM/NLR.
Greater power abuse; slay for advantage, invalid freezing, invalid physgunning, no-clip abuse, godmode abuse, cloak abuse, remover tool abuse.
Player exclusion abuse: invalid bans with insufficient proof upon appeal.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

[ACCEPTED] Demotion of Howards mod and a bann 11 years 2 weeks ago #18870

ACCEPTED

He will be given a
-Tier 2-
Amount of warnings issued: **
Subjects:
Verbal abuse; Racism.
Greater game-play offenses; multiple conscends of RDM/NLR.
Greater power abuse; slay for advantage, invalid freezing, invalid physgunning, no-clip abuse, godmode abuse, cloak abuse, remover tool abuse.
Player exclusion abuse: invalid bans with insufficient proof upon appeal.
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

251 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT