Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment request - Clarky

[SSRP] Punishment request - Clarky 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413732

Name - (What is the accused person's name?)
Clarky
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)
STEAM_0:1:44595797
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)

Server - (What server was this on?)
s1
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?)
Roday (10:04pm)
Reason - (What rules did the person break?)
RDM
Story - (What happened?)
Kinda rdm as usual and being a fucking annoying person by saying bullshit all the time to justifiy himself
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment request - Clarky 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413733

hope you enjoy your meal i booked you :pray:
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 667
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★
Last Edit: 8 months 2 weeks ago by ItsDonny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Salted Wine

[SSRP] Punishment request - Clarky 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413734

hi the evidnece was spliced, Sinz had in fact kept on shooting me with his honey badger, heaven knows why! So I took action, i have two witnesses who can vouch for me this was not rdm thanks have good day
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[SSRP] Punishment request - Clarky 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413735

Clarky wrote:
hi the evidnece was spliced, Sinz had in fact kept on shooting me with his honey badger, heaven knows why! So I took action, i have two witnesses who can vouch for me this was not rdm thanks have good day

nice nice u saying fact but now prove it ? since you are not slandering me rn ? go head show me the proof ? :D
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - Clarky 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413736

sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:

nice nice u saying fact but now prove it ? since you are not slandering me rn ? go head show me the proof ? :D
i dont have to show you proof you little shithead fuck off before i come back on the server again
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[SSRP] Punishment request - Clarky 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413737

BCAT wrote:

hope you enjoy your meal i booked you :pray:

Looks Tasty!
  • Salted Wine
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 221
Sinz #1 Hater , Banned for being based!
Last Edit: 8 months 2 weeks ago by ItsDonny.

[SSRP] Punishment request - Clarky 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413738

Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:

i dont have to show you proof you little shithead fuck off before i come back on the server again
good next time wear some shoes and some also .. how we said oh ye respect infront a guy had more then you LOLLLLL
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - Clarky 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413739

Tampered with evidence to frame Clarky - Another pathetic attempt in a long line of sinz's desperate attempts to get rid of people he hates.

:minussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP] Punishment request - Clarky 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413742

Seems like the evidence was chopped up in a malicious manipulation slander attempt. I think sinzz should be banned from the forums and SSRP collectively, forever.

• Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Punishment request - Clarky 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413743

Mr. Richard wrote:
Tampered with evidence to frame Clarky - Another pathetic attempt in a long line of sinz's desperate attempts to get rid of people he hates.

Yet another pathetic comment from richard that builds up in a long line of desperate hate by richard to piss off and hurt sinz whom he hates
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - Clarky 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413744

sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:

good next time wear some shoes and some also .. how we said oh ye respect infront a guy had more then you LOLLLLL
what the fuck are you even waffling on about, just stop false reporting me you paedophile
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
Last Edit: 8 months 2 weeks ago by Clarky.

[SSRP] Punishment request - Clarky 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413745

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

Yet another pathetic comment from richard that builds up in a long line of desperate hate by richard to piss off and hurt sinz whom he hates
we all hate you, leave zarp forever
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[SSRP] Punishment request - Clarky 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413746

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

Hey buddy, may I ask what happened to your regular 2 minute long clips of fucking useless footage for 1:50 before it gets to the point? I wonder why this one was cut short?
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Punishment request - Clarky 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413747

Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:

what the fuck are you even waffling on about, just stop false reporting me you paedophile
maybe write properly :D and admit ur own words little one and stop hiding of lopholing to avoid punishment, that not smart
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - Clarky 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413749

sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:

maybe write properly :D and admit ur own words little one and stop hiding of lopholing to avoid punishment, that not smart
you have played here for years and still can't even form a english sentence without making any sort of grammatical error, only adding on to how much of a fucking retard you truly are
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[SSRP] Punishment request - Clarky 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413750

super silver simz wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

Hey buddy, may I ask what happened to your regular 2 minute long clips of fucking useless footage for 1:50 before it gets to the point? I wonder why this one was cut short?
I wonder why sinz is staying quiet about this one!
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment request - Clarky 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413753

Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:

you have played here for years and still can't even form a english sentence without making any sort of grammatical error, only adding on to how much of a fucking retard you truly are

why using my english when u can't properly grammatical something when u are fully english LMAO
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - Clarky 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413754

handling
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 458

[SSRP] Punishment request - Clarky 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413755

sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:

why using my english when u can't properly grammatical something when u are fully english LMAO
He hasn't made any mistakes while typing, and you haven't made one correct sentence while typing. Maybe you aren't a reliable source of who's typing correctly!
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

[SSRP] Punishment request - Clarky 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413756

sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:

you had only one chance to redeem yourself and you failed, you insufferable little maggot
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds

143 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun