Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment request - 2 Players

[SSRP] Punishment request - 2 Players 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413632

Name - (What is the accused person's name?)
Trash God
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)
STEAM_0:1:552291862
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858627048...2350890104/image.png
Server - (What server was this on?)
s1
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?)
today ( 4:24pm )
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?)
keept harassing me
Reason - (What rules did the person break?)
Harassement
Story - (What happened?)
saying things to harassing me and not following onion orders
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858627048...7311528991/image.png
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858627048...6789120051/image.png

Name - (What is the accused person's name?)
Shamu
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)
STEAM_0:0:143003981
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858627048...0606536804/image.png
Server - (What server was this on?)
s1
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?)
today ( 4:24pm )
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?)
Keept harassing me after few ban recents
Reason - (What rules did the person break?)
Harassement + Lophole disrespect
Story - (What happened?)
Keept saying things to harassing me and also saying a thing indirectly mean a disrespect
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858627048...6789120051/image.png
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858627048...5540040906/image.png
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment request - 2 Players 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413633

Handling
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

[SSRP] Punishment request - 2 Players 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413634

• menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 602
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod

[SSRP] Punishment request - 2 Players 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413635

menameisemil wrote: [
  • User
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 47

[SSRP] Punishment request - 2 Players 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413636

From all the things they could do, they chose to just use a phrase you used in your content from what i can understand.
It's not that big of a deal.

Stop feeding the trolls or you will be eaten alive mate.
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: Salted Wine

[SSRP] Punishment request - 2 Players 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413637

Can we go back to you being perm banned?
  • Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 377
The following user(s) said Thank You: Salted Wine, Callum., User

[SSRP] Punishment request - 2 Players 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413638

Faithful wrote:
you're the community manager, up to you :zarp:

[SSRP] Punishment request - 2 Players 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413639

Faithful wrote:
I have another option, ban anyone who makes me act like this forever :)
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 8 months 2 weeks ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Punishment request - 2 Players 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413640

sinzz wrote:
Faithful wrote:

server would be dead in a week
  • User
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 47

[SSRP] Punishment request - 2 Players 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413641

sinzz wrote:
Faithful wrote:
You see i would prefer to keep the entire community rather than just you
  • Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 377
The following user(s) said Thank You: Salted Wine, Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Punishment request - 2 Players 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413642

Faithful wrote:

Need I remind you that you have the necessary privileges to have that done in less than 2 minutes? Certainly plenty of valid reasons to have him banned as is.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP] Punishment request - 2 Players 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413643

ItsDonny wrote:
From all the things they could do, they chose to just use a phrase you used in your content from what i can understand.

you think what i've been doing has been so thoughtless ok so i'm going to explain the facts to you so that your stubborn little head can understand the context and how fed up i am with his children.
so this sentence as I specified in this topic is not authorized because they allude to my tik tok and by copying it is nevertheless considered dox but above all pure and hard harassment I witnessed it at dutchcat when i notified a player of everything he did to me and when i showed this phrase that was said multiple times in the ooc to piss me off i found a clip where it was said and dutch made it clear to me that it's not allowed and he's been warned for it so i don't think reporting it is like you think troll but more of an angry move i act against his children to exist in thirst for "I want to piss off the world because I have nothing to do with my life".
So I think I've made myself understood and I think they're so dumb to want to piss me off in a malicious way that they're too dumb to fall into the trap and be punished for so little when harassment is something worse much worse than doxxing but no they preferred to act like idiots and here's what happens
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - 2 Players 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413644

sinzz wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

you think what i've been doing has been so thoughtless ok so i'm going to explain the facts to you so that your stubborn little head can understand the context and how fed up i am with his children.
so this sentence as I specified in this topic is not authorized because they allude to my tik tok and by copying it is nevertheless considered dox but above all pure and hard harassment I witnessed it at dutchcat when i notified a player of everything he did to me and when i showed this phrase that was said multiple times in the ooc to piss me off i found a clip where it was said and dutch made it clear to me that it's not allowed and he's been warned for it so i don't think reporting it is like you think troll but more of an angry move i act against his children to exist in thirst for "I want to piss off the world because I have nothing to do with my life".
So I think I've made myself understood and I think they're so dumb to want to piss me off in a malicious way that they're too dumb to fall into the trap and be punished for so little when harassment is something worse much worse than doxxing but no they preferred to act like idiots and here's what happens

Look,
I'm even being neutral and as professional as I can.

(YOU ALSO Broke the most professional Global Mods Sanity.... Donny is even done with all this nonsense so i can say you have taken alot to the EXTREME levels)

Honestly how I take this now from all the situations its: "Oh no im facing the consuquences of my actions" i mean by that;
You put yourself on tiktok with 'Sinz' in your profile picture on PUBLIC
I'm not trying to offend you or anything but if you don't want to be bullied then you shouldnt have posted it in the first place and have discord name with "Nico" in the Username hinting to your first Name.
I dislike that People call me Stefan, but I have my steam, twitch, youtube and more shit linked to my DISCORD with literally my FIRST name on all profiles. It's the Internet.

Like I have told you quadrillion times now due to you and L3mon having constant arguements i'll say it a final time. IGNORE THEM you're constantly feeding them attention
They do this on purpose just to get a reaction out of you!
I can Understand that you can feel bullied by it. But honestly you're constantly asking for reactions. I agree a RDM is RDM. They should not have RDMMED for example, but bro walking OUT of spawn and only losing 2 mili seconds of holding W...

Had to get that of my chest

Now

Outcome will be there shortly whenever I get on and have time to actually review the evidence.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

Last Edit: 8 months 2 weeks ago by xDutchCat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ItsDonny

[SSRP] Punishment request - 2 Players 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413645

sinzz wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

thanks to chat gpt we have a TLDR available,
The author is frustrated with someone's thoughtless behavior, which they believe involves referencing their TikTok and harassing them. They cite an incident in a gaming community where a similar phrase was deemed inappropriate and the person responsible was warned. The author views the reported behavior as more malicious than mere trolling and criticizes the individuals for choosing to engage in such actions.
Nicolas, from now on, use chat gpt to communicate with us on zarp gaming, it will be easier for you :zarp:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ItsDonny

[SSRP] Punishment request - 2 Players 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413646

Sinz whatever you do please please please do NOT look up zarpgaming on tiktok
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054
The following user(s) said Thank You: slodoban milošević, Salted Wine

[SSRP] Punishment request - 2 Players 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413647

Salad Bar Joker wrote:
Sinz whatever you do please please please do NOT look up zarpgaming on tiktok
I can't believe Sinz and I share the same origin and country this is fucked up :sick: :sick:

[SSRP] Punishment request - 2 Players 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413648

xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

Look,
I'm even being neutral and as professional as I can.

(YOU ALSO Broke the most professional Global Mods Sanity.... Donny is even done with all this nonsense so i can say you have taken alot to the EXTREME levels)

Honestly how I take this now from all the situations its: "Oh no im facing the consuquences of my actions" i mean by that;
You put yourself on tiktok with 'Sinz' in your profile picture on PUBLIC
I'm not trying to offend you or anything but if you don't want to be bullied then you shouldnt have posted it in the first place and have discord name with "Nico" in the Username hinting to your first Name.
I dislike that People call me Stefan, but I have my steam, twitch, youtube and more shit linked to my DISCORD with literally my FIRST name on all profiles. It's the Internet.

Like I have told you quadrillion times now due to you and L3mon having constant arguements i'll say it a final time. IGNORE THEM you're constantly feeding them attention
They do this on purpose just to get a reaction out of you!
I can Understand that you can feel bullied by it. But honestly you're constantly asking for reactions. I agree a RDM is RDM. They should not have RDMMED for example, but bro walking OUT of spawn and only losing 2 mili seconds of holding W...

Had to get that of my chest

Now

Outcome will be there shortly whenever I get on and have time to actually review the evidence.

first except sniper was before a real friends zarp i had no community member in my tik tok he didn't know anything about my existence on tik tok so either sniper to share and divulge it to everyone which may be the only solution or either they must have searched by chance for the name sinz and that's where they found my tik tok but as I always said I didn't highlight my tik tok or anything that shows that I was applied unconsciously in this sharing which has become dox (since you can see my face) and that at the start I absolutely did not want to show it and even in the discord I was always asked to show my face etc etc so this was not the case and it proves that what happened and of those who wanted to search in the complex so to summarize I was not applied in what is the unveiling of my tik tok only sniper was the only one person who had my confidence but as a traitor I blocked him immediately and put my account and private if that does not give you the benefit of showing that I did not want that to happen so you are served because it It was martin who advised me on all this for measures that could not give reasons for this dox.
Moreover the discord is not the subject we can very well think that nicoxi comes from a speudonym but in which case you clearly do not know that it was the use of my name which was revealed later so it was just a hint but not really part of the topic since you never linked this to my discord before it was rather after
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - 2 Players 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413649

sinzz wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

tldr from chatgpt please. It will at least give me better grammar and make more sense
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

[SSRP] Punishment request - 2 Players 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413650

ItsDonny wrote:
sinzz wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

tldr from chatgpt please. It will at least give me better grammar and make more sense
ok to summarize it's valid what it's done and it's considered as such thank you :)
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - 2 Players 8 months 2 weeks ago #1413651

sinzz wrote:
Faithful wrote:

Please just leave
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

137 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun