Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment request - bcat

[SSRP] Punishment request - bcat 9 months 5 days ago #1412950

Name - (What is the accused person's name?)
BCAT #RoadToMilksVoice
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)
STEAM_0:0:460029492
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)

Server - (What server was this on?)
s1
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?)
now
Reason - (What rules did the person break?)
RDM
Story - (What happened?)
as we can see in this clip the fact that during the city event to make the greatest number of bus stops which is either a rather toxic event or the fact of slowing down / boring the players who want to do this in complete equality, we can see in the clip that bcat first block my way to prevent me from continuing this event so that I cannot win 1 step and two to then claim that I have it damaged with the bus while when we see what happened then it was bcat himself who wanted to stand in front of me in the middle of the road while bcat in myself never wanted to avoid this but to provoke it which proves that this "kill" is simply not valid and wanted to be carried out by an abuse of the rules because in the "rdm" it is not stipulated but indirectly the fact of receiving damages can lead to death of the person what is an act as in the regulations is stipulated "acts threatening" however the fact of causing this suddenly is not valid and removes the fact that it is to procure a voluntary damage which led to death therefore in conclusion it is not a valid kill so "rdm"
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)

• sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment request - bcat 9 months 5 days ago #1412951

sinzz wrote:
BCAT #RoadToMilksVoice

s1
now
RDM
Story - (What happened?)
as we can see in this clip the fact that during the city event to make the greatest number of bus stops which is either a rather toxic event or the fact of slowing down / boring the players who want to do this in complete equality, we can see in the clip that bcat first block my way to prevent me from continuing this event so that I cannot win 1 step and two to then claim that I have it damaged with the bus while when we see what happened then it was bcat himself who wanted to stand in front of me in the middle of the road while bcat in myself never wanted to avoid this but to provoke it which proves that this "kill" is simply not valid and wanted to be carried out by an abuse of the rules because in the "rdm" it is not stipulated but indirectly the fact of receiving damages can lead to death of the person what is an act as in the regulations is stipulated "acts threatening" however the fact of causing this suddenly is not valid and removes the fact that it is to procure a voluntary damage which led to death therefore in conclusion it is not a valid kill so "rdm"

:denied: pal
  • Preston Garvey125
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • not a ssrp admin
  • Thanks received: 37

[SSRP] Punishment request - bcat 9 months 5 days ago #1412952

Preston Garvey125 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
BCAT #RoadToMilksVoice

s1
now
RDM
Story - (What happened?)

suggest you to stop posting shit like this in my report
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 9 months 5 days ago by sinzz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

[SSRP] Punishment request - bcat 9 months 5 days ago #1412954

sinzz wrote:
Preston Garvey125 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
BCAT #RoadToMilksVoice

s1
now
RDM
Story - (What happened?)

suggest you to stop posting shit like this in my report

or what?
  • Preston Garvey125
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • not a ssrp admin
  • Thanks received: 37

[SSRP] Punishment request - bcat 9 months 5 days ago #1412955

If I handle something in game, and tell you straight to your face that it is not RDM, do not come to the forums and expect a different outcome, why are you so needy for people to be punished?

:denied:
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator