Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment request - Ashperg

[SSRP] Punishment request - Ashperg 9 months 1 week ago #1412829

Name - (What is the accused person's name?)
Ashperg
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)
STEAM_0:1:83759027
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)

Server - (What server was this on?)
s1
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?)
now
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?)
Keept harassing me after got told to dutch to leave me alone stop the arguing
Reason - (What rules did the person break?)
JOB abuse + Interacts in an f1
Story - (What happened?)
so i got "rdm" by the same person again and again until callum decided to finally take my "f1" so i come to him and i ask him to tp me on a roof to avoid any problem and there by wanting to write i activated my bind of the "dmg" so i quickly ask him in audio to tp me on a roof and there i see that Ashperg aka l3mon was not fbi during this period and as by chance two seconds after i equipped my dmg and that I put it away it puts itself as /fbi and stops me by interrupting the f1 and doing an abuse job because it was not fbi when I had equipped my dmg by accident it is put precisely after for arrest me.
Then I made him understand that he had no right to do that when he stopped me and I told him that I was in an f1 and that he couldn't do that then after he didn't care at all and then decided to create an argument by claiming that it was my fault and his his by not admitting what he did and rather by denying the fact
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)
this prove he job abuse + interact in a f1

it shows that he started to provoke me by showing what exp he gained when he did this rule breaking and i explained to him that i was in an f1 and that he had no right to do that anymore he was not understandable about my loss and when i explained to him what i saw from my point of view after watching my clip afterwards and what really happened and he decides to threaten me by saying shit and pretending that i don't I'm harassing while I'm constantly being rdm by this other person and more pretending that I'm boring him when he's the one who's looking for the story and who did the action and moreover insult me as usual so he hasn't changed and hasn't caused an argument and drama for nothing

• sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 9 months 1 week ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment request - Ashperg 9 months 1 week ago #1412830

Any proof that I harassed you???? I actively avoided you the entire day, and I interacted for the first time just now. + I could not have possibly known you were in a sit, nothing suggested you were in an f1. And It's not job abuse as I pm'd a friend prior to you pulling out the weapon to go fbi and have some PD Roleplay.
P.S. After you tried to induce a seizure on me, I think you have no right to report anyone for harassment.
  • L3amon
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 10

[SSRP] Punishment request - Ashperg 9 months 1 week ago #1412831

L3amon wrote:
Any proof that I harassed you???? I actively avoided you the entire day, and I interacted for the first time just now. + I could not have possibly known you were in a sit, nothing suggested you were in an f1. And It's not job abuse as I pm'd a friend prior to you pulling out the weapon to go fbi and have some PD Roleplay.
P.S. After you tried to induce a seizure on me, I think you have no right to report anyone for harassment.

To start stop saying that you don't interact with me that you do it all the time whether it's directly or reverse when I talk to someone or not you always happen to talk about me when I don't know if you notice you but I ignore you when you talk to me and this act you did which proves once again that you piss me off ingame with this job abuse + interact in a f1 proves your attentions to harm me after being warned by dutch
moreover i interacted with callum in the ooc so you can't say you didn't see the message and as we can see in the clip you can talk very well with your friend but the sound is still there and as if by chance when i equipped him by accident and you were done writing you immediately did /Fbi and rush towards me which is irrefutable and shows that you wanted to stop me while i was in f1 with callum and when i t I explained you were denying it by saying that you are not the culprit etc and moreover by telling me that I am harassing you etc and threatening and insulting me when I never speak to you except in this case, whereas during this period I am being harassed by a player who is massaging me rdm etc but you instead of you are making the situation worse so I think this report is more than justifiable compared to what you have done
and for your last sentence it has no relation and you always lie to justify yourself and to be all the more right you did it when I was using my hoverbike and to annoy me as usual you told me to go far what does that mean?? grow up a bit and stop acting like a child who respects no one
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - Ashperg 9 months 1 week ago #1412832

You must be tripping man, I'm telling you, following me, stalking, eavesdropping on my conversations does not mean I interact with you. On the contrary, it's the other way around. So please stop with this defamation of my character. I still do not forget you for harming my well being, and I believe you should have gotten a harsher punishment for it.
  • L3amon
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment request - Ashperg 9 months 1 week ago #1412833

L3amon wrote:
You must be tripping man, I'm telling you, following me, stalking, eavesdropping on my conversations does not mean I interact with you. On the contrary, it's the other way around. So please stop with this defamation of my character. I still do not forget you for harming my well being, and I believe you should have gotten a harsher punishment for it.

it's not you who decides who should be fair or not the fact of creating an interaction with me in the ooc or with a person in the surroundings where I am present proves that you don't want to know anything and that you continue to harass or annoy me so I advise you to stop immediately what you are doing otherwise it will go very serious since your childish behavior is detrimental to your actions that you do constantly so stop defaming me when we see very much the proof that I advance who are veridict so stop using excuses at all costs to get away with it, it's just ruining your credibility

now stop arguing on this topic thx you
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - Ashperg 9 months 1 week ago #1412834

I am sorry if you feel like I am arguing with you, I am simply stating things from my point of view, just like you. You were told not to argue, so was I. It's not my intention to get myself banned, or you for that matter. Unlike some players, I don't enjoy getting others punished. I simply want you to admit your mistakes, and not put the blame on me for every minute detail.

Yours kindly, L3mon.
  • L3amon
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment request - Ashperg 9 months 1 week ago #1412835

L3amon wrote:
I am sorry if you feel like I am arguing with you, I am simply stating things from my point of view, just like you. You were told not to argue, so was I. It's not my intention to get myself banned, or you for that matter. Unlike some players, I don't enjoy getting others punished. I simply want you to admit your mistakes, and not put the blame on me for every minute detail.

Yours kindly, L3mon.

if you want no problem then just create no problem you are master of yourself even if i can ignore you why not you hmmm it's weird if i can do it you should too.
so how can you explain to me that I can do it and you can't why do you always have to piss me off if that's not your goal if your point of view is to tell me that I'm wrong then let me tell you that you are indeed wrong
unlike you I am irreproachable I am not looking for trouble while you, you try to do it and you succeeded with your inrogant behavior and your insulting and threatening way of speaking towards me
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - Ashperg 9 months 1 week ago #1412836

rly
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2316
The following user(s) said Thank You: yisyas

[SSRP] Punishment request - Ashperg 9 months 1 week ago #1412837

nice dark matter gun sinz ahahahahahha
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745

[SSRP] Punishment request - Ashperg 9 months 1 week ago #1412838

You should have participated in the city event sinz
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jordz

[SSRP] Punishment request - Ashperg 9 months 1 week ago #1412839

Callum. wrote:
You should have participated in the city event sinz

fr fr
  • Salted Wine
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 221
Sinz #1 Hater , Banned for being based!

[SSRP] Punishment request - Ashperg 9 months 1 week ago #1412842

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:

:accepted:

Thank you for reporting and keeping the streets clean

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • Beefanator
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 100% Not Angus Beef
  • Thanks received: 29

[SSRP] Punishment request - Ashperg 9 months 1 week ago #1412843

Nice dark matter gun, Nicolas, also, it's not the cop's fault, it's yours for having fat fingers :zarp:
:denied:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, Killa Kappa, Salted Wine

[SSRP] Punishment request - Ashperg 9 months 1 week ago #1412844

:minussp:
you should have been banned and wiped
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1823
Jay House number 1 as always
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP] Punishment request - Ashperg 9 months 1 week ago #1412845

Lerpson wrote:

The report ? between this and this ?
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - Ashperg 9 months 1 week ago #1412846

sinzz wrote:
Lerpson wrote:

The report ? between this and this ?
duolingo.com
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745

[SSRP] Punishment request - Ashperg 9 months 1 week ago #1412847

You have been milking every molecule of rule breaks whenever I told you both to stop and not just that you have been alarming me like an airhorn every minute whenever he 'possibly' broke a rule. But hey! Apparently I do speak Chinese

Not giving further comment on it. Staff who is going to handle feel free to contact me.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

[SSRP] Punishment request - Ashperg 9 months 1 week ago #1412848

xDutchCat wrote:
You have been milking every molecule of rule breaks whenever I told you both to stop and not just that you have been alarming me like an airhorn every minute whenever he 'possibly' broke a rule. But hey! Apparently I do speak Chinese

Not giving further comment on it. Staff who is going to handle feel free to contact me.

"you have been alarming me like an airhorn every minute whenever he 'possibly' broke a rule." I know if he placed a hit or have a confirmation in relation to a situation is not like you claim to be following this sentence you do not speak Chinese I listened to you but if I report something that I am not sure in the game it may as you say be what you confirm but however the fact that I was harassed today following a person who has been focusing on me all the day does not give you the right to say that it is the same thing I was cooperative with him by saying what hurt her and he didn't want to be cooperative with the situation so don't put me in the same basket i reported it since he was looking for it nothing more if i wouldn't have interacted with what he did i would pass myself off as a heartless person who reports for nothing hmm so i clarified myself with him and discussed what he did even if as you saw in the evidence he was more wrong in having broken certain rules such as job abuse which made me lose a dmg and the fact of having interrupted the f1 which was not handled as it should

moreover i have not been disrespectful to him or that it has created an argument or anything even if the other turned him around in a way that could be so me i have not acted in a mean or other way despite the fact that i controlled myself and that i remained calm with this other person who constantly harassed me
To add I never speak with him I never interact except in this specific case but in the ooc I do everything to ignore him etc even if he is the one who always starts throwing the first stone by making interactions in games or in chat to piss me off etc as I lived and shared with certain staff in a period

therefore take it into account and not the fact that I have discussed etc because it is a whole and not a simple banal report that I have made it's just another accumulation of what he did to me today so the job abuse and the interupt f1
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - Ashperg 9 months 1 week ago #1412861

Hopefully they permanently ban you again, that was the best thing I ever did tbh
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jordz, Killa Kappa, Salted Wine, Lerpson, Mr. Richard and 1 more...

[SSRP] Punishment request - Ashperg 9 months 1 week ago #1412902

me when I lost .00001% of my total net worth :(
me when I gain 100% of a new players net worth through lies and trickery *Celebration starts playing*
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Salted Wine, Mr. Richard, L3amon
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

277 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf