Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request - danielmark2356

[SSRP] Punishment Request - danielmark2356 10 months 1 week ago #1411483

Name - danielmark2356 (Pro x HD ScopeZ)

Steam-ID - STEAM_0:1:57868092

Evidence Of Steam-ID - You're just going to have to take my word on this one, chief.

Server - DarkRP

Time And Date (CET) - 22/06/2023 @ ALL DAY!

Other Comments - How does one man manage to break almost every single rule on the server in one play session, he's applying for staff too?!

Reason - Scamming, disrespect, RDM, NLR, printing as a cop, discrimination, spamming, client side modification & hacking, exploiting, impersonating staff, ignoring staff member final words, prop abuse, bad custom job title, fear rp, bribing, entity bombing, vehicle greifing, cdm and finally, carjacking.

Story - Scamming! He coinflipped me for a juggsuit (using /roll, the system was broken) and when I won the coinflip, he bloody told me to stick it where the sun doesn't shine (in a disrespectful manner). He then randomly deathmatched me and then walked off to his base, which he was printing in AS AN FBI MEMBER!!! So I decided to go and raid him (successfully I might add) and he broke new life rule!

When he broke NLR and killed me, I was lying in the floor in utter disbelief that he had just done such a thing, only for him to follow it up by calling me an offensive slur? IN FACT, he took it so far as to spam it in my personal messages in chat, which is beyond messed up.

I decided to be the bigger man and leave the situation be, not even 5 minutes later I saw him using client side modifications! He was going blatant and rage hacking in spawn! He was doing this whilst exploiting outside of the map, typical of people like this really. He was also impersonating an admin (bcat) who was unfortunately AFK during the matter, but he had verbally warned him to stop later in the day so he was going against the staff members final word!

Oh I forgot to mention he was prop blocking his base! His custom job title was also drug dealer and if you have been paying any attention thus far you'll remember he is an FBI member. So I decided to take him hostage and force him to change it, since I am a former community manager who has been stripped of his powers it was the most I could do! But of course he fled from gunpoint...

I also caught him bribing other people to go FBI, which is odd because all he was really doing during this time was entity bombing by dropping printers which he had set ablaze from the top of nexus? This was really stressing me out, which is not a good thing as I have Shingles and that is a big factor in activating that virus...

So I decided to go for a nice calm drive but he wasn't even going to allow such a thing, he decided to get in a bus and hunt me down ramming me and vehicle greifing for hours on end, so I gave up with driving but he didn't! He started running me over in mass despite me hiding on the sidewalk. Not before he'd car jacked me beforehand and using my own car to do what he did.

Proof - The logs will prove it all.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - danielmark2356 10 months 1 week ago #1411484

:support: this guy is a sociopathic menaces who is going to take ssrp down once and for all
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054

[SSRP] Punishment Request - danielmark2356 10 months 1 week ago #1411485

downright horrendous activity +support
  • Preston Garvey125
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • not a ssrp admin
  • Thanks received: 37

[SSRP] Punishment Request - danielmark2356 10 months 1 week ago #1411486

was being racist to me while i was online earlier
:plussp:
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 526
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

[SSRP] Punishment Request - danielmark2356 10 months 1 week ago #1411487

illegalimmigrant wrote:
was being racist to me while i was online earlier

Thank you for coming forward, you brave soul.
  • Nafe

[SSRP] Punishment Request - danielmark2356 10 months 1 week ago #1411488

called me racist and homophobic slurs today on the server, it has really impacted me mentally...

• Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

[SSRP] Punishment Request - danielmark2356 10 months 1 week ago #1411490

Abhorrent. :plussp:
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP] Punishment Request - danielmark2356 10 months 1 week ago #1411491

Nafe wrote:

Evidence Of Steam-ID - You're just going to have to take my word on this one, chief.

Server - DarkRP

Other Comments - How does one man manage to break almost every single rule on the server in one play session, he's applying for staff too?!

Reason - Scamming, disrespect, RDM, NLR, printing as a cop, discrimination, spamming, client side modification & hacking, exploiting, impersonating staff, ignoring staff member final words, prop abuse, bad custom job title, fear rp, bribing, entity bombing, vehicle greifing, cdm and finally, carjacking.

Story - Scamming! He coinflipped me for a juggsuit (using /roll, the system was broken) and when I won the coinflip, he bloody told me to stick it where the sun doesn't shine (in a disrespectful manner). He then randomly deathmatched me and then walked off to his base, which he was printing in AS AN FBI MEMBER!!! So I decided to go and raid him (successfully I might add) and he broke new life rule!

When he broke NLR and killed me, I was lying in the floor in utter disbelief that he had just done such a thing, only for him to follow it up by calling me an offensive slur? IN FACT, he took it so far as to spam it in my personal messages in chat, which is beyond messed up.

I decided to be the bigger man and leave the situation be, not even 5 minutes later I saw him using client side modifications! He was going blatant and rage hacking in spawn! He was doing this whilst exploiting outside of the map, typical of people like this really. He was also impersonating an admin (bcat) who was unfortunately AFK during the matter, but he had verbally warned him to stop later in the day so he was going against the staff members final word!

Oh I forgot to mention he was prop blocking his base! His custom job title was also drug dealer and if you have been paying any attention thus far you'll remember he is an FBI member. So I decided to take him hostage and force him to change it, since I am a former community manager who has been stripped of his powers it was the most I could do! But of course he fled from gunpoint...

I also caught him bribing other people to go FBI, which is odd because all he was really doing during this time was entity bombing by dropping printers which he had set ablaze from the top of nexus? This was really stressing me out, which is not a good thing as I have Shingles and that is a big factor in activating that virus...

So I decided to go for a nice calm drive but he wasn't even going to allow such a thing, he decided to get in a bus and hunt me down ramming me and vehicle greifing for hours on end, so I gave up with driving but he didn't! He started running me over in mass despite me hiding on the sidewalk. Not before he'd car jacked me beforehand and using my own car to do what he did.

I mean this is just downright slander and completely false (lying on a punishment request is surely punishable).
i think youll find gametracker proves i havent been online at all today, been stuck working pretty much all day so was really nice that you put today. good job.

www.gametracker.com/player/danielmark235...arpgaming.com:27015/

Thanks,
Dan
  • danielmark2356
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 50
Ex Prop Hunt Head Admin
Current SSRP Admin

[SSRP] Punishment Request - danielmark2356 10 months 1 week ago #1411492

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Hi Daniel,

I'll be adding lying to the report.

Regards,
Nafe
  • Nafe
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP] Punishment Request - danielmark2356 10 months 1 week ago #1411493

danielmark2356 wrote:
Nafe wrote:

Server - DarkRP

I mean this is just downright slander and completely false (lying on a punishment request is surely punishable).
i think youll find gametracker proves i havent been online at all today, been stuck working pretty much all day so was really nice that you put today. good job.

Thanks,
Dan
Dear DanielMark2356,
Stop capping on da track

Worst regards,
$wag Mes$iah
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

[SSRP] Punishment Request - danielmark2356 10 months 1 week ago #1411495

He also gave nafe shingles which is down right mean to do (nafe is to embarrassed about having shingles
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

[SSRP] Punishment Request - danielmark2356 10 months 1 week ago #1411499

danielmark2356 wrote:
Nafe wrote:

Server - DarkRP

Thanks,
Dan
Hi Daniel,

I personally believe you are a threat to the well being of the Zarp gaming community. I think your actions should be punished immediately. Please, refrain from lying on your report in the future, it is not staff member friendly.

Kindest regards,
evgeny prigozhin :zarp:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, Killa Kappa

[SSRP] Punishment Request - danielmark2356 10 months 1 week ago #1411508

He should be trialed for war crimes!

• Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418