Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 day ago #1409617

Name - (What is the accused person's name?)
Josep Vissarionovich Stalin
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)
STEAM_0:0:442199714
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2978844254
Server - (What server was this on?)
s1
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?)
now
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?)
Harassement + Rule breaker
Reason - (What rules did the person break?)
RDM + Corrupt cop
Story - (What happened?)
So it started when tinky has several times when the city event started or tinky chase me harm me several times as a trashman then twice here in the clip so I did several /me and then victor committed a serious mistake is to protect tinky instead of me since they can't help each other by being two opposite camps (the good guys / the bad guys) so I report it for rdm and corrupt cops since he didn't help me when I was in danger which qualifies him as a "corrupt cops"
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 11 months 1 day ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 day ago #1409618

Sinz my instant replay wasnt working u were standing right next to printers so dont say corrupt cop, and I wont help u obviously, bc i dont like u, I rather be dead than helping u with anything. And just saying its ur second report for the last 3 hours. Just stop playing for 1 day and go out to play fetch or something, just to see the mother nature.
  • v1c70r.
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 20

Tinky is Cais
Last Edit: 11 months 1 day ago by Nafe. Reason: You don't need to quote the whole fucking thread bro

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 day ago #1409619

v1c70r. wrote:
Sinz my instant replay wasnt working u were standing right next to printers so dont say corrupt cop, and I wont help u obviously, bc i dont like u, I rather be dead than helping u with anything. And just saying its ur second report for the last 3 hours. Just stop playing for 1 day and go out to play fetch or something, just to see the mother nature.
do not change the subject in relation to this thread the evidence speaks for itself so stop defending yourself and for your information I was just waiting for the moment for you to leave the area and take care of the printers because I don't trust you at all to do this
so stop pissing me off and say that I'm not the problem when you keep harassing me in game and in chat with your behavior worthy of a 14-year-old teenager so I advise you to take a step back from all your shit and move on because your comments just make you look like a kid who wants to piss the world off
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 11 months 1 day ago by Nafe. Reason: You don't need to quote the whole fucking thread bro

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 day ago #1409622

sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
do not change the subject in relation to this thread the evidence speaks for itself so stop defending yourself and for your information I was just waiting for the moment for you to leave the area and take care of the printers because I don't trust you at all to do this
so stop pissing me off and say that I'm not the problem when you keep harassing me in game and in chat with your behavior worthy of a 14-year-old teenager so I advise you to take a step back from all your shit and move on because your comments just make you look like a kid who wants to piss the world off
sound exactly like u this discription, and I was gangster when u were a cop next ot printers, im not obligated to break them
  • v1c70r.
  • Junior Boarder

Tinky is Cais

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 day ago #1409623

v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sound exactly like u this discription, and I was gangster when u were a cop next ot printers, im not obligated to break them
you can protect them or something since maybe u help them to defend so i was waiting unitl i told u to leave the area
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 day ago #1409624

I'll blow my head off with a shotgun right in front of you just to traumatize you and change your life direction permanently. Maybe that'll make you not join the ssrp server for at least one day, cause wtf is this???

• Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231
Last Edit: 11 months 1 day ago by Buffy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 day ago #1409626

Buffy wrote:
I'll blow my head off with a shotgun right in front of you just to traumatize you and change your life direction permanently. Maybe that'll make you not join the ssrp server for at least one day, cause wtf is this???

I'm a true zarper !
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 day ago #1409627

:plussp:
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 457

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 day ago #1409628

sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
you can protect them or something since maybe u help them to defend so i was waiting unitl i told u to leave the area
u don't even know what ur talking about at this point, can u like think before u say something that stupid
  • v1c70r.
  • Junior Boarder

Tinky is Cais

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 day ago #1409629

You are so annoying
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1738

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 day ago #1409630

v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
u don't even know what ur talking about at this point, can u like think before u say something that stupid
no need since u don't understand don't going to wast my time
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 day ago #1409631

Buffy wrote:

it’s sad to think that he controls his gmod character on zarp more than his actual body each day
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis
The following user(s) said Thank You: v1c70r., ItsDonny

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 day ago #1409632

Stop quoting the entire thread, do you have fucking brainrot?
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8581
Last Edit: 11 months 1 day ago by Nafe.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 day ago #1409633

I've decided I am just going to ban you both if I see either of you two communicating again, that seems to be the best way to deal with this.

:zarp:
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8581
Last Edit: 11 months 1 day ago by Nafe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, ItsDonny
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

228 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127