Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 1 year 4 weeks ago #1409577

Name - (What is the accused person's name?)
Josep Vissarionovich Stalin
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)
STEAM_0:0:442199714
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2978844254
Server - (What server was this on?)
s1
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?)
now
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?)
Keept Harassement
Reason - (What rules did the person break?)
Disrespect
Story - (What happened?)
using another language to disrespect me again by calling me retarded when I asked him to stop
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2978843086
тоя синз е пълен ретард
=
that sinz is a complete retard
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Online
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9043
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3225
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 1 year 4 weeks ago #1409580

chat gpt told me that тоя синз е пълен ретард means sinz attacked a retarded contact wtf sinz false translation is lying ??
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 1 year 4 weeks ago #1409581

To Be Honest wrote:
chat gpt told me that тоя синз е пълен ретард means sinz attacked a retarded contact wtf sinz false translation is lying ??
thats the right translate
  • v1c70r.
  • v1c70r.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 112
  • Thanks received: 20
  • Karma: -1

Tinky is Cais
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 1 year 4 weeks ago #1409582

sinzz wrote:
Name - (What is the accused person's name?)
Josep Vissarionovich Stalin
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)
STEAM_0:0:442199714
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2978844254
Server - (What server was this on?)
s1
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?)
now
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?)
Keept Harassement
Reason - (What rules did the person break?)
Disrespect
Story - (What happened?)
using another language to disrespect me again by calling me retarded when I asked him to stop
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2978843086
тоя синз е пълен ретард
=
that sinz is a complete retard


in bulgarian its also means that u are annoying, idc what tranlate says, i said it as annoying
  • v1c70r.
  • v1c70r.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 112
  • Thanks received: 20
  • Karma: -1

Tinky is Cais
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 1 year 4 weeks ago #1409583

Bro just move the fuck on lol
  • Clarky
  • Clarky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Posts: 16728
  • Thanks received: 9551
  • Karma: 1001
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 1 year 4 weeks ago #1409584

Handling, Just a reminder Sinz if it’s found you also are still also engaging in this you will also be punished.
  • Jawson
  • Jawson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP
  • Posts: 2978
  • Thanks received: 1928
  • Karma: 307
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 1 year 4 weeks ago #1409585

v1c70r. wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
chat gpt told me that тоя синз е пълен ретард means sinz attacked a retarded contact wtf sinz false translation is lying ??
thats the right translate
no i disagree, as a true russian i can claim that this is false
za pobedy na zapad :zarp:
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 1 year 4 weeks ago #1409587

People call each other much worse things on SSRP on a daily basis and no one bats an eye - This specific situation is so very silly and miniscule that I find it baffling that you even bothered to make a whole RA about it.

Also does no one do F1's on the server anymore or do you just prefer to spam these reports on the forums unnecessarily...?
  • Mr. Richard
  • Mr. Richard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Posts: 9417
  • Thanks received: 5420
  • Karma: 185
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ItsDonny

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 1 year 4 weeks ago #1409588

Jawson wrote:
Handling, Just a reminder Sinz if it’s found you also are still also engaging in this you will also be punished.
he hit me with his fucking bat atleast 10 times a day, bc he wants me to interact with him
  • v1c70r.
  • v1c70r.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 112
  • Thanks received: 20
  • Karma: -1

Tinky is Cais
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 1 year 4 weeks ago #1409589

No staff
  • Tinky
  • Tinky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 963
  • Thanks received: 112
  • Karma: -8
Certified Retard
Certified Sinz Speaker
Certified N-Word pass owner (given by -Niko-)
Certified epic gamer
fuck you
-codabro
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 1 year 4 weeks ago #1409590

Mr. Richard wrote:
People call each other much worse things on SSRP on a daily basis and no one bats an eye - This specific situation is so very silly and miniscule that I find it baffling that you even bothered to make a whole RA about it.

Also does no one do F1's on the server anymore or do you just prefer to spam these reports on the forums unnecessarily...?
Server is dead no admins to handle the F1, and if there is a admin if they see report from sinz the dont handle it bc it will be something like that report
  • v1c70r.
  • v1c70r.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 112
  • Thanks received: 20
  • Karma: -1

Tinky is Cais
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 1 year 4 weeks ago #1409591

Mr. Richard wrote:
People call each other much worse things on SSRP on a daily basis and no one bats an eye - This specific situation is so very silly and miniscule that I find it baffling that you even bothered to make a whole RA about it.

Also does no one do F1's on the server anymore or do you just prefer to spam these reports on the forums unnecessarily...?

I did but not one take it so i make a forum report
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Online
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9043
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3225
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 1 year 4 weeks ago #1409593

v1c70r. wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Handling, Just a reminder Sinz if it’s found you also are still also engaging in this you will also be punished.
he hit me with his fucking bat atleast 10 times a day, bc he wants me to interact with him
or to leave me alone since you and tinky want to pissed me off same in game
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Online
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9043
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3225
Last Edit: 1 year 4 weeks ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 1 year 4 weeks ago #1409594

sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Handling, Just a reminder Sinz if it’s found you also are still also engaging in this you will also be punished.
he hit me with his fucking bat atleast 10 times a day, bc he wants me to interact with him
or to leave me alone since you and tinky want to pissed me off same in game
but you also pissed off people same in game :( why do this
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 1 year 4 weeks ago #1409595

v1c70r. wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
People call each other much worse things on SSRP on a daily basis and no one bats an eye - This specific situation is so very silly and miniscule that I find it baffling that you even bothered to make a whole RA about it.

Also does no one do F1's on the server anymore or do you just prefer to spam these reports on the forums unnecessarily...?
Server is dead no admins to handle the F1, and if there is a admin if they see report from sinz the dont handle it bc it will be something like that report

you got dealed etc time to leave me alone and you just doing again a thing like disrespect me when i Reported you for "disrespect" before
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Online
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9043
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3225
Last Edit: 1 year 4 weeks ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 1 year 4 weeks ago #1409596

sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Handling, Just a reminder Sinz if it’s found you also are still also engaging in this you will also be punished.
he hit me with his fucking bat atleast 10 times a day, bc he wants me to interact with him
or to leave me alone since you and tinky want to pissed me off same in game

People are more than welcome to correct me but isn't this ARDM - Doesn't the bat inflict damage, no?
  • Mr. Richard
  • Mr. Richard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Posts: 9417
  • Thanks received: 5420
  • Karma: 185
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 1 year 4 weeks ago #1409597

Jawson wrote:
Handling, Just a reminder Sinz if it’s found you also are still also engaging in this you will also be punished.
I don't disrespect me, just to let u know
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Online
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9043
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3225
Last Edit: 1 year 4 weeks ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 1 year 4 weeks ago #1409598

Sinz, please take a break from ssrp. Come, let's play Outlast Trials together!
  • Buffy
  • Buffy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Posts: 2536
  • Thanks received: 2235
  • Karma: -77
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 1 year 4 weeks ago #1409599

sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
People call each other much worse things on SSRP on a daily basis and no one bats an eye - This specific situation is so very silly and miniscule that I find it baffling that you even bothered to make a whole RA about it.

Also does no one do F1's on the server anymore or do you just prefer to spam these reports on the forums unnecessarily...?
Server is dead no admins to handle the F1, and if there is a admin if they see report from sinz the dont handle it bc it will be something like that report

you got dealed etc time to leave me alone and you just doing again a thing like disrespect me when i Reported you for "disrespect" before
Sinz i dont disrespect u, u just not have a lot of brain and when someone says COCO LAD :) u make a report for disrespect, sorry to tell u the truth
  • v1c70r.
  • v1c70r.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 112
  • Thanks received: 20
  • Karma: -1

Tinky is Cais
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 1 year 4 weeks ago #1409600

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Handling, Just a reminder Sinz if it’s found you also are still also engaging in this you will also be punished.
he hit me with his fucking bat atleast 10 times a day, bc he wants me to interact with him
or to leave me alone since you and tinky want to pissed me off same in game

People are more than welcome to correct me but isn't this ARDM - Doesn't the bat inflict damage, no?
Yes
  • Clarky
  • Clarky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Posts: 16728
  • Thanks received: 9551
  • Karma: 1001
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

202 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
4/127
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
4/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
1/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
online
Connect to server Discord
193/812
online
Top