Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 week ago #1409522

Name - (What is the accused person's name?)
v1c70r
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)
STEAM_0:0:442199714
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2977826421
Server - (What server was this on?)
s1
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?)
now
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?)
Rule breaker
Reason - (What rules did the person break?)
trying to rip my stuff + raid as drug dealer
Story - (What happened?)
He enter in my base as drug dealer wich means a rule breaking since he can't do this + trying to rip my stuff after
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)

• sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 week ago #1409523

He was probably shooting at a bird (either that or his aim is fucking atrocious)
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 week ago #1409524

First of all, i didn't raid, the door was open i didn't shoot or break anything i was just inside looking for a place to drop my pots. Second of all i wasn't close to hitting you and I didn't even hit you.No point of making reports for useless stuff so that u feel better I didn't do anything wrong in these clips.
  • v1c70r.
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 20

Tinky is Cais

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 week ago #1409525

This is just tragic at this point, you're reporting him because he walked into your base for 2 seconds and shot a gun next to you? At this point nobody is even trying to bother you, you're just looking for trouble.
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard, Buffy, Anonymized359739, Nogtog

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 week ago #1409526

This is by far the pettiest and stupidest report you've made in the past month. Congratulations.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 11 months 1 week ago by Mr. Richard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 week ago #1409527

Уживалац Црне Руке wrote:
This is just tragic at this point, you're reporting him because he walked into your base for 2 seconds and shot a gun next to you? At this point nobody is even trying to bother you, you're just looking for trouble.

as tragic as it is I had to deal with the same problem with another player in the morning who was a citizen so I don't disregard him too since it was no more than 2 seconds but more
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 11 months 1 week ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 week ago #1409528

v1c70r. wrote:
First of all, i didn't raid, the door was open i didn't shoot or break anything i was just inside looking for a place to drop my pots. Second of all i wasn't close to hitting you and I didn't even hit you.No point of making reports for useless stuff so that u feel better I didn't do anything wrong in these clips.

it seems obvious that I base? there was my name written on the two doors and more than my elevator had gone down I think rather that you tried to raid me but you heard me suddenly you made sure to pretend it was for a simple "visit"
and it doesn't matter it's very clear that you tried to rip me etc. I don't take this kind of comment lightly since you don't want to leave me alone
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 week ago #1409529

sinzz wrote:
Уживалац Црне Руке wrote:

as tragic as it is I had to deal with the same problem with another player in the morning who was a citizen so I don't disregard him too since it was no more than 2 seconds but more
the server is so dead that you didn't even see a reason to lock the doors to your own base lol just lock them
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 236
Fighter without fire, nothing to Inspire

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 week ago #1409531

sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:

it seems obvious that I base? there was my name written on the two doors and more than my elevator had gone down I think rather that you tried to raid me but you heard me suddenly you made sure to pretend it was for a simple "visit"
and it doesn't matter it's very clear that you tried to rip me etc. I don't take this kind of comment lightly since you don't want to leave me alone

it wans't obvious for me, i needed to check for myself, and I shot AROUND you it wasn't clear that I "tried" to rip you. At this point ur just making scenes in ur head, just look what other ppl responded nobody is on ur site. Think with the thing u call brain in ur ass.
  • v1c70r.
  • Junior Boarder

Tinky is Cais
Last Edit: 11 months 1 week ago by v1c70r..

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 week ago #1409532

v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:

it wans't obvious for me, i needed to check for myself, and I shot AROUND you it wasn't clear that I "tried" to rip you. At this point ur just making scenes in ur head, just look what other ppl responded nobody is on ur site. Think with the thing u call brain in ur ass.

I want to clarify that you forced my base since it was locked so this proves a raid, also stop defending yourself on facts that are trivial the evidence speaks for itself just assume
moreover your behavior in the games and here shows your attention to harm me
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 11 months 1 week ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 week ago #1409533

sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:

I want to clarify that you forced my base since it was locked so this proves a raid, also stop defending yourself on facts that are trivial the evidence speaks for itself just assume

U don't have evidence that is locked, Zannie and Tinky can confirm that it was open, so I didn't forced myself in, and don't tell me what to do, I will defend myself till u stop making dumb reports, because thats the only thing that brings you joy.
  • v1c70r.
  • Junior Boarder

Tinky is Cais

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 week ago #1409535

sinzz wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

moreover your behavior in the games and here shows your attention to harm me

There is no evidence of him "forcing" into your property or doing anything in there - All we see him do is stand at the very entrance of the building for a few seconds before peacefully exiting.

Furthermore, shooting next to you is not a rulebreak - If he damaged you but did not kill you, that would be ARDM, if he shot and killed you, it would have been RDM. Since you did not sustain any damage whatsoever, there was no wrongdoing on Victor's behalf.

I genuinely can't believe that I need to explain such fundamental stuff to a person who's been "nolife-ing" the ever living shit out of this server for the past 5-6 years.

sinzz wrote:

This is a shit-load of speculation for such a small text. You can't punish others based on conjecture. The only evidence you have here is him standing at the front door lol
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 week ago #1409536

v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:

U don't have evidence that is locked, Zannie and Tinky can confirm that it was open, so I didn't forced myself in, and don't tell me what to do, I will defend myself till u stop making dumb reports, because thats the only thing that brings you joy.
as I said and said again the evidence speaks for itself so stop your gibberish at two bullets and moreover if you do not break the rule repeatedly I will not report you anymore but you did not understand so I think what to do so will push you to stop your bullshit
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 week ago #1409537

sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:

as I said and said again the evidence speaks for itself so stop your gibberish at two bullets and moreover if you do not break the rule repeatedly I will not report you anymore but you did not understand so I think what to do so will push you to stop your bullshit

Sinz read what Mr. Richard said, he litteraly explain tha rules to "nolife-ing" person that still dont know the basic rules of the server, i dont need to be punished bc i didin't break any rules, how can we explain it to you. Should we try french?
  • v1c70r.
  • Junior Boarder

Tinky is Cais

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 week ago #1409538

v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:

Sinz read what Mr. Richard said, he litteraly explain tha rules to "nolife-ing" person that still dont know the basic rules of the server, i dont need to be punished bc i didin't break any rules, how can we explain it to you. Should we try french?
Richard message don't will make change my mind u rule breaking u pay
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 week ago #1409540

sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:

Richard message don't will make change my mind u rule breaking u pay

will see
  • v1c70r.
  • Junior Boarder

Tinky is Cais

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 week ago #1409551

Just had a chat with Fence, he said Victor never became a traitor scav nor lost rep therefore this report should be closed

Oh yeah I gotta add, ain't no fucking way you have a timer for your trash recycler
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054
Last Edit: 11 months 1 week ago by Indiana Jones.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Victor 11 months 1 week ago #1409553

#Denied
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8582
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Mr. Richard
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

232 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1