Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request - Yis Yas

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Yis Yas 11 months 1 week ago #1409452

Name - (What is the accused person's name?)
zarpistfromOW
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)
STEAM_0:1:714931275
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2977721892
Server - (What server was this on?)
s1
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?)
now
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?)
Rule breaker
Reason - (What rules did the person break?)
Props block + RDM + Disrespect
Story - (What happened?)
After deactivating the reactor to piss off the world and then killing me for no reason, we can hear despite the crudeness of the reactor restarting and the noise of the mini2 firing a lack of respect towards me then later for its own interest personal it blocks me and blocks the passage to access the "faults"
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)

• sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Yis Yas 11 months 1 week ago #1409453

I can't imagine with what stupidity you're writing this. Since I got on the server in the morning, you have done nothing but annoy me since I made a report on you. I told you in OOC and I will say it again that you need to grow the fuck up and stop taking the game so seriously. Not even speaking of the fact that you play events unsportsmanlike by killing yourself so I couldn't get a kill on you when it was just the 2 of us. You have been asking players to constantly put hits on me and have claimed them immediately just to try and piss me off. You really need to stop taking the game so seriously and consider changing your actions and not only say pointless words. You also became a nuclear scientist when I became on and started taking the piss with the reactor so I don't get exp. Your attitude is pathetic and hypocritical saying that people constantly harass you when the minute I joined you started talking to me and bothering me for absolutely no reason trying to get a reaction. The fact that the CM team decided to unban you is also fucking pathetic and clearly shows how much they play the server and know what your disgusting behaviour is like. Seriously, grow up.
  • Tinky
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 112
Certified Retard
Certified Sinz Speaker
Certified N-Word pass owner (given by -Niko-)
Certified epic gamer
fuck you
-codabro
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Yis Yas 11 months 1 week ago #1409454

im anti racist, just cleansing the server
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 458

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Yis Yas 11 months 1 week ago #1409455

Tinky wrote:
I can't imagine with what stupidity you're writing this. Since I got on the server in the morning, you have done nothing but annoy me since I made a report on you. I told you in OOC and I will say it again that you need to grow the fuck up and stop taking the game so seriously. Not even speaking of the fact that you play events unsportsmanlike by killing yourself so I couldn't get a kill on you when it was just the 2 of us. You have been asking players to constantly put hits on me and have claimed them immediately just to try and piss me off. You really need to stop taking the game so seriously and consider changing your actions and not only say pointless words. You also became a nuclear scientist when I became on and started taking the piss with the reactor so I don't get exp. Your attitude is pathetic and hypocritical saying that people constantly harass you when the minute I joined you started talking to me and bothering me for absolutely no reason trying to get a reaction. The fact that the CM team decided to unban you is also fucking pathetic and clearly shows how much they play the server and know what your disgusting behaviour is like. Seriously, grow up.

and the piles of shit you put me through did i say something now i'm asking you to leave me alone cause i haven't forgotten all the shit you did to me and now you're complaining? Does the hospital give a damn about charity?
and you are not the cm team nafe was right to do so so it is not you who will decide who does what more if for you this ban was valid then you are seriously mistaken because I think the ban should have been you moreover you got banned for more than 4 days and that doesn't mean you have to keep pissing me off and i think nafe has witnessed the disrespect you give me all the oneil industries gang so it's kinda daring to say that i'm the bad guy when you started all this shit
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 11 months 1 week ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Yis Yas 11 months 1 week ago #1409457

Handling
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Yis Yas 11 months 1 week ago #1409458

#Accepted
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager