TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408155

Name - lWl Super Golden Sinz #Black
Steam-ID - STEAM_0:0:3818233
Evidence Of Steam-ID -
Server - SSRP
Time And Date (CET) - Today at like 14:10 GMT
Other Comments -
Reason - 4.11 - Entities (Printers on a roof that's inaccessible)
Story - hello! me find sinz guy print on roof in spawn on nexus building he break rule always mean to me he harass and bully me too much please make punishment for him because not ok
sinz guy act like big boss but he no good he always make trouble and think he better than everyone else. he try to make me do things for him and call me bad names. i tell him stop but he no listen.
me try to tell other players but they no help me they just say ignore him. but me no want to ignore him me want him to stop. he make game not fun for me and other players.
me play this game for long time and me want it to be fair for everyone. sinz guy make it unfair and not fun. please do something about him.
me no good with english but me want to speak up because me no like when people be mean to others. thank you for listen to me.

Proof -

• bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1186
Last Edit: 11 months 3 weeks ago by bunnyslippers69.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yisyas, Lenny Boy, Killa Kappa

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408156

how this space is not accessible while items like master sword or other and using in the game it's just a way like any other to be able to fly etc and you're reporting to me just because I left my printers here for 2 mintues while you are constantly raiding me and still harassing me and not leaving me alone cause i destroyed them afterwards it's just a matter of harming me
moreover the pictures show that they have been there for a short time and that moreover as we can see you were able to find them and very obvious it was accessible since you found his printers so if it's just for me piss
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 11 months 3 weeks ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408157

sinzz wrote:
how this space is not accessible while items like master sword or other and using in the game it's just a way like any other to be able to fly etc and you're reporting to me just because I left my printers here for 2 mintues while you are constantly raiding me and still harassing me and not leaving me alone cause i destroyed them afterwards it's just a matter of harming me

Snz man i raided you fair and square! It's not my fault you don't know the rules that you keep asking me to read!
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408158

bunnyslippers69 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Snz man i raided you fair and square! It's not my fault you don't know the rules that you keep asking me to read!
I know the rules better than you and I know very well that having my pritners here when it's been a short time is just you who want to create drama when it's ridiculous to do so
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408160

what a shitty printing spot
:plussp:
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 458
The following user(s) said Thank You: bunnyslippers69

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408161

sinzz wrote:
bunnyslippers69 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

I know the rules better than you and I know very well that having my pritners here when it's been a short time is just you who want to create drama when it's ridiculous to do so

Sinz man I suggest you read the rule I quoted in the report! You might have missed that one while you were getting your nappy changed.
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408162

bunnyslippers69 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
bunnyslippers69 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Sinz man I suggest you read the rule I quoted in the report! You might have missed that one while you were getting your nappy changed.
why is it bothersome to do it when you contradict each other and say shit about me hmm in addition to making jokes with chatGPT I don't think this report is taken seriously for an act that is not even important to base
at the same time this rule has been introduced for a long time and among the new articles that have been implemented in the game I think that this rule should be updated because as the rule says this place is inaccessible so why you find yourself here? if it's inaccessible that proves you're wrong and I haven't broken any rules
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408163

sinzz wrote:
bunnyslippers69 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
bunnyslippers69 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

why is it bothersome to do it when you contradict each other and say shit about me hmm in addition to making jokes with chatGPT I don't think this report is taken seriously for an act that is not even important to base

Sinz man the rules are very important, as I know you fully understand (you're more litigious than Nintendo).
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408164

bunnyslippers69 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
bunnyslippers69 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
bunnyslippers69 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Sinz man the rules are very important, as I know you fully understand (you're more litigious than Nintendo).
I read the rule again and I tell you that you are wrong since the place is accessible as you can see in the photo since you used an article and as I said I have put it here since 2 minutes and then I destroyed it so what are you doing to me for just two minutes it's not like the printers have been there for 10 hours just a matter of pissing me off
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408165

sinzz wrote:
bunnyslippers69 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
bunnyslippers69 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
bunnyslippers69 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

I read the rule again and I tell you that you are wrong since the place is accessible as you can see in the photo since you used an article and as I said I have put it here since 2 minutes and then I destroyed it so what are you doing to me for just two minutes it's not like the printers have been there for 10 hours just a matter of pissing me off
Entities placed outside of a building must not be vertically further from the ground than a plate1x8.mdl placed vertically.

Ah yes sinz, sorry you're right. From the perspective of a retard, you're good to go:

• bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408166

bunnyslippers69 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
bunnyslippers69 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
bunnyslippers69 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
bunnyslippers69 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Entities placed outside of a building must not be vertically further from the ground than a plate1x8.mdl placed vertically.

Ah yes sinz, sorry you're right. From the perspective of a retard, you're good to go:

keep insulting me it will confirm the fact that you are a stalker but you are one that just a fact
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408168

handling
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408169

what a goated way to use chatgpt :zarp:

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408170

#Accepted
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: slodoban milošević, Lenny Boy, bunnyslippers69, Killa Kappa, Mr. Richard
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

138 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32