Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408132

Name - (What is the accused person's name?)
bunnyslippers69
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)
STEAM_0:0:147203843
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2971186315
Server - (What server was this on?)
s1
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?)
now
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?)
Harassing me

Reason - (What rules did the person break?)
Harassing me + Rdm + abuse cops
Story - (What happened?)
So I participate in the city event and bunny previously had blocked the spawn of the city bus and then I was "wanted" because I used an m202 to destroy his own teachers to bend over doing the city event in question which proves who is harassing me in the game by breaking rules to harm me, then after that I placed a tact at the beginning of the city event at the nexus in case I killed myself by him and that was the case since i am taken to the park and my tact had respawned nexus in i had a new life, and after that bunny starts abusing his power as a policeman to get me out of my vehicle for no good reason and then kills me for no good reason valid reason at the same time and then after that taunts me and annoys me constantly when I asked him to leave me alone several times
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)

"harassement" go see "other comment"
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408133

-support, you were going over the speed limit pal
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408134

Mind showing proof of him propblocking?
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 236
Fighter without fire, nothing to Inspire

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408135

Lenny Boy wrote:

no worry :) some staff members was afk in the server so they have the server logs ;) i just need them to wake up to ask them :)
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408136

sinzz wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:

no worry :) some staff members was afk in the server so they have the server logs ;) i just need them to wake up to ask them :)
The logs of spawning props does not suffice enough evidence of it ever blocking the tunnel; why don't you just F8 it if it was clear rulebreaking?
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408137

Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:

The logs of spawning props does not suffice enough evidence of it ever blocking the tunnel; why don't you just F8 it if it was clear rulebreaking?
I'm not going to make 10 minute clips to show everything 2 minutes is enough and as I said before if bunny used props it confirms the fact that he wanted to block the tunnel
and especially when the city event was launched its props are in the logs and at the nexus which makes the suspicions very plausible
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 11 months 3 weeks ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408138

sinzz wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:

I'm not going to make 10 minute clips to show everything 2 minutes is enough and as I said before if bunny used props it confirms the fact that he wanted to block the tunnel
and especially when the city event was launched its props are in the logs and at the nexus which makes the suspicions very plausible
To think that you were accepted as mod once is mind blowing
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408139

sinzz wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:

You're wrong.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markus

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408141

sinzz wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:

You cant just expect logs for everything, either get proof yourself or get your reports ignored
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408142

I think the RDM evidence is clear, I might be wrong though.

In regards to the alleged "prop block", there's no evidence whatsoever that it was bunny who did it - Yet again, I'm expecting you are already annoying and begging CEO or some other poor CM for logs for the 100th time this year because you can't record proper evidence yourself - I'd deny this part of the RA just based on your lack of valid proof.

As for what happened in chat, he wasn't offending or insulting you in any way whatsoever. Just because you don't like something that's being said to you, doesn't necessarily warrant a harassment punishment. And also you don't get to tell people when to "Stop" talking - You have no right to take away anyone's liberty of free speech or to draw any lines as to what can and cannot be said towards yourself.

You'd be better off stopping to persistently bitch about any and every little thing someone says to you...
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 11 months 3 weeks ago by Mr. Richard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lenny Boy

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408143

Mr. Richard wrote:

In regards to the alleged "prop block", there's no evidence whatsoever that it was bunny who did it - Yet again, I'm expecting you are already annoying and begging CEO or some other poor CM for logs for the 100th time this year because you can't record proper evidence yourself - I'd deny this part of the RA just based on your lack of valid proof.

As for what happened in chat, he wasn't offending or insulting you in any way whatsoever. Just because you don't like something that's being said to you, doesn't necessarily warrant a harassment punishment. And also you don't get to tell people when to "Stop" talking - You have no right to take away anyone's liberty of free speech or to draw any lines.

You'd be better off stopping to persistently bitch about any and every little thing someone says to you...
you wrong look :)

richard when you don't know what's going on in the server i don't prefer that you bring back your strawberry for things that are not croncret and it's only your opinion what i decline because i have the right to say so so as I said bunny has always harassed me every time and it's not because I just put this evidence to show what's going on that it's not the case all the time when it's this is indeed the case and you say things to me that are inappropriate to the act that was done to me I feel offended by that and that's why I'm acting like this because if I don't do anything or other he will continue so the fact of telling him to stop is not for my personal pleasure because I do not want to be pissed off by this person while he is doing it to me the same so saying stop or other is for the purpose that the person stops if he continues and well I would have the valid reasons to do it like this and not out of desire but obligation since the fact of postponing someone for what he has done and then he continues I see that it is it is a sign of harassment, it goes through the chat but also ingame and when you break rules to harm the person, it becomes logical that it is characterized as harmful and that even a person says it proves well and truly the props that I'm moving forward even if you defend everyone and you don't agree with me I don't care I don't want to be right just explain the facts that I'm advancing and defending for or against me I don't care I'm not doing this report for you as far as I know so take this message as kindness on my part because I don't want to waste my time explaining to you if you don't do the same
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 11 months 3 weeks ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408144

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

As for what happened in chat, he wasn't offending or insulting you in any way whatsoever. Just because you don't like something that's being said to you, doesn't necessarily warrant a harassment punishment. And also you don't get to tell people when to "Stop" talking - You have no right to take away anyone's liberty of free speech or to draw any lines.

I feel bad for the whole SSRP staff team collectively.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, Indiana Jones

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408145

Mr. Richard wrote:

As for what happened in chat, he wasn't offending or insulting you in any way whatsoever. Just because you don't like something that's being said to you, doesn't necessarily warrant a harassment punishment. And also you don't get to tell people when to "Stop" talking - You have no right to take away anyone's liberty of free speech or to draw any lines as to what can and cannot be said towards yourself.

Well he did admit to being wanted... I'm just confused why he wouldn't F8 it or have F8s longer than 5 minutes like it's a free warn that the guy probably won't get now :unsure:
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408146

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

With logs, it doesn't provide evidence of it ever being in front of tunnel. Again, innocent until proven guilty, no idea why it's so hard to comprehend Mr. Ex-Moderator.
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408147

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

I feel bad for the whole SSRP staff team collectively.

you should read the update i wrote :)
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408149

Lenny Boy wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

Well he did admit to being wanted... I'm just confused why he wouldn't F8 it or have F8s longer than 5 minutes like it's a free warn that the guy probably won't get now :unsure:
lenny it's not up to you to tell me what to do for me to know you're not in my pc to tell me what's best for me
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408150

Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

With logs, it doesn't provide evidence of it ever being in front of tunnel. Again, innocent until proven guilty, no idea why it's so hard to comprehend Mr. Ex-Moderator.
it's so sad that you think like that i think you have no logic i'm afraid what will happen to you in the future having a mentality like this because the fact that the server is afk that me and bunny we are only both and that you dare to say that the logs are useless while bunny may have done it who knows during the beginning of the city event at this place with such props and of course being far from the one if not to have his name in the clip even if I was not in the place of the action I have enough logic to define that it is him who 'he did
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408151

sinzz wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

you should read the update i wrote :)

If you mean this...

sinzz wrote:
richard when you don't know what's going on in the server i don't prefer that you bring back your strawberry for things that are not croncret and it's only your opinion what i decline because i have the right to say so so as I said bunny has always harassed me every time and it's not because I just put this evidence to show what's going on that it's not the case all the time when it's this is indeed the case and you say things to me that are inappropriate to the act that was done to me I feel offended by that and that's why I'm acting like this because if I don't do anything or other he will continue so the fact of telling him to stop is not for my personal pleasure because I do not want to be pissed off by this person while he is doing it to me the same so saying stop or other is for the purpose that the person stops if he continues and well I would have the valid reasons to do it like this and not out of desire but obligation since the fact of postponing someone for what he has done and then he continues I see that it is it is a sign of harassment, it goes through the chat but also ingame and when you break rules to harm the person, it becomes logical that it is characterized as harmful and that even a person says it proves well and truly the props that I'm moving forward even if you defend everyone and you don't agree with me I don't care I don't want to be right just explain the facts that I'm advancing and defending for or against me I don't care I'm not doing this report for you as far as I know so take this message as kindness on my part because I don't want to waste my time explaining to you if you don't do the same

I understood only about 20% of what you wrote as everything else is an incomprehensible and unintelligible mess.

You failed to provide any sort of evidence that backs up your claim of bunny "always harassing you" - So far there's only that one image up there which proves absolutely nothing in regards to the alleged "harassment".

Also what I implied is not an opinion but what is simply factual based off of the limited video evidence you've provided.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408152

Bunny will be dealt with for the RDM, as far as I can see there is no evidence of anything else.
  • Nafe
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
The following user(s) said Thank You: bunnyslippers69, Mr. Richard
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

144 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40