Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Punishment Request - Sinz

Punishment Request - Sinz 1 year 2 months ago #1402179

Name - (What is the accused person's name?) SUPER GOLDEN SINZ #BACK
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?) STEAM_0:0:3818233
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Server - (What server was this on?) SSRP
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?) Just now
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?) This is a repeating habit that he CLEARLY has not learned from
Reason - (What rules did the person break?) Trickery
Story - (What happened?) Sinz approached a player called NoNoob asking him to buy his stuff. I pmed NoNoob telling him to go along with it because it would be a chance to get proof of sinz' malicious actions against un-knowledgeable/Newer players. Sinz proceeded to lie to him and tell him that an agility suit is 60mil ssrp cash when it has dropped heavily due to the valentines update to around 25-35mil. Sinz then told NoNoob that 60mil was "cheap as fuck bro" implying NoNoob is getting a good deal when in reality he is paying DOUBLE the items value. When myself and Skiper intervened and informed NoNoob that he was being scammed sinz told us to leave him alone and to stop influencing NoNoob into not buying his DOUBLE priced item claiming its his item and he can sell it at whatever he wants, which I accept is completely fair and true if he were to just leave it in a shop. When you go UP TO a player telling him X price is cheap as fuck (implying he should buy it asap as he won't get a better deal) it becomes a problem. If the handling staff member wishes for more information I am more than willing to call them and give as much detail as possible over mic.
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)
Please find in the spoiler below screenshot proof.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I would like for CEO/Onion/JoshuaIsGreat to handle this please.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4043
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Indiana Jones.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skiper

Punishment Request - Sinz 1 year 2 months ago #1402183

:plussp:
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6748

Punishment Request - Sinz 1 year 2 months ago #1402185

:plussp: I was there , after multiple times of telling him to stop overpricing items he keeps on going. He approached the new players as soon as they joined and said "MEN MEN wanna buy agility suit" with his horrible english , trying to make profit!.I feel disgusted with his attitude and it's making me wanna puke thinking there is such a person in a beautiful community like this.I believe the growth of SSRP will stop springing until we get this scum out of here! (I'd also like to add that he keeps getting new players to join events or go cop so he raids the bank and earns rewards!) I have yet to obtain enough proof for him to vanish from the server but I'M ON IT :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • Skiper
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 345
what?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

Punishment Request - Sinz 1 year 2 months ago #1402186

so you admit to wanting to trick me by asking a new player to want to do this?
and to respond to this report without arguing too much because I'm not at fault you very well confused me in the past with a railgun for 100m see + when it's not even worth 20m I have proof of this so don't try to tell me that I am scamming people when you are the first to do it and moreover want to fool me with the prices when a basic agility suit is worth 60m

so stop wanting to trap me with your postponement to cause drama when I sold him nothing and basically I had offered him at 60m and not as he said at 80m which was a little too excessive for what I expect from so I advise you to stop reporting me everything for weak evidence while I still have files on you that I am waiting to be checked to highlight them soon so if I am you you should stop
EDIT: I've asked you several times to leave me alone and you haven't shown it that you're harassing me
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2474
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by sinzz.

Punishment Request - Sinz 1 year 2 months ago #1402187

sinzz wrote:
and to respond to this report without arguing too much because I'm not at fault you very well confused me in the past with a railgun for 100m see + when it's not even worth 20m I have proof of this so don't try to tell me that I am scamming people when you are the first to do it and moreover want to fool me with the prices when a basic agility suit is worth 60m

please use chatgpt for the well being of all members in this community , Thanks!
  • Skiper
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 345
what?

Punishment Request - Sinz 1 year 2 months ago #1402190

and I would like to add that you are taking this situation too far out of context and to your advantage I am selling it at 60m since previously an agility suit was at 100m for + it depends but since the valentines update minigame has been nerfed this justify the fact that I sell it at 60m which is quite reasonable and as you said from the beginning that it was just a pretext to trick me when I just set my price without a second thought because I wanted to sell it at this price it does not give you the right to want me to pretend to be a scammer while you influence this player who has no experience in the game and you use him as a guinea pig to see me punished I find it very hypocritical to defend the idea of wanting to protect new players while you use them for your own personal gain in this appeal
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

Punishment Request - Sinz 1 year 2 months ago #1402193

sinzz wrote:
Yes because I witnessed you go up to him and start irritating him so I told him to go along with it so I could prove you scam new players and its not just "slander"
sinzz wrote:
and to respond to this report without arguing too much because I'm not at fault you very well confused me in the past with a railgun for 100m see + when it's not even worth 20m I have proof of this so don't try to tell me that I am scamming people when you are the first to do it
You will be able to see that was in fact NOT me and we coinflipped the railguns in question it was even amounts of matching railgun v railgun.
sinzz wrote:
and moreover want to fool me with the prices when a basic agility suit is worth 60m
You have been selling for 30mil so lets not lie shall we.
sinzz wrote:
so stop wanting to trap me with your postponement to cause drama when I sold him nothing and basically I had offered him at 60m and not as he said at 80m which was a little too excessive for what I expect from so I advise you to stop reporting me everything for weak evidence while I still have files on you that I am waiting to be checked to highlight them soon so if I am you you should stop
It's not "trapping" it's being able to show what you do on a consistent basis. I will say yes he did offer 80 at first but instead of correcting him you went to take advantage knowing you are still over charging so I guess well done on only trying to double the price not 2.75x it... You have no right to tell me to stop telling players to avoid you and your trickery let alone tell me to stop reporting it when it causes damage to new players.
sinzz wrote:
EDIT: I've asked you several times to leave me alone and you haven't shown it that you're harassing me
I will leave you alone in situation that doesn't involve your malicious actions against other members of the community

I do not wish to continue this on the forums and only intend to speak with the handling staff member about this situation. Thank you
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4043
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Indiana Jones. Reason: Not replying to sinz anymore

Punishment Request - Sinz 1 year 2 months ago #1402198

User 24823 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Yes because I witnessed you go up to him and start irritating him so I told him to go along with it so I could prove you scam new players and its not just "slander"
sinzz wrote:
and to respond to this report without arguing too much because I'm not at fault you very well confused me in the past with a railgun for 100m see + when it's not even worth 20m I have proof of this so don't try to tell me that I am scamming people when you are the first to do it
You will be able to see that was in fact NOT me and we coinflipped the railguns in question it was even amounts of matching railgun v railgun.
sinzz wrote:
and moreover want to fool me with the prices when a basic agility suit is worth 60m
You have been selling for 30mil so lets not lie shall we.
sinzz wrote:
It's not "trapping" it's being able to show what you do on a consistent basis. I will say yes he did offer 80 at first but instead of correcting him you went to take advantage knowing you are still over charging so I guess well done on only trying to double the price not 2.75x it... You have no right to tell me to stop telling players to avoid you and your trickery let alone tell me to stop reporting it when it causes damage to new players.
sinzz wrote:
I will leave you alone in situation that doesn't involve your malicious actions against other members of the community

I don't scam players it's just you making a fuss for nothing I said that selling it for 60m it's my right and I do it, you when you sell items for more than 1b you too are a scammer and I tell you something no so do the same and leave me alone instead of accusing me wrongly and through

except that you told me that it's worth more than 100m+ when it's not the case so you tricked me to be able to get rid of it

it's when I sold it for 30m because I don't remember or maybe it's when the minigame wasn't nerfed enough so that still totally justifies putting it at 60m in this specific case so don't lie

I don't have any ulterior motives or anything else, it's you who have been making films since the beginning, who's been making a story in your head, always twisting things to your liking when, as you said, it's you who wanted to trap me so it's up to him to want to sell it for an above reasonable sum when basically I asked for well below what he was asking for and as luck would have it you didn't show us the proof that he said that he wanted to buy it for 80m etc? you don't try like i said to want to hide the truth hmm go watch the passage where he says he wants to buy it for 80m and i offer him 60m if your goal was that i agree to sell it to 80m while basic if I would have wanted the scam I would have said yes but it is not the case I lowered the price because it was basic my initial price so the story of the sale turns ridiculous when it was just set up using the player to trap me and then cause drama and accuse me for nothing

it will show that you persist in your harassment whether in the forums or in the games but don't worry I have very irrefutable proof showing your behavior and you will in turn be challenged by it

it's fine to justify yourself but the facts are there you harass me with this report like this one which just proves the fact of wanting to create only problems and to trap me when I had no harmful thoughts but that you, you only do as you please, always wanting to be right as usual was irreproachable in the way of doing or acting in this specific case I just have to say that you don't show all the truth about what you said because the player you exploited by wanting to trap me you didn't show what he said about wanting to buy me the agility suit when he set the price at 80m because it had 100m because I guess it was your goal to want to do it and that I put the price at 60m because it was a price adapted to the current situation because 30m was when the valentines minigame didn't was still not nerfed so it goes back to the first day of the update and that you continue despite my warnings not to leave me alone until to the point of wanting to exploit players in a report

I was going to forget every time I want to sell an item stewart wants to trick me off by wanting to buy it for a very low price which shows who has a ulterior motive and wants to rip me off
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

Punishment Request - Sinz 1 year 2 months ago #1402201

Locked by the request of the user.
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2305
The following user(s) said Thank You: sinzz
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

167 PLAYERS ONLINE