Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request - Codabro

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Codabro 1 year 2 months ago #1402069

Name - (What is the accused person's name?)
iFreshFruit
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)
STEAM_0:1:77141376
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2931668804
Server - (What server was this on?)
s1
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?)
now
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?)
Rule breaker
Reason - (What rules did the person break?)
RDM + disrespect
Story - (What happened?)
he random rdm me and he disrespect me
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2935138793
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Codabro 1 year 2 months ago #1402070

You should stop this madness, Sinz!
It's not my fault the mastersword has built in triggerbot and you were hiding in the tree so I couldn't see where i am aiming.
You should stop nitpicking and looking for every small reason to make a forum report. You made like 10 in the past 2 days. Maybe you would figure out the problem is yourself.

:minussp:
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skiper, Extra

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Codabro 1 year 2 months ago #1402071

:minussp: Can we get this guy off the forums?Forums legit full of his reports..... :zarp:
  • Skiper
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 345
what?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Codabro 1 year 2 months ago #1402074

codabro clearly did that on accident it happens when you right click with the mastersword near a player sometimes it damages the other player or in that case kills him
stop crying on the forums sinz please.
:zarppride:
  • Extra
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 158
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Codabro 1 year 2 months ago #1402079

I believe that to be a counter raid
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Skiper

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Codabro 1 year 2 months ago #1402080

yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:
It's not my fault the mastersword has built in triggerbot and you were hiding in the tree so I couldn't see where i am aiming.
You should stop nitpicking and looking for every small reason to make a forum report. You made like 10 in the past 2 days. Maybe you would figure out the problem is yourself.

no sorry not an attempt to defib this proves you don't care about me so i will try to care to report people like you who are breaking a server's rules and make sure you get them banned if They continue

stop breaking the rules 'cause it's getting nowhere for you, i've already made a report and you've broken a lot of rules you still carry on without worrying its showing a lot of your person and a complete mess by the way for not wanting to leave me alone without pissing me off

justifications all the time, all the time it's not me, either I did it, or I didn't do anything, or you did if, you think it changes something in my life to report you no does it impact me than you i don't care if you break the rules as long as you get punished in the end thats all i ask keep doing this and i keep reporting you i say this for everyone
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Codabro 1 year 2 months ago #1402081

sinzz wrote:
yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:

no sorry not an attempt to defibe this proves you don't care about me so i will try to care to report people like you who are breaking a server's rules and make sure you get them banned if They continue

stop breaking the rules 'cause it's getting nowhere for you, i've already made a report and you've broken a lot of rules you still carry on without worrying its showing a lot of your person and a complete mess by the way for not wanting to leave me alone without pissing me off
Why would I defib you? Just because the silly design of an item killing you, not being my fault, doesn't mean I'm sorry for you or anything of the sort. And correct, I do NOT care about you.
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Killa Kappa.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Codabro 1 year 2 months ago #1402082

Handling
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2310

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Codabro 1 year 2 months ago #1402083

yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:
sinzz wrote:
yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:

no sorry not an attempt to defibe this proves you don't care about me so i will try to care to report people like you who are breaking a server's rules and make sure you get them banned if They continue

Why would I defib you? Just because the silly design of an item killing you, not being my fault, doesn't mean I'm sorry for you or anything of the sort. And correct, I do NOT care about you.

well it's settled so now you will stop commenting on my reports and you will stop making stupid, provocative and non-constructive remarks when a report is made to attract the attention of the public because as you say you don't care mad at me then same thank you

EDIT: you're really stupid for breaking rules when I clip all the time your brain is really broke not to stop doing it you want to be banned don't worry keep going and u will see
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Codabro 1 year 2 months ago #1402084

sinzz wrote:
yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:
sinzz wrote:
yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:

well it's settled so now you will stop commenting on my reports and you will stop making stupid, provocative and non-constructive remarks when a report is made to attract the attention of the public because as you say you don't care mad at me then same thank you
Actually I can post as much as I want, as I have done to disprove your slanderous claims. And I have made 0 provocative and 0 non-constructive posts. But thanks for the slander! Maybe you should stop posting these non-constructive, full of slander posts.
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Codabro 1 year 2 months ago #1402085

yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:
sinzz wrote:
yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:
sinzz wrote:
yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:

Actually I can post as much as I want, as I have done to disprove your slanderous claims. And I have made 0 provocative and 0 non-constructive posts. But thanks for the slander! Maybe you should stop posting these non-constructive, full of slander posts.

ok tell me what your comment has to give compared to what I report to you, I have the proof, I have the story so stop justifying yourself and thank you and accept ur punishment
by the way if I don't want you to post in my SUBJECT it's a fact so respect it it's advice
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Codabro 1 year 2 months ago #1402086

sinzz wrote:
yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:
sinzz wrote:
yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:
sinzz wrote:
yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:

ok tell me what your comment has to give compared to what I report to you, I have the proof, I have the story so stop justifying yourself and thank you and accept ur punishment
by the way if I don't want you to post in my SUBJECT it's a fact so respect it it's advice
My comment has to give the disproof for your slanderous claims. Thank you for asking!
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Codabro 1 year 2 months ago #1402087

yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:
sinzz wrote:
yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:
sinzz wrote:
yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:
sinzz wrote:
yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:

My comment has to give the disproof for your slanderous claims. Thank you for asking!

ok if you tell me but me when I report something there is always evidence so you don't have a good place to talk about "slanderous" when you do it every day on me
stop talking end of story thx you
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Codabro 1 year 2 months ago #1402088

sinzz wrote:
yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:
sinzz wrote:
yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:
sinzz wrote:
yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:
sinzz wrote:
yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:

ok if you tell me but me when I report something there is always evidence so you don't have a good place to talk about "slanderous" when you do it every day on me
stop talking end of story thx you
Hello, Sinz!
Today, I refreshed the forums - and saw this post from you.
Unfortunately, I tried translating it to English, but failed.
Please, if you have a counter-argument to my flawless argument, go ahead and state it in English. Otherwise, don't bother replying!.
Kind regards,
yrehj6ukytedlde
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Codabro 1 year 2 months ago #1402089

Hey sinz, as I told you ingame your definition of disrespect is a little overtuned. I’ll be accepting just the rdm of this report because if I were to accept this report I’d have to ban you from the forums as you just called codabros brain “broke” which is rather disrespectful. This might be a shock to you but ignoring the comments people say as onion said yesterday is the best way to go about it. Everyone is disrespectful it’s part of the game, as I said in game it’s a completely different thing if they’re calling you a slur or something, but this is just petty.

#Accepted
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2310
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, sinzz, ItsDonny
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

241 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127