Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BAN REQUEST ON SINZ

BAN REQUEST ON SINZ 1 year 2 months ago #1401995

Name - (What is the accused person's name?) SUPER GOLDEN SINZ #BACK
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?) STEAM_0:0:3818233
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Server - (What server was this on?) SSRP
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?) NOW
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?) HE DOES THIS CONSTANTLY WITH LAWNMOWER EVENTS TOO
Reason - (What rules did the person break?) PUTTING HOVERBOARD IN PEOPLES BUSES TO STOP THEM IN EVENT (WAS NEW/POOR PLAYER) THEN HE WAS TRYING TO PROP PUSH HIS BUS AND CDMED ME WITH IT. THAT IS A 3 IN 1 RULE BREAK AND ITS FUCKING DISGUSTING
Story - (What happened?) PUTTING HOVERBOARD IN PEOPLES BUSES TO STOP THEM IN EVENT (WAS NEW/POOR PLAYER) THEN HE WAS TRYING TO PROP PUSH HIS BUS AND CDMED ME WITH IT. THAT IS A 3 IN 1 RULE BREAK AND ITS FUCKING DISGUSTING
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)

I AM FUCKING LIVID
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by ItsDonny.
The topic has been locked.

BAN REQUEST ON SINZ 1 year 2 months ago #1401996

nice fact u nlring :) and u don't show when u props push

also it was you who put me in this situation by doing what is commonly called a props push which is your fault me i'm just trying to want to put my bus back correctly and you did everything you could to to block

and also wanted to use my hoverboard but he got stuck by the bus don't say i use it to block the bus thx you
and also I didn't know that you were next to me but that proves that you are for something

EDIT: it's not as if he couldn't move or anything but rather the other bus that blocks him more than anything else
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by sinzz.

BAN REQUEST ON SINZ 1 year 2 months ago #1401997

sinzz wrote:

also it was you who put me in this situation by doing what is commonly called a props push which is not your fault me i'm just trying to want to put my bus back correctly and you did everything you could to to block

It's a report on you not himself.
  • . . . . .
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 135

BAN REQUEST ON SINZ 1 year 2 months ago #1401998

sinzz wrote:

also it was you who put me in this situation by doing what is commonly called a props push which is your fault me i'm just trying to want to put my bus back correctly and you did everything you could to to block

and also wanted to use my hoverboard but he got stuck by the bus don't say i use it to block the bus thx you
and also I didn't know that you were next to me but that proves that you are for something

EDIT: it's not as if he couldn't move or anything but rather the other bus that blocks him more than anything else

BLOWN UP CARS ARE NO COLLIDED IT WAS PURELY YOUR HOVERBOARD STOPPING THE REAL G ZACK! !
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

BAN REQUEST ON SINZ 1 year 2 months ago #1401999

User 24823 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

BLOWN UP CARS ARE NO COLLIDED IT WAS PURELY YOUR HOVERBOARD STOPPING THE REAL G ZACK! !

nope it wasn't, my hoverbard haven't got an impact in the driving bus of sir zack it's only the bus got destroyed had him block thx you :)
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

BAN REQUEST ON SINZ 1 year 2 months ago #1402000

sinzz wrote:
User 24823 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

nope it wasn't my hoverbard haven't got an impact in the driving bus of sir zack it's only the bus got destroyed had him block thx you :)

Quoting that, you should know not to lie again. Handling staff contact me and I will show the exact moment he spawned it
Uh oh caught lying as per usual
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Indiana Jones.

BAN REQUEST ON SINZ 1 year 2 months ago #1402001

User 24823 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
User 24823 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

nope it wasn't my hoverbard haven't got an impact in the driving bus of sir zack it's only the bus got destroyed had him block thx you :)

Quoting that, you should know not to lie again. Handling staff contact me and I will show the exact moment he spawned it
Uh oh caught lying as per usual

i mean i just said in the first message it's mine so don't think I'm lying ?

I forgot to put a comma because I know that otherwise this sentence means without opposite whereas I just wanted to say that it was not my hoverboard which had an impact but the bus which was destroyed so do not try to put me the problem on my English thank you

and i told you it had no impact with my hoverboard anyway
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

BAN REQUEST ON SINZ 1 year 2 months ago #1402004

Sinz I just can't fathom how you manage to get reported every week. Is it truly that hard to break the rules and not get caught? Or in fact just follow the rules in general? Maybe you should be rebanned. I think Zarp is killing your IQ.
(What existed of it anyway)
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • The Witch House
  • Thanks received: 751
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Darling.

BAN REQUEST ON SINZ 1 year 2 months ago #1402005

:plussp:
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745

BAN REQUEST ON SINZ 1 year 2 months ago #1402009

Darling wrote:
Sinz I just can't fathom how you manage to get reported every week. Is it truly that hard to break the rules and not get caught? Or in fact just follow the rules in general? Maybe you should be rebanned. I think Zarp is killing your IQ.
(What existed of it anyway)

no just people who want to report for nothing like what I see here don't worry my IQ is fine thank you for worrying about it
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

BAN REQUEST ON SINZ 1 year 2 months ago #1402010

delt with ingame

lock
  • Joshua
  • Former Community Manager