Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Ban Request] Sinz

[SSRP Ban Request] Sinz 1 year 2 months ago #1401726

Name - (What is the accused person's name?) lWl Super Golden Sinz
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?) STEAM_0:0:3818233
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)
Server - (What server was this on?) SSRP
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?) 13/02/2023 8pm
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?) Obviously he hasn't learnt from his mistakes
Reason - (What rules did the person break?) Exploiting new players
Story - (What happened?) Sinz told a new player to go cop and he will give him a tac and told him its worth 15m which was in fact a starter tac which is worth fuck all as you can't sell or trade it
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.) streamable.com/rcnnb1 :zarp: :pray: :clap:
  • Kronen
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 530
[ACHIEVEMENTS] Kronen just completed the "Cheater" achievement!
(FAdmin) OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200) set the access level of lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back to user

The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Ban Request] Sinz 1 year 2 months ago #1401728

:plussp: French and racist
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1540

[SSRP Ban Request] Sinz 1 year 2 months ago #1401729

:plussp:
  • crystaal
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 34

[SSRP Ban Request] Sinz 1 year 2 months ago #1401730

how dare you turn this situation against me when I just said that this person ask me for items since he was poor I never said that I pay him to do this and moreover how your second proof something?
you're just taking something without irrefutable evidence to turn it into a drama plus you're not the type of person to be blameless towards the players so i think it's a bit ironic to take advantage of the situation for yourself ?

also compared to the price the tact in my thought was 15m then I was told shortly after that it is worth 5m so I am not a pro of the prices since they vary all the time so do not put in the context or I want to "abuse of the player"

and you forgot a little detail that he didn't tell you when I gave him the tact he told me that I had given him a starter when it was a real one and that starters are not tradable so that shows the Bad luck from this player trying to trick me

and moreover it makes no sense how can I give a starter tact when basically we can't trade it or sell it you haven't even paid attention to it
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by sinzz.

[SSRP Ban Request] Sinz 1 year 2 months ago #1401731

sinzz wrote:
how dare you turn this situation against me when I just said that this person ask me for items since he was poor I never said that I pay him to do this and moreover how your second proof my something?
you're just taking something without irrefutable evidence to turn it into a drama plus you're not the type of person to be blameless towards the players so i think it's a bit ironic to take advantage of the situation for yourself ?

also compared to the price the tact in my thought was 15m then I was told shortly after that it is worth 5m so I am not a pro of the prices since they vary all the time so do not put in the context or I want to "abuse of the player"
what A.I wrote this? sinz do u even know what irrefutable means
  • Kronen
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
(FAdmin) OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200) set the access level of lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back to user

[SSRP Ban Request] Sinz 1 year 2 months ago #1401732

Kronen wrote:
sinzz wrote:
how dare you turn this situation against me when I just said that this person ask me for items since he was poor I never said that I pay him to do this and moreover how your second proof my something?

the fact that it is written does not prove anything he can very well lie and make believe that it happened otherwise and moreover the rda does not make you guilty either :)
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP Ban Request] Sinz 1 year 2 months ago #1401733

sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
sinzz wrote:

he fact that it is written does not prove anything he can very well lie and make believe that it happened otherwise and moreover the rda does not make you guilty either :)
i dont even know what your saying
  • Kronen
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Ban Request] Sinz 1 year 2 months ago #1401735

Kronen wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
sinzz wrote:

he fact that it is written does not prove anything he can very well lie and make believe that it happened otherwise and moreover the rda does not make you guilty either :)
it's true that the last sentence you can't understand it yet it happened you rda him :)
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP Ban Request] Sinz 1 year 2 months ago #1401736

sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
sinzz wrote:

it's true that the last sentence you can't understand it yet it happened you rda him :)
your AI messed up writing it
  • Kronen
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Ban Request] Sinz 1 year 2 months ago #1401737

Kronen wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Ha-Ha-Ha funny but be serious for a minute because you just annoying me by posting this honestly ...
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP Ban Request] Sinz 1 year 2 months ago #1401738

sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Ha-Ha-Ha funny but be serious for a minute because you just annoying me by posting this honestly ...
:lol: :? :unsure: :ohmy: ;) :P :cheer: :) B)
  • Kronen
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Ban Request] Sinz 1 year 2 months ago #1401740

why is sinz exploiting new players the first week he is back :(
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1540

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kronen

[SSRP Ban Request] Sinz 1 year 2 months ago #1401747

Do you ever learn?
  • Katje is back!