Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request - Hektors

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Hektors 1 year 4 months ago #1398426

Name - (What is the accused person's name?) Hektors

Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?) in the photo below

Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)

Server - (What server was this on?) SSRP

Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?) Earlier today and like 20 minutes ago or so by the time of this report as he left and came back

Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?) I wasn't gonna report him as I asked him what he meant by his threat yet he didn't answer and started calling me names like monkey and pussy

Reason - (What rules did the person break?) Threatening

Story - (What happened?) Basically today I was doing zone capture and he raided it, after this I went into an argument with him, was telling him that I'm a nice guy and when he grind I don't ruin it but now since you act like that then I will be an asshole and raid your printers when you grind and then all of sudden in the middle of the argument he threatened me by saying "see you in the streets"

Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.) First picture is him threatening me which happened earlier today

Even though I didn't take a screenshot of the rest of chat as I wasn't gonna report him but I have a second photo I took like 20 minutes ago or so as he joined again and was asking him what he meant by saying that and him refusing to answer.

This second image happened like 20 minutes ago, I was asking him what he meant by that threat he said earlier today and he didn't answer and continued into calling me names like monkey and pussy. He did not defend himself at all regarding his threat as you can see and was only insulting me.

Anyone with access to logs will see that this is the same player from earlier today.

Edit: I'd like to add this extra image of him saying to report him
  • Genzo
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 2015 OG player
  • Thanks received: 187
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Genzo.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Hektors 1 year 4 months ago #1398429

Genzo wrote:
Name - (What is the accused person's name?) Hektors

Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?) in the photo below

Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)

Server - (What server was this on?) SSRP

Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?) Earlier today and like 20 minutes ago or so by the time of this report as he left and came back

Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?) I wasn't gonna report him as I asked him what he meant by his threat yet he didn't answer and started calling me names like monkey and pussy

Reason - (What rules did the person break?) Threatening

Story - (What happened?) Basically today I was doing zone capture and he raided it, after this I went into an argument with him, was telling him that I'm a nice guy and when he grind I don't ruin it but now since you act like that then I will be an asshole and raid your printers when you grind and then all of sudden in the middle of the argument he threatened me by saying "see you in the streets"

Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.) First picture is him threatening me which happened earlier today

Even though I didn't take a screenshot of the rest of chat as I wasn't gonna report him but I have a second photo I took like 20 minutes ago or so as he joined again and was asking him what he meant by saying that and him refusing to answer.

This second image happened like 20 minutes ago, I was asking him what he meant by that threat he said earlier today and he didn't answer and continued into calling me names like monkey and pussy. He did not defend himself at all regarding his threat as you can see and was only insulting me.

Anyone with access to logs will see that this is the same player from earlier today.
:plussp: This guy has real problems.
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Hektors 1 year 4 months ago #1398430

zarp :clap:
  • Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 482
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Hektors 1 year 4 months ago #1398437

:plussp:
sounds like a dangerous undesirable
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3434

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Hektors 1 year 4 months ago #1398449

Okay, after 5 hours of pm'ing me about that he will make a report about me, he finally did that.

I will give you my side of the story, about this b-shit.
After I stopped him from zone capture, he spammed me a lot of pm's. As shown in one of the screenshots, he didn't give a context of what we're talking about... So he was saying 1 hour in a row that he knows where I locate my printers overnight and he wasn't taking or destroying my printer, he told few old locations but that didn't bother me at all... "I'll be an asshole" with that he meant that he will now destroy my printers and take money from them. As I replied to him "see you in the streets" I wasn't threatening him IRL, it was meant to be inside of the server that I will destroy his printers. After that he was basically spamming my pm's - why are you threatening me? Over next 4 hours... I ignored 80% pm messages that he send me over time, so I started to reply to him with nonsense because he was so annoying.
  • Hektors
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • One love, One Hektors
  • Thanks received: 3

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Hektors 1 year 4 months ago #1398456

Hektors wrote:
Okay, after 5 hours of pm'ing me about that he will make a report about me, he finally did that.

I will give you my side of the story, about this b-shit.
After I stopped him from zone capture, he spammed me a lot of pm's. As shown in one of the screenshots, he didn't give a context of what we're talking about... So he was saying 1 hour in a row that he knows where I locate my printers overnight and he wasn't taking or destroying my printer, he told few old locations but that didn't bother me at all... "I'll be an asshole" with that he meant that he will now destroy my printers and take money from them. As I replied to him "see you in the streets" I wasn't threatening him IRL, it was meant to be inside of the server that I will destroy his printers. After that he was basically spamming my pm's - why are you threatening me? Over next 4 hours... I ignored 80% pm messages that he send me over time, so I started to reply to him with nonsense because he was so annoying.

You just admitted what I said in the Other Comments was true because in those "5 hours" I asked you what you meant by your threat and you refused to answer.

I only said one place where you printed which was a place that were against the rules, you said you don't care and report you, so if you don't care go ahead and report yourself and give them the money you made on leaderboards.

If your threat meant to be on the server then why you refused to explain yourself? you had plenty of time to explain yourself but the fact that you kept ignored me which you admitted in your reply "I ignored 80% pm messages that he send me over time" and when you decided to talk as being shown in the second photo above, you kept calling me names while I simply asked what you meant by your threat so you left me no choice but to report you and think of it as an IRL threat.

The way you acted on the server can only show that you knew you did something horrible by threatening and you didn't know how to defend yourself as you were in the wrong but now after that I made this report you decided to say that it was meant to be about the server that you will destroy my printers :)

This will be my last message on this thread as my point was proven and will just wait the decision of the handling staff member. Threatening others on a video game just because you got angry is a bad thing, you need to control yourself.
  • Genzo
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 2015 OG player
  • Thanks received: 187
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Genzo.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Hektors 1 year 4 months ago #1398457

I guess ill handle this :zarp: :clap:
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1542
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Hektors 1 year 4 months ago #1398466

Hello Genzo,

After having spoken to you and Hektors, I have come to a conclusion to accept this pr.
I spoke to Hektor and he said he would refrain from doing this.
As we discussed in dm's, you should try to avoid each other in game to avoid conflict.
If this happens again, make sure to make another punishment request. :zarp:

:accepted:
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1542
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by CEO of Business.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

261 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf