Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP Punishment Request] Hiro

[SSRP Punishment Request] Hiro 1 year 4 months ago #1398107

Name - (What is the accused person's name?) LRLRLR

Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?) STEAM_0:1:85964359

Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)

Server - (What server was this on?) ssrp

Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?) just now

Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?) N/A

Reason - (What rules did the person break?) rdm in a suit

Story - (What happened?) I was at mines and I ran out and I didn't see a trip mine that was randomly on the road and i died, this is not the first time hiro has rdmed a suit of mine, a couple of days ago while i was deep sea diving i was mining and he gluoned my agility, ceo warned him so this shouldn't just be a warning as this isn't the first time.

Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)
  • User
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 47
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by User.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Punishment Request] Hiro 1 year 4 months ago #1398108

:minussp:
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6748
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lefty.

[SSRP Punishment Request] Hiro 1 year 4 months ago #1398109

You know what they say, watch your step :minussp:

Sorry I could not prevent you from +forwarding into my tripmine that I wasted on the grass
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

[SSRP Punishment Request] Hiro 1 year 4 months ago #1398110

Lefty. wrote:

Sorry I could not prevent you from +forwarding into my tripmine that I wasted on the grass
i dont like the current tone you are producing so i will leave this conversation and report you, have a nice day/night
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Punishment Request] Hiro 1 year 4 months ago #1398111

Lefty. wrote:

Sorry I could not prevent you from +forwarding into the trip mine that I wasted on the grass

I'm going to respond to this with a quote that you said which can be shown via cm logs (not required for the report)
I asked you why you built this you said:

"I was bored"
  • User
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Punishment Request] Hiro 1 year 4 months ago #1398112

JMTyeet wrote:
Lefty. wrote:

Sorry I could not prevent you from +forwarding into the trip mine that I wasted on the grass

I'm going to respond to this with a quote that you said which can be shown via cm logs (not required for the report)

"I was bored"
being bored is not against the rules last i checked, and neither is placing it randomly on the street other than spawn and mines
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Killa Kappa.

[SSRP Punishment Request] Hiro 1 year 4 months ago #1398113

JMTyeet wrote:

"I was bored"

You must've walked into it because you were also bored, not sure it was any of our faults.
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah

[SSRP Punishment Request] Hiro 1 year 4 months ago #1398114

yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:
JMTyeet wrote:
Lefty. wrote:

"I was bored"
being bored is not against the rules last i checked

using a tripmine in public and not understanding that there is a chance that people can run into it, there should be some accountability, even if he was bored its still rdm and there is no arguing about it.
  • User
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Punishment Request] Hiro 1 year 4 months ago #1398115

JMTyeet wrote:
yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:
JMTyeet wrote:
Lefty. wrote:

"I was bored"

using a tripmine in public and not understanding that there is a chance that people can run into it, there should be some accountability, even if he was bored its still rdm and there is no arguing about it.

I think it was very unfortunate that you ran into my wasted tripmine that was literally pointing up, take it with a grain of salt and move on. I had 0 control over you running into it with an EVO suit on and there's no arguing about it. No mind control was used during this unfortunate event.
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Lefty..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP Punishment Request] Hiro 1 year 4 months ago #1398116

Lefty. wrote:
JMTyeet wrote:
yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:
JMTyeet wrote:
Lefty. wrote:

"I was bored"

I think it was very unfortunate that you ran into my wasted tripmine that was literally pointing up, take it with a grain of salt and move on. I had 0 control over you running into it with an EVO suit on and there's no arguing about it

you definitely had control over the situation as it is your trip mine, im not expecting to be ready for a tripmine that is next to a tunnel, I understand that it was an accident but I need to be refunded and I can't be fully accountable for a trip mine that when I saw it it was too late, you need to put accountability for your actions, I want to move on as well and the way we can do that is a refund or a punishment, realistically even if you get punished it's not that deep because you said yourself ingame you don't play often.
  • User
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Punishment Request] Hiro 1 year 4 months ago #1398117

JMTyeet wrote:
Lefty. wrote:
JMTyeet wrote:
yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:
JMTyeet wrote:
Lefty. wrote:

"I was bored"

I think it was very unfortunate that you ran into my wasted tripmine that was literally pointing up, take it with a grain of salt and move on. I had 0 control over you running into it with an EVO suit on and there's no arguing about it

you definitely had control over the situation as it is your trip mine, im not expecting to be ready for a tripmine that is next to a tunnel, I understand that it was an accident but I need to be refunded and I can't be fully accountable for a trip mine that when I saw it it was too late, you need to put accountability for your actions, I want to move on as well and the way we can do that is a refund or a punishment, realistically even if you get punished it's not that deep because you said yourself ingame you don't play often.

I wasn't ready for you to lose your eyesight and run straight into that bitch, I can't be fully accountable for your actions or movements. You "need" to be refunded???? thats silly... you may want one but you don't need one, and I don't need to give you one. Go on with your punishment request, it "ain't that deep" I've been trying to tell you... My tripmine was static and you weren't
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah

[SSRP Punishment Request] Hiro 1 year 4 months ago #1398118

WHOS HIRO
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 456

[SSRP Punishment Request] Hiro 1 year 4 months ago #1398119

YisYas wrote:
WHOS HIRO

I would thank this post but usually you aren't funny
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah

[SSRP Punishment Request] Hiro 1 year 4 months ago #1398120

Lefty. wrote:
JMTyeet wrote:
Lefty. wrote:
JMTyeet wrote:
yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:
JMTyeet wrote:
Lefty. wrote:

"I was bored"

I wasn't ready for you to lose your eyesight and run straight into that bitch, I can't be fully accountable for your actions or movements. You "need" to be refunded???? thats silly... you may want one but you don't need one, and I don't need to give you one. Go on with your punishment request, it "ain't that deep" I've been trying to tell you... My tripmine was static and you weren't

this will be the last time I will be responding to comments, your first point does a roundabout turn and goes back to the question of why did that building exist in the first place? because you were "bored" that's cool you can be bored all you like but i wasn't bored because I play the server and i care about my items if they are ripped unfairly, once my evo suit was ripped you removed the tripmine and remove the props, second point, no you have to take most of the accountability because if that tripmine was not there this situation wouldnt have happened, i have already responded to my movements, how would i know that the tripmine was there, if i knew it was there it would be idiotic for me to carry on moving and before i saw the tripmine it was too late, i will be changing the word of "need" to "asked" i did ask you for a refund but the items you was offering was not equal to the value to an evo or the suit itself, i asked for a refund because its the quickest way to sort out the situation and it would save alot of time instead of reporting to the forums, you are fully correct you are not required to give me a refund but it would be more beneficial for you (rapsheet wise) to refund me and we can happily move on, hopefully i have answered all your questions.
  • User
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Punishment Request] Hiro 1 year 4 months ago #1398121

JMTyeet wrote:
Lefty. wrote:
JMTyeet wrote:
Lefty. wrote:
JMTyeet wrote:
yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:
JMTyeet wrote:
Lefty. wrote:

"I was bored"

this will be the last time I will be responding to comments, your first point does a roundabout turn and goes back to the question of why did that building exist in the first place? because you were "bored" that's cool you can be bored all you like but i wasn't bored because I play the server and i care about my items if they are ripped unfairly, once my evo suit was ripped you removed the tripmine and remove the props, second point, no you have to take most of the accountability because if that tripmine was not there this situation wouldnt have happened, i have already responded to my movements, how would i know that the tripmine was there, if i knew it was there it would be idiotic for me to carry on moving and before i saw the tripmine it was too late, i will be changing the word of "need" to "asked" i did ask you for a refund but the items you was offering was not equal to the value to an evo or the suit itself, i asked for a refund because its the quickest way to sort out the situation and it would save alot of time instead of reporting to the forums, you are fully correct you are not required to give me a refund but it would be more beneficial for you (rapsheet wise) to refund me and we can happily move on, hopefully i have answered all your questions.
looks to me like you intentionally walked into it, its visible from a mile away. you just want hiro to give up his items / get a warn
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Punishment Request] Hiro 1 year 4 months ago #1398122

JMTyeet wrote:
Lefty. wrote:
JMTyeet wrote:
Lefty. wrote:
JMTyeet wrote:
yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:
JMTyeet wrote:
Lefty. wrote:

"I was bored"

I will happily move on regardless, but

"if that tripmine was not there this situation wouldnt have happened"

if you weren't there in your evo this situation wouldn't have happened

anyways, i dont like the current tone you are producing so i will leave this conversation

(and no im not refunding you)
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah

[SSRP Punishment Request] Hiro 1 year 4 months ago #1398123

Lefty. wrote:
YisYas wrote:
WHOS HIRO

im NOT trying to be funny
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Punishment Request] Hiro 1 year 4 months ago #1398124

YisYas wrote:
Lefty. wrote:
YisYas wrote:
WHOS HIRO

ok i will change my sentence,

I would thank that post but usually you're cringe
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah

[SSRP Punishment Request] Hiro 1 year 4 months ago #1398126

Lefty. wrote:
YisYas wrote:
Lefty. wrote:
YisYas wrote:
WHOS HIRO

ok i will change my sentence,

I would thank that post but usually you're cringe
who is hiro
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Punishment Request] Hiro 1 year 4 months ago #1398127

handling
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1540
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds

144 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop