Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Report Abuse - Callum

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Callum 1 year 6 months ago #1393885

Staff Member(s) Name: Callum

Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:110907461

What Did The Staff Member(s) do?: Ardm to rip a suit, removing me from RP, demanding a refund of a gluon with threat of punish after he ardmed me and I hold my hands up I did break nlr due to being rdmed to rip his gluon

What Server(s) Was This On?: SSRP

Story: In recent days I have been roleplaying as the banker. During this time my bank often gets raided and I make sure to assist the police in every way possible in defending the fat fucking stacks of cash in the zarp_bankvault. During these times I become wanted from time to time, I was using a jugg suit to help the police stop the pesky raiders, callums looks at me and instead of assisting in the raid pulls out a gluon and attempts to rip me. Because of this I went back and killed him for being a corrupt cop failing to defend the bank. Because I killed him he took me OUT OF ROLEPLAY despite me telling him MULTIPLE TIMES I was in rp and pretty much demanded I refunded his gluon immediately or face punishment. I had no choice but to give up my own items because of HIS rule breaks and abusive nature.

Evidence:
All video clips I will share to the handling staff member as its a lot to piece together.
It quite clearly states IN THE RULES POLICE SHOULD UNWANT YOU FOR DEFENDING THE BANK, AT NO POINT DOES IT SAY "TRY TO RIP BANKERS ITEMS"
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4043
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Callum 1 year 6 months ago #1393888

I'll handle this.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11872

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Callum 1 year 6 months ago #1393889

I saw this on my evo during my raid, and I was a bit shocked and confused :blink:
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2305

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Callum 1 year 6 months ago #1393890

CEO of Business wrote:
I saw this on my evo during my raid, and I was a bit shocked and confused :blink:

I was mofukin bamboozled personally. Then to be removed from RP too. Unbelievable
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Callum 1 year 6 months ago #1393891

Just found out the gluon he used was a start gluon and demanded a refund of an actual gluon which he instantly put into his shop. This is disgusting from a staff member with so many ranks
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Callum 1 year 6 months ago #1393892

unbelievable honestly
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6748
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Callum 1 year 6 months ago #1393893

bro was trying to scare the raiders by ripping your suit.
  • SWORD
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 582
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by SWORD.

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Callum 1 year 6 months ago #1393894

How did he fail to rdm an evo with a gluon lolol
Just realised you said jugg but my point stands
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1298
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by maddox.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Callum 1 year 6 months ago #1393895

I watched this whole situation happen from a discord stream, the thing that confuses me is what you were doing there in general? Being a banker doesn't necessarily make you immune from police else why would bankers become wanted in the first place. It does state that you need to own a bank (not the Downtown one) and to store printers, neither of which seemed apparent here. Did you also try to get the police to unwant you too if you were defending? I honestly don't think you should of been in the bank in the first place with a raid ongoing whilst standing wanted in a jugg suit so it's reasonable to see why Callum ultimately decide to kill you.

I could be wrong, it's been a hell of a long time and I'm a lot more familiar with a different set of rules these days but those are just my two cents.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9544

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Callum 1 year 6 months ago #1393896

Clarky wrote:
I watched this whole situation happen from a discord stream, the thing that confuses me is what you were doing there in general? Being a banker doesn't necessarily make you immune from police else why would bankers become wanted in the first place. It does state that you need to own a bank (not the Downtown one) and to store printers, neither of which seemed apparent here. Did you also try to get the police to unwant you too if you were defending? I honestly don't think you should of been in the bank in the first place with a raid ongoing whilst standing wanted in a jugg suit so it's reasonable to see why Callum ultimately decide to kill you.

I could be wrong, it's been a hell of a long time and I'm a lot more familiar with a different set of rules these days but those are just my two cents.

what you were doing there in general? Roleplaying as a banker, been giving out loans, looking after items and accepting investments. I have for a few days now. My gang name is "we run the banks" and well me and my gang run the fookin banks

Being a banker doesn't necessarily make you immune from police else why would bankers become wanted in the first place As the rule states "Police should unwant you for defending the bank". He was police and I was defending the bank from a brutal robbery, you can't help but become wanted when committing acts of defense in front of the police, same for guards.

Did you also try to get the police to unwant you too if you were defending? Well yea duh, my bank was being attacked!

It does state that you need to own a bank (not the Downtown one) and to store printers, neither of which seemed apparent here. I did own it, I had spoken to the mayor and was paying taxes to use the government run building as my bank, I had text screens clearly stating this. As for the lack of printers, we were short staffed yesterday and under constant attack so we had to limit services to loans, item storage and investments.

I honestly don't think you should of been in the bank in the first place with a raid ongoing whilst standing wanted in a jugg suit so it's reasonable to see why Callum ultimately decide to kill you. Too be fair your whole point coulda been summed up with just this. I think all my previous answers can explain this.

those are just my two cents. If you wish you can pop down to my bank at any point we are open and invest those 2 cents into something FAR greater :woohoo: :zarp:
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Vodka4Gaben

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Callum 1 year 6 months ago #1393898

Schizophrenic Gun Owner wrote:
those are just my two cents. If you wish you can pop down to my bank at any point we are open and invest those 2 cents into something FAR greater :woohoo: :zarp:
i'm glad you caught onto that lmao
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9544
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, Killa Kappa, Vodka4Gaben

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Callum 1 year 6 months ago #1393900

This report will be bought up and discussed in the SSRP lead team meeting.
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 11872
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Nafe.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds

296 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
1/40