Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request - Sam the Sausage

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sam the Sausage 1 year 7 months ago #1391852

Name - (What is the accused person's name?)
Sam the Sausage
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)
STEAM_0:1:97798381
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155862491
Server - (What server was this on?)
s1
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?)
now
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?)
Keep Harassing me and breaking rules + breaking TOU
Reason - (What rules did the person break?)
Constantly Harassing me + TOU
Story - (What happened?)
So to begin with I gathered all the evidence that I have been able to obtain before and until today against sam the sausage due to the fact that it harasses me constantly and I think that with all the preves that I have been able to show during the past and now must be taken seriously.
I will simply add some more point, on this postponement that I am doing
To start sam a la facheuse tendense to look for the grain of salt to annoy everyone what is of me or other people as new players or former joeur to always look for the dispute and the enervement to the point of not having a good time in the games
Moreover because it would be too simple for my case he continues to bring out the prejudge on me even by saying things that dirty my reputation more than it is already while I try to prove my good side has all even if others remain on their vision of the facts sam makes him say and say again and again constantly by picking up things about me that comes from the past and that annoys me because it makes them reappear constantly just to bore me and also it influences the new player in relation to his
Also I don't think that influencing the new days by saying things about a person to already ruin his gaming experience and annoy him and correct for everyone
However I shared at the beginning what sam did before and I believe that he was warned to stop by nafe if I remember correctly and that he starts again and I always share what he is doing to me a nafe to keep him informed.
even if I forgot some other points about him like for example the fact that he has a horrible behavior that he always seeks the drama more than he is out of a cm ban and that he starts to do again instead of showing another image of him since when we have done something important to be banned we try to show ourselves in his best form and not the same

Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2854154892
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2854154910

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2843648539
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2843647742
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2843647717

By the way I managed to have a personal opinion on sam the sausage and here is his answer
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/861983844...23159582/unknown.png
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2474
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sam the Sausage 1 year 7 months ago #1391853

Sinz you may as well become staff with all these reports at this point bud, would save you a lot of time and effort.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoshuaIsGreat, sinzz

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sam the Sausage 1 year 7 months ago #1391854

narexa wrote:
Sinz you may as well become staff with all these reports at this point bud, would save you a lot of time and effort.
please no
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1540
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, TrueOverL

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sam the Sausage 1 year 7 months ago #1391856

Honestly you should be punished at this point for encouraging rulebreaking since you are involved in 3/4 of the punishment requests on the forums.

No sinz = no reports
  • . . . . .
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 135

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sam the Sausage 1 year 7 months ago #1391858

A lot of times, almost 99% of the time actually, sinz likes to conveniently leave out the parts where he either encourages saying shit or outright starts it.

The main reason he's making this post in particular is because I've caught him the past few days intentionally trying to scam new players into joining his events for the leaderboard prizes. He followed 2 of my alt accounts off spawn thinking they were new players and he's been doing it for over a week consistently now. The moment I tell a new player not to do business with him as he's a scammer, he bitches and moans in ooc and claims harassment. He really needs to learn the definition of the word at this point because god forbid the second I say anything negative about him it's harassment.

You join the server, start petty shit, bait out rulebreaks and try and blackmail people into giving you items so you don't report them, and you scam new players to this day, why on earth would anyone have reason to believe that you've changed. The only thing you don't do anymore is beg for items which is kind of a strong statement considering you still beg new players to join your events so you can farm the leaderboard and promise them a prize only to give them a much shittier prize in the end.

Also added context for the bottom 3 images, that was literal seconds after he was making jokes about 9/11 in ooc and thought it was absolutely hilarious. Again, conveniently left out here, but you can see what me, muha and carson are talking about.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Sam the Sausage.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yisyas, Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sam the Sausage 1 year 7 months ago #1391860

Handling
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2304
The following user(s) said Thank You: sinzz

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sam the Sausage 1 year 7 months ago #1391861

Sinz you should apply for moderator on zarp :) too many reports men go apply today :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sinzz

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sam the Sausage 1 year 7 months ago #1391862

Cringe
  • TrueOverL
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 887

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sam the Sausage 1 year 7 months ago #1391867

Sam the Sausage wrote:
A lot of times, almost 99% of the time actually, sinz likes to conveniently leave out the parts where he either encourages saying shit or outright starts it.

The main reason he's making this post in particular is because I've caught him the past few days intentionally trying to scam new players into joining his events for the leaderboard prizes. He followed 2 of my alt accounts off spawn thinking they were new players and he's been doing it for over a week consistently now. The moment I tell a new player not to do business with him as he's a scammer, he bitches and moans in ooc and claims harassment. He really needs to learn the definition of the word at this point because god forbid the second I say anything negative about him it's harassment.

You join the server, start petty shit, bait out rulebreaks and try and blackmail people into giving you items so you don't report them, and you scam new players to this day, why on earth would anyone have reason to believe that you've changed. The only thing you don't do anymore is beg for items which is kind of a strong statement considering you still beg new players to join your events so you can farm the leaderboard and promise them a prize only to give them a much shittier prize in the end.

Also added context for the bottom 3 images, that was literal seconds after he was making jokes about 9/11 in ooc and thought it was absolutely hilarious. Again, conveniently left out here, but you can see what me, muha and carson are talking about.

just its use has nothing to justify you the evidence speaks of it even you should have abstained instead of pissing me off (using the terms) for a long time

just to add a little detail everything I undertake or that I say you took them out of their context against me if it is not harassment, to create stories its not going at all

just a tip stop everything from now or its will go wrong keep the pass and your prejudge for yourself and ONLY YOU thank you
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sam the Sausage 1 year 7 months ago #1391874

still kinda deciding and going over this, but I'm also fairly certain some of these screenshots you posted were dealt with in game already, considering some are on riverden
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sam the Sausage 1 year 7 months ago #1391875

CEO of Business wrote:
still kinda deciding and going over this, but I'm also fairly certain some of these screenshots you posted were dealt with in game already, considering some are on riverden

some was maybe deal or some not idk i just put them all in case to global everything some are old some are news
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sam the Sausage 1 year 7 months ago #1391881

i thought you weren't allowed to make any new harrassment reports
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1738

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sam the Sausage 1 year 7 months ago #1391883

sinzz wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:

some was maybe deal or some not idk i just put them all in case to global everything some are old some are news

you have basically just invalidated the whole of your report but saying some might of been dealt with and some may not if you don't know how is the admin is supposed to know.

also, your screenshots are miles apart from each other and no proof of steam id, you can't just rely of a cm to check chat logs
  • luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-
  • Thanks received: 1139
"R.I.P. Born In Blood" - March the first 2016...
First Seen: Dec 08, 2013 6:54 PM .

Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by luke_.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sam the Sausage 1 year 7 months ago #1391885

Hey sinz, I've decided to deny this report.
First off, some of your proof has been handled in game, second off I think there's a difference between "harassment" and what sam is doing. Honestly most of this shit is really petty especially when I have to deal with it in game as well. It's very easy to just ignore him and simply don't type back, but you continue to do so anyways fueling the argument even further.

Next, I don't think your "reputation" is being tarnished at all! You've done that to yourself through the way you've interacted with the playerbase through the years. However, I do understand that you're "trying" to better yourself. But I have also seen cases of your greed for items showing with your abuse of newer players. You don't beg for items, but the "MEN MEN JOIN EVENT MEN" still comes through now more than ever because of your greed for the leaderboards, especially at the detriment of newer players who don't understand.

Between you and Sam, like I said you just need to either ignore him, or realize that what he's saying isn't that deep.

#Denied
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, TrueOverL, Mr. Richard
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds

173 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127